Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes..no.I don't ever used a tag in my topic.but i want to use tag in my topics.but i don't know how to use tap in the topics.

I haven't utilized the labeling framework in any of my point or answer the labels are to address one perticular individual in the event that you are making any perticular conversation not to use in every theme

Well I've not but I've used it severally to draw members attention to my post while responding to someone else's topic, and it also helps us gain useful positive ratings for the good work we've been able to accomplished.

I am new to this forum so I have no idea about it and so far I have not created any topic but if ever create a topic then I will definitely use tags because using it makes the topic more standard.And I would tell those who create topics to use tags when creating topics to understand the content very nicely..

It is a great feature and it should be a standard in all platforms. people still spend their day on bitcointalk disfuctional forum where nothing works anymore

your sharing was great but for me i cannot always tag in a topic i don’t  know why, i think if i create a topic i used a tag for my experience in this crypto world, ill teach my self more here in crypto.

No i have not used a single tag in my post but we should use tag this will help people and other website also use tags to help people.

I haven't used it yet but I notice that your topic will be more noticeable and organized if it has a tag. People will be able to recognize it more easily and it help in distinguishing what the post or topic is about.

yes if we tag someone in good content post it means we are increasing our knowledge but as well as others whic will be good definitely for this platform to learn something and it makes things easy. Now i will also use it.

Yes i used many tags while posting a comment or creating a topic when i started working here but nowadays i don't use any tags as it decreases my topics beauty according to my opinion 😊

On 2/16/2021 at 1:32 PM, Orwas1994 said:

and its its really good functionality to let your friends what you read and what you learn every day ,like you say if someone tag you you will get a notification

The feature of tagging fellow members deriving his or her attention to a particular topic or comments is outstanding @Orwas1994 this feature makes this forum interesting and has made communication enabling and amazing amongst members.

Yes mate i have use tag in some of my post and i only use them when I want to specify someone who I am talking with in the post,and if you want to tag a member firstly you have to start with this symbol@ and follow with his or her name eg @Wiseman20

To tag someone is most important function of this platform 

You can tag anyone on this platform 

i also used tag function often when I needed to talk direct with someone on this platform 

To avoid from big post you can tag someone directly to speak with that person

You have an excellent idea within your publications since this is an strategy to get more views by giving people tags so that you can see your publications that is why I agree with with your publication friend was a great help 

@Guru2050 excellent point of view 

• +2 1

No I have never used any tag in my post but I just wanted to know what is the advantage of using the tag I think it makes our most beautiful and the people are attracted towards it otherwise if you make useful material then there is no need of using any tag you got good reputation.

On 2/19/2021 at 6:26 PM, SaancoAnalco said:

excellent point of view 

Undeniably @SaancoAnalco tagging fellow members on a positive, constructive posts generate unalloyed attention to the post moreover enhance communication and understanding to enable effective learning. 

Of course, I have used up to 3 tags in a topic because I think that this gives users a little more knowledge about what is being talked about, I see that the way in which we can organize our topics with tags is very good, of course This has to be very well written and also be consistent with the topic. 

Yes,  I have tag people alot when I wanted to draw their attention specifically to a certain issue,  or if I want to know there  opinion about something,  because infill that would be the easiest way to get to know instead of reading and searching for  their replies through the comments. @kion

• +1 1

No, I have never tried or made a mark on a topic. I choose the easy way in my topic and make it good and acceptable to others and easy to understand.

7 hours ago, Tolani said:

Yes,  I have tag people alot when I wanted to draw their attention specifically to a certain issue,  or if I want to know there  opinion about something,  because infill that would be the easiest way to get to know instead of reading and searching for  their replies through the comments. @kion

Thanks for tagging me in this useful discussion, but frankly I don't too tag people in my post probably because I don't know if they liked it or not, but definitely there are times that I do tag people if I need their advice on something.

By making tags in your post will notify that member which we want to tell any thing. Because if we won't tag them then they'll not be notified and will be unaware from our reply. We can use tags in our topics also so that people can get notified to reply on it. 

As a new member in this forum I don't have experience or knowledge on how to tag someone in a posts or comments this is my first time if hearing this since I joined the forum but will learn more about it and try to tag other members of the forum 

• +5 1

I am working on this forum from few weeks ago. I have seen many posts where members are tagging others but I never knew how to tag. Your post is informative in this regard. I think it's the best way to attract others towards our informative content. Surely going to adopt this method. Thanks for your information content😍

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

A tag is very important to use in our topics or comments because it helps us to be active in the forum as we attend to topics where we are tagged and gain more knowledge so it's good to tag one another mostly friends so they can benefit from what we share.

13 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Undeniably @SaancoAnalco tagging fellow members on a positive, constructive posts generate unalloyed attention to the post moreover enhance communication and understanding to enable effective learning. 

I share the point of view of both of you, in that labeling other forum members. It helps you to get others to give their opinion on something you find relevant or useful about a topic or comment made. @SaancoAnalco @Guru2050

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.