We can still give reaction - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

When you return to reading and rating and be active and dedicated to acquiring despite the restrictions, this is evidence that you are a good and practical member and want to gain experience and knowledge not only in order to earn money

Yes, we can give feedback and we must give a positive reputation to each other's useful informational posts in this forum. Reactions are important to make money in the forum.

This is a correct behavior, indicating that you are still continuing in the forum, but we must pay close attention before publishing the post, as we must ensure that it is correct and that it does not contain spelling errors in order to avoid restriction and obtaining warning points

Adherence to the rules is the only guarantee so that our work does not stop here. I hope it will be the last time, but it is wonderful that you used your time to read, which is the most important part of this work. It is nice for you to give evaluations to the rest of the members while you are suspended from work.

• +3 1

I think it is a useful thing to be able to give a reputation while restricting your account, as this will keep us reading new topics and giving the reputation to others and keep us in touch with the rest of the members during the restriction period.

This is really beautiful and it was valuable information and a beautiful preparation in the forum that even during the warning and ban, we can evaluate, read, and gain more information and experiences.

It's great mate! Your dedication to working on this platform is great.  This means you are here not just to earn but to learn more. We work for good content and we respond to good content. We should learn from injustice and come back stronger than ever before.    

If what happens is that the money you earn in this is not really the most important thing, I think without any doubt that the most important thing we earn here is knowledge and if any of you are restricted at this time you can do the same to gain knowledge while reading useful topics in the forum. 

Greetings my friend , surly anger won't solve any problem but what happened is happened

Any way continue to teaching your self from the topics in here even if you are restriction

That's great thing to do , we need to be like that in order to learn more and gain much experience to make our goals true .

Nice post my dear mate. Awesome. Keep it up my dear mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Awaiting for your next movements.

• +2 1

I agree, being restricted is not a hindrance for me to contribute here because I don't want to miss a single day without visiting this forum. I know when the time I'm more busier I still free some time to visit and contribute here in cryptotalk.

Thank you friend to continue posting i hope to remove the restriction as soon as it possible because you are absolutely like your work and return to post soon

• +5 1

Hello brother how are you I hope you are fine bro this time everyone in  quarantine and this time this work is so helpful for some of jobless people in this forum so I truly recommend of my brother's come and see this work and claim everyday come and right hand of over family this platform I love this work and I also enjoy it.

I hope brother you agreed my opinion.

Hi dear mate ! 

Nice post . We should react on useful posts as knowledge is more important than money so we go ahead to take knowledge.

Thank you good luck

Great job my friend, even though you were suspended, you still read the posts and give the members the reviews they deserve.
You are an example of a persistent and energetic person who does not stand up to any obstacles and does not stop at the problems that occur with him.

• +2 1

Cryptocal has been restricted to my posts for the last ten days due to violations, although I have received this restriction that I still want to contribute something to the forum at certain times. One thing I noticed is that we can still contribute and get some tokens even though we continue to show respect to other members if not post.

This is why I am still reading someone else's post while waiting for this restriction to be removed.

Welcome back, my friend, and thank you for this information. Giving evaluations to other members raises their spirits and pushes them to work hard and constantly. I think this is the reason why the forum allowed us to evaluate even during the ban period.

So sad dear but don't worry when restriction will remove then you can give reactions to other posts. Must tell us when your restriction will remove and it is very good think that you want to give reactions to motivate members so that they work with more effort.

very easy get excellent issue whenever you even now have a very brand-new concern to the network with regards to placing, after which it rather than maintaining out and about yourself over the network, any individual generally arise your web area to comprehend know-how. It can be, aside from, an outstanding network that could right after raising boundaries out of moot blog posts, consumers can provide a ranking. Using good luck, you must enjoy network policies upcoming situation.

We must pay close attention to what we are doing in the forum, focus on the main rules and comply with them.
It is good that after the restriction I got I continued to read and learn, which is what we all want is to gain experience and expand knowledge.

Reading and rating despite in restriction, Virtually it shows you are an active member who is devoted and dedicated to gaining or receiving not only payment but for the sake of gaining knowledge and experience.

You must read the rules of the site and the conditions of the world that it defines and abide by them in order to maintain your continued work on the site and benefit from the experiences on it and get some cryptocurrencies in exchange for writing 

Indeed, my friend is thankful, even though you are restricted, and you share their opinions and come up with ideas, this is an amazing thing, you deserve praise and appreciation.

• +4 1

This command is a good gesture, and this indicates that you are a good person
But is it possible to ask you what is the reason for the restriction that happened to you?
@Dark_Sky

Hello my fried

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

You are a good friend of the forum, because despite the punishment you were subjected to from the team responsible for the forum and is restricting your participation for 10 days, you continued to visit the forum and read the posts of others and continue learning and this is really great

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.