Searching for knowledge - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hello my friend A congratulations 100 participants I think we have to work harder this time and the least thing is to create 25 publications in order to increase your experience and your field becomes wider .. All the best for you

Mubarak, my friend, the end of the free comments. It was a test of your ability to continue the work without getting bored and believing that you will succeed in passing it. You have now become an active member in the forum and it is your responsibility to publish important and useful topics and share the experience and knowledge with other members and exchange of good reputation so that the interaction is reciprocal, thus good financial gain.

yes dear it is good for all of us and also for the forum that we always keep searching about new topics and interesting information. Always do your own research and be careful before posting your topics that is it already posted or not. Follow rules and regulation of the forum and then create your topics or comments according to these rules.

you can get 30,000 satoshi per day with 30 posts. Now the payment rules have changed and the payments are reduced to only 20 posts, and you also need a positive rating.

welcome my friend
After completing 100 free comments, you must post 20 comments on a daily basis, and the comments must contain useful information through your knowledge in the forum and related to the topic at hand.
It is on the amount of your effort and your work that you will earn money
good luck

Hello my friend Mubarak, you have to finish the 100 free comments Now you have to work harder and harder to earn more money I am still starting in this wonderful forum. I hope to complete the 100 free comments to increase my chance to profit and invest in this field. But I think you should earn more money with work, knowledge and patience, and then you should invest in cryptocurrencies Do not forget to invest in Bitcoin or parts of it I wish you good luck and lasting success

What do you do with your income is up to you but since trading for TALK tokens won't be opened until October 15th then it is better to put them in invest box and continue your journey in the forum by reading and writing , the more knowledge you get rhe more chances of being able to start with a new eaening method and make a huge profits. 

• +2 1

Hey mate, trading always starts slow don't start with a large capital in trading in because sometimes bad things can happen and we can lose,im just a beginner i don't have much experience, thanks.

• +2 1

You need to work on your comments and topics that you crests so that they can be useful and good in order to get a good reputation because posts with no good reputation won't be paid. 

You will get paid for 20 post max per day, 10 talk for each post. 

I advice you to invest wisely with these talks so you can increase your profits in the future. 

• +3 1

Friend you can start investment when you will have enough bitcoins but i think you are beginners and you don't have enough bitcoin so first you should collect enough bitcoins and then start investment and dear start investment after gather necessary information about it.

Hello my friend, it seems that your post is old and you succeeded in it, but I will comment on your post so that perhaps a beginner will read it, my friends, after completing the first 100 posts, you must comment and publish in an organized, purposeful and useful manner,

I do not advise you to hurry, but you must be patient, and acquire sufficient and deep experience before starting to invest if you want, and with the passage of time your rank in the forum will increase and you will become effective members here, so you must be careful while posting,

Take your time and put forward new and useful ideas and strive to get a positive reputation in order to win more my friends, I wish all of you good luck.

• +1 1

I am new member here and i didn't know about lots of things of this forum by reading different topics of this forum and different comment on the topics i collect lots of information. Now i know about lots of things of crypto. I also learn about trading at this forum. Thanks crypto ❤️.

after completing your hundred post on this platform you have earned knowledge enough that you can write more but you have to keep on working and keep one thing in mind you have to you can learn knowledge  also from this platform.

Now that you're a Jr member of this platform, you're entitled to be paid per post. Your duties have increased as well, so try to share valuable and relevant material. We can't earn money right now due to the new payment system, so try to collect some talk tokens and invest them in the investment box to gain 1% profit daily, because when this token launches, you'll be able to make a lot of money.

Well, after completing 100 posts, you must write 20 posts per day. Payments provided that they include useful and important ideas and that there is no recurrence of topics and that you receive a positive evaluation in order to pay.

Dear, after completing 100 free posts, you will start receiving payments for 20 useful publications per day, but you have to get positive reputation points. You can also start investing in a yobit investment fund through which you will get 1% daily profits and don't forget the information you get through this wonderful forum.

• +2 1

You'll get 1,000 satoshi for every post you post. Initially, you can get 30,000 satoshi per day with 30 posts. Now the payment rules have changed and the payments are reduced to only 20 posts, and you also need a positive rating.

My friend, after completing the 100 posts, write 20 useful content that follows the rules of the forum. You catch every comment 200 satoshi. You can make an investment after the time has passed on your work here.

• +1 1

If you've made good amount from the forum then I think the best thing for you to do is invest. There are several  good investment platforms on yobit that will increase your money as time goes if you keep Making good research

After getting your 100 useful post you need to keep making posts daily in which you will be paid a maximum of just 20 and you will be paid 200 Satoshi Bitcoin and 10 talk token for each post, just do not forget that you don't need a big Capital before you start making profits.

Hello my friend, you are right. We must search for knowledge. Knowledge is the main key to success in our work. We must read scientific books and educate ourselves in all aspects.

Welcome my friend to this forum. About myself, I prefer accumulating a specific capital and following the method of trading in cryptocurrencies as a means of profit 

Welcome, my friend, this is an important topic for discussion. In fact, you must have a wallet to collect Bitcoin to transfer to it, and your posts must be relevant and useful, and also the reputation has a great role for you to get priority in the forum.

• +1 1

First congratulations to you my friend on completing the 100 comments after completing them you should do your part in this forum where you comment and publish some new and useful topics

Yes, I agree with you, we should consider searching for knowledge rather than dreaming of earning here,so as to help us achieve out goals.

• +1 1