Big appreciation for the moderators. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Big appreciation for the moderators.

18 hours ago, Moontong said:

we should give them a bad reputation as long as you want if she or he really deserves it. 

Yes mate because if we didn't given them some negative reputations, they will continue what they're doing in this forum which is not good, we need to help the moderators to lessen this kind of members here.

On 7/31/2020 at 10:02 PM, kitekite24 said:

I am with you my friend and I support this content of yours. I really appreciate the things that the all of the moderators or administration doing in their own forums and for our admins here I really appreciate that they do their jobs very well here they always scout or see what are the member doing here and if they see something wrong they give the members here a consequence that the wrong doing that they did which is good for all of us for us to know and to learn to our wrong doings.

Same here I appreciate those who make an effort for us to learn here for free and earn to sustained some of our needs that's why a big thank you for all the admins and moderators for making this thing possible. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The moderators of this great forum are really trying because they are working all day making sure that violators are being removed from the forum and I like it that way since they appear to be like a threat to the forum and I will suggest we help the moderators by reporting any violation we see made by any member in the forum which will ease there work.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We are all grateful to these people for making the forum a better place for everyone by deleting unhelpful and repetitive posts and blocking spam senders.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Omar Ommeish said:

We are all grateful to these people for making the forum a better place for everyone by deleting unhelpful and repetitive posts and blocking spam senders.

That's true, we are thankful because of their responsibilities that they are doing for the forum. They are making the forum clean. They always delete not useful posts and topics. They don't tolerate spammers because they will ban it once they caught them spamming content.

There is no point in blaming the moderator because he issued you a warning point ,if you didn't violate any rules the moderator will not give you a warning point we should appreciate their effort because they spend much of their time in the forum in mitigating useless content.

Yes you are right the play a very big role in the platform they are so active here because here some members are active for illegal things so that the moderator are removing them from the platform and also when some problems occurs in the platform so they are here for making everything fine and good so I really appreciate them for their hard work..

The main reason the forum is running so good is that the moderators are keeping it clean, may it be from scammers or by deleting posts that are useless and misleading. They always watch us and gives us so much opportunities here in the forum.

• +3 1

I totally agreed with your statement mate because the moderators are so be active and helpful on members who scam this site .we only get payment 20 posts per day for getting reputation points also so must we include our content with quality to avoid the getting of warning points and account banning. 

• +1 1

I have met the forum for a few weeks and this is the best. I learn here about cryptocurrency and always wanted to thank the people that made it and the moderators that deserve a big credit for appreciation on their work. I hope to see cryptotalk become more acccepted and used and double the members next year.

This is an appreciation post for all the moderators out there. You are doing a really amazing job for the well-being of all the users in this cryptotalk platform. It is because of the moderators that the number of spammers can be reduced and avoided to a very large extent.

• +3 1

This forum works very well because our moderators and admin work hard and make this forum clean from useless posts. Day by day the number of user increases that is the beauty of this forum.  I am very thankful and  appreciate the moderators because they give warning point and ban those person who are avoid the rules and regulation of this forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/31/2020 at 12:21 PM, Moontong said:

They are so active in deleting useless and redundant posts.

I appreciate moderators and admins for this point. 

Really they are working hard to keep clean this forum from useless stuff and content. I didn't see any useless posts on this forum. 

• +3 1

Yes, let's be grateful to the moderators of this forum who are trying to make it better.  We have to help them and report any member breaking the rules.  And give the negative evaluation of any inappropriate and unhelpful post.  We have to appreciate the moderators' work and help them because this crypto talk will be better.

you are right , if we didn't break the forum rules and post useless content  they wouldn't delete our posts and give us warning points , at least we can be thankful because the warning point is let you think twice before posting anything 

• +1 2

I am very glad I am in Cryptotalk and you are right to think that the moderaters deserve a big appreciationt from us, we must never forget the mods and have to remember them from times and give them a big Thanks because they are deserving it. They are make the forum better and they are care for us and our progress in the forum that we are learn so much and it is our teacher in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

We must recognize the effort of the administrative staff of this forum, they are responsible for regulating each section, I understand that there are few, and there are currently more than 4000 online users, that must be crazy, and the only way we have to thank you is respecting them is respecting the rules

Welcome and thank them for this. You cannot learn with a large number of duplicates or empty content. I hope that you will benefit and i benefit, but I ask them to make a direct chat box if possible.

Very true, the admins and moderators are working tirelessly to delete and remove senseless post from the forum. I sometimes think that it was a robot that is doing the job. 

Being a moderator is not easy, it is very hard work and many times it is not seen for what it really is by many users, I have experience in that work because I did it in an exchange and in forums and the truth is that one tries to be the most possible objective and seek excellence in maintaining the community and avoiding toxic users who only enter to try to harm others and the activity that is carried out, many are bothered by the decisions, it is clear that there are different points between human beings views, but if you break the rules, why complain about a warning or a ban? reading them is the first thing a user is told to do when they enter one of these means of interaction.
The moderator is a counselor, a person who helps the community to be orderly and to follow the parameters, if they were, everything would be chaos that no one would want to see in these places.

Until now the forum is functional thanks to them, but when we are more users it is my duty to report those publications and comments that do not comply with the rules. Doing this will ensure that even when we are over a million users, the moderators continue to cope and the forum remains a useful place.

Moderator they're maintaining the cleanliness of this forum for those members who are doing some low quality posters and in addition, being paid of giving an reactions is one of their good step because they're easily locate this low quality posters by giving them some negative rates (reputation) by the members here in this forum.

Yes, moderators are the ones who actually keep this forum in right manner and keep it balanced, they work day and night to maintain the quality of contents that we post and remove spammers, they are one of the important factors of the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, mohammad1993x1mohammad said:

I have heard from some people that they have a big role to play in maintaining the system that is going on in this forum, we thank them for their efforts and we hope that this forum will remain in the same way. 

Yeah that's true, that is why we are so thankful to our moderators because, without them, this platform will not work longer. we wouldn't also know some updates and changes in the system, just like what they ate doing when somethings changes happen in the forum. I cannot see a successful forum without good and responsible moderators at all.

• +2 1

There is no cape in blaming the intermediary as he issued you a threatening item ,if you didn't violate any convention the referee will not devote you a forewarning direct we be supposed to be aware their power because they run through a large amount of their time in the forum in extenuating useless content.