We can still give reaction - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

My friend, of course we can respond.  Each post in the forum should be evaluated and viewed seriously.  We can provide positive feedback on effective and relevant posts.  And will respond negatively to low quality and useless posts.  The posts that we can easily acquire ideas and knowledge can be rated according to the posts.  Through verification saving.

Good idea without making a mistake you can never be corrected,now that you have made a mistake it has serve as a lesson to you and to other so we have to also be very careful by do in anything in this plat form you are welcome 

I don't think restrictions from further postings for specific days do affect your eligibility of giving reputations to members posts if they are useful to you when you read them but extra careful to rate according to the rules not to be sharing the reputations randomly

In this crypto world reputation matter but you should do such kind of post which are interesting, informative and grab the attention of reader. If your post has such features then definitely reader will react to your post.

Wow thats good mate if yoy got warning points and still be able to give reacts and earn tokens.this is a good thing of this forum.Thats why i really like this website.It give us chance not only earn but learn too.

Those post that you think are worth of you reaction. I think if anyone see this post of yours that experiencing ban right now will become motivated because they can do and earn something while they are ban

Yes you can still give reaction even though you are on suspension and hope you are enjoying your suspension I wish you to come back soon

The rule of cryptotalk you have to carefully follow I so that you can earn well as a newbie i am should be careful and abide by the rule,at this point likely preloceeding without any problem is a succes

This is true, my friend. We were gaining some codes by placing some evaluations for the useful posts within the various sections of the forum, but the payment for likes has stopped and this is very bad. I hope that the payment will return as it was.

• +3 1

Since you were active all this time of your suspension it means that you enjoy your time in cryptotalk and at least for me this makes you a honest member. Others would just come back after 10 days have past. It is remarkable and shows dedication.

• +4 1

Having a restriction of ten days does not prohibit you from being able to continue rating other topics or learning in the Cryptotalk forum, the problem you will have is that you will not be able to charge during the penalty that has been imposed, after your ban period you can return to collect but you must be careful not to make the same mistake.

Its really good dear i admire your work.It take guts to do that and you are right we should give reputation plints to others if they deserve it.It is benificial for us as well as for them.This forum is very helpfull thats why i like this forum a lot because of its user friendly interface.You give others rating and receive talk tokens thats great.

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

@Dark_Skyhi dear you are right we can do ratings whatever we have ristrictions from doing posts for few days and it's a good thing we should never stop giving reputation to other on there other hand we should follow e so that we don't face any warning point and ban of accounts

• +1 1

Actually, the issue of the valuations regarding the 50 valuations by the 50 talk token, were an inconvenience for some subjects since I managed to see many subjects with a high valuation but it was a subject of medium relevance.

• +2 1

Contingent upon the notice that you got, they may give you an admonition that keeps you from remarking for a period, and for you can give the standing. I encourage you to comply with the principles and the boycott block Read posts,

The idea is not to give up, do the right thing to stay here and stay strong as it is worth it friend and you know this forum is a great opportunity which we cannot miss.

• +1 1

Giving reactions(rating points)to others is a very good job.Through your atleast one or two reactions you are going to motivate for this work and they get glad that they are doing something very good which is helpful for others.

Some people gives reacts you and you get reputation points but if you are restricted then you follow the rules of this forum and if their post is related to the topic and you will get the positive reputation and if your post is out of topic then this forum restricted you from posts. 

We should give positive reacts to hard worker so that they can be motivate and try their best to do good .They make any forum better.We should give them value and  respect.We should give them positive reputations which will motivate them to do work more.

If we can react, but for those who truly deserve it, this is a very good thing what the admi did because now the value of the assessment will be more objective and with more criteria and this is good it helps to improve the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I was joined here in short period time.But in that short period of time i am enjoying a lot.In my journey of crypto i think i can achieve many things.Because of my knowledge level i can't gives a proper replies in this topic.But in the mean time i read some of senior's member replies.And by those replies i would say,If you were banned or rusticated to making replies you can earn for your reaction.

Really well my friend
It is a good idea to follow you to gain knowledge and support of others
Keep doing good luck.

On 7/29/2020 at 11:34 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Yes, this looks great, and what you have done indicates that you are a loyal and effective member of this forum, as some members leave the forum and do not return until after the end of their suspension period.

• +1 1

Yes giving out reactions is very important in the forum as the forum members are mostly dependent on this and to earn a good amount of cash in this platform. This is good and we will encourage ourselves to.

This is a brilliant idea that you shared we can still give react to those post that we think are worth of our reaction. I think if anyone see this post of yours that experiencing they will gain a lot from it, right now we will become motivated because we can do and earn something while they are ban.