Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

Yes, my mate, this tag scheme is very unique and intriguing to me as a long-time user of this site. This tag system feature

Will assist us in informing ourselves on a variety of topics.

This tag or reminder tecnic is helpful.

As members use this system, they will remind other members of any interesting details to visit, just as I did when I tagged you on your subject in my article.

It'll massage you when i tag in any topic as like you topic.All should follow this system to informe everyone about any informative contents.Am i right my buddy.

Hello my friend, I put a tick while making a comment asking for help, or even tell anyone about something that has a benefit. It is a very good feature similar to the social media feature in marking someone else شكرا Thank you

• +3 1

I didn't used a tag in any topic before with this guide now i can tag my topics and also make my topic unique in this platform which will make the forum so lively and with this we can gain from it.

• +2 1

We must use that feature for us to help other members here when we see some topic that is very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and to help their journey here. This feature has many benefits that many of us lack the know of using it it helps to derived users attention just as you do to get my attention to the topic. Maybe, so many users still may not have idea how this feature is working because if they directly copy user's name after @ sign, it does not work. 

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful topic in general. I am in my personal opinion. The signs that he published with our topics and our participation are very important in general because they are more expressive, emojis and expressive graphics in general to express their true feelings within the post that we share well so dear I advise everyone to use signs The subject numbering and emoji in general, thank you very much

• +1 1

Yes i do, tags are very necessary for us because this platform works as a search engine so most of the people search post that help them, if your post have same tags then it will automatically suggested.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

@Calvinpriva @Guru2050

Yes, this is useful and many of them are using this feature in a productive way.

thank you for addressing us in a moderate fashion.

We all will use this feature in future to be more attractive and guideful for others in ohr latest crypto currency information.

• +3 1

I don't no other platform's what features provides but cryptotalk provides so many advanced features for their user, but unfortunately everyone not know this features very well including me, but now you mention tagging members in our topic its really amazing feature, hope everyone use this feature and tagging each other....

1 hour ago, Darth said:

We all will use this feature in future to be more attractive and guideful for others in ohr latest crypto currency information.

Well at this particular point of time I must appreciate fellow members irrespective of levels/ ranks  for passionately implementing the use of tagging and quotation for more information and other relevant enquiries. This is a step forward in yielding effective communication and understanding of one another.

Thanks for your support @Darth @DavisPabon06 and many more respected, responsible members not mention..

• +5 1

This is a great idea, and I believe it will be very useful. Tagging in a subject is crucial because it allows you to learn more about why you're making the topics in the first place.

I want to tell you that I use the tag many time in my topics that is very beneficial because this is help us to understand the topic and the tag is used to express but we want to tell in the hours topic I hope so dad you are also using the dragon your topic thank you so much

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, that it is very important .. I advise everyone to use it in their topics, but I did not use it, nor with any topic or comment .. There are many features that the forum contains and I encourage them to use it.

Hello, my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially that you shared it with our new colleagues here to alert them to the importance of some points that they must know in order to work properly in the forum and be successful. I also completely agree with your opinion, as this method you mentioned will benefit the reader and the publisher and will help some people Those who face problems in formulating topics and also will alert those who publish continuously to the importance of reading, and in the end we are all here to learn and we must support and help each other to advance and continue this forum.

• +4 1

Thank you for your topic and your brief explanation about the tag option and I want to tell you that I use the tag in my topic and I was a beginner and I use the tagged but after few days my topics were deleted do I do not use the tag in my posts.

That 's good one any way, I personally am not used to tagging people on the topics I created unless on commenting/replying to some one who quoted me that's to say when the need arises. But as from now henceforth I will be apply the lessons learnt from your post. It really interesting.

No, and I really don't know how to do it. I prefer to stay in what is safest for me, maybe I will try at some point later when I feel more secure.

Hello dear hope you all are fine and doing well I am actually new on this forum I just do comment I don't know how to make post if any senior member know than kindly explain me .I will be very thankful to them, 🥰

Thank you for sharing this useful topic with us. Actually, if you have a specific message you want to pass to those in your sphere that tags work perfectly for you its something that is good and you can use it well in any case. For me, I experienced getting tag by someone here and he told me that he really appreciates my post.

hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform first Indian brother I am really thankful to you for sharing with us a useful and informative post your post is very helpful for me and also for all members who they are working on this platform

Yes friend i think tagging is the best option to get more readers on our informative topics i really like this feature of crypto forum and i appreciate those members who share very  unique and best topics that increase my and also other members knowledge so your information very helpful for me thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

Hello, my friend since I am using the forum I didn't use the tag in my topic or comments. But I discovered one thing that if you mention your friend in your comment so that they read your comment.  It will help us to get a reputation or to draw attention from people. That's it. Good luck 

No, I have never used the tags in my comments on other members posting here.  I don't think the use of signs here is very helpful.  The most important thing is to focus on the content of the job presented here and to make sure that it is really useful in order to have a good reputation and thus, good earnings can be achieved in the coming days.

hello dear you are absolutely right and i am also tagged many members f this forum in my post i tagged those members whose post i consider is useful and informative for me and tag those members who ask some help and as k some suggestion and i also tag those members who write wrong and irrelevant comments so that they all will be able to know about their mistakes and correct it

This is a good way to attract members' attention, I use it on social media, but I have not used it yet here, you must first build friendships in order to be able to put these hashtags, because I find it inappropriate to have a hashtag for a member I do not know. Also some members can be banned as I see in the hashtags set by you that there are two banned members.