Searching for knowledge - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hello my friend. Cryptotalk is great platform for both earning and learning. At first you have to complete your first 100 posts by following the instructions of the forum and then you have to do 20 useful post everyday. You have to create yobit account and connect your crypto Gmail. After working for 7 days your payment will be gradually added in yobit wallet and you can withdraw your payment from here.

Dear it is very good thing to search for knowledge or topic is very useful. and it is also helpful for the new members. that we should search for knowledge from this great forum.  so there we will earn more money We'll be successful .searching for knowledge is a good habit .it makes a man perfect and successful.

• +3 1

Im just beginner. I don't know more about this. I completing my hundred post task.it is good and first step in this forum.. So it helps to gain knowledge also 

The experience of receiving experience

What should I do now?

What do I get for my paid posts? Trading always starts slowly, don't start trading with any big capital because sometimes. This topic will help me a lot if I go beyond 100 topics. I do not know. Cryptocurrency is so convenient because you can use it for some people s some people who are looking for it, usually it is not found with it man many benefits that we can earn here every day and we can learn a lot. Effective as new promotions. I think it’s very important to be familiar.

When you get your paid posts post I think it'll will be very good to invest with it. Get some knowledge about trading in the forum then use this to trade and make more profit. When your profiting from trading you'll really love it and take it not as work but as a hobby

After you complete the 100 posts target, then you will start getting paid for every 20 posts you make daily. Me myself have not been involved in investing till now, but i want to do so in the future when i have better knowledge about investing. 

Congratulations on completing the free section. I think you now know that the reputation will increase the gift and allow 50 reputations per day. You can strive more now to present important topics. There is a section on this platform that explains these matters. I think that you should visit it will benefit you a lot. I wish you good luck.

Quality issues are really a great advantage for you, it will help you to get a good always trading always starts slowly, don't start with any big capital of the business ut but it seems that this issue will help me a lot if it exceeds 100%. Carefully, I think you will have all the necessary information about hat so why cryptocurrencies are so useful because you can use it in any ome some people who are looking for it, they usually can't find a thing with it usually a successful project currency and I think the coin could have a brighter one.

Welcome, my friend, you have completed the 100 posts now. You will be paid for every post that is suspended from now. You must work hard and actively, search for useful and attractive posts, get experience, knowledge and a good rank in the forum

I want to congratulate you, dear, for completing the hundred publications

Now I get to work really hard

And you have to pay attention and accuracy as your topics must be useful

This will earn you a good reputation among the other members

I wish you all the best, my friend

• +1 1

Dear friend, at the beginning, congratulations for you for ending the 100 free comments, and now every useful comment you will share will get money, but all your participation must be strong, useful and effective in order to get money and a good reputation and thank you very much

• +2 1

If you are a beginner,you should have a basic knowledge of crypto world.You have to create posts.once 100 posts are completed you will be paid for every post.

Yeah you always have to keep searching for good topic and knowledge which will increase your stamina also to work here . you have knowledge you can write anything.

After you've completed 100 posts, earning is easy. The following move is to gather information about the coin and earn money. Yes, there are several problems to solve in the crypto world. It can be found on yobit.

After completing 100 free posts, you can publish 20 posts per day, and it is open, provided that it comes with likes, and each like is taken by 1000 satoshi I think, and your posts must be with new and useful information in order to love it and gain a good reputation among the members
I hope I did something good for you.💮

Dear friend, after completing 100 free posts, you must register 20 free posts per day, which are paid. I think the daily profit is approximately $ 2
I hope that my information is correct and I benefit for you

I have no idea about this enough . But it is not without difficulties, yes, they are very easy applications that we can use easily without we need a lot of effort in them, Yes, of course it is very possible to improve our English through conversation . When we chat, we gain a lot of experience .

First, my friend, you must finish 100 free posts so that you can then win and earn money
Then you must work more seriously and accurately than before to finish 30 posts per day and your posts will be beneficial to all

hello my friend , now i couldn't be helpful to you because i am so beginner now and i want to reach my 100 post at first then searching about what i should do next

My friend, I earn money here so that I can pay family and study expenses. You can invest your payments. As for the reputation, make it positive so that you are not exposed to warning points or prohibitions.

• +1 1

There is knowledge you cannot imagine you can take any you want at any point and its important that you are able to use it perfectly . and also we have another opportunity to earn extra Satoshi for every of our post that receive positive rating . continue working here until I collect good capital and have learned trading more if you like this.

• +1 1

Welcome to this forum. When you finish with 100 comments, you start to post 20 comments every day, and you pay for each useful comment 200 satoshi and 10talk Payment will be made after 7 days, thank you my friend

Yup, wait until you get strong capital. The more the amount for investment, the more are the probable prifits you might recieve. With little amounts for investements, the profit percentage isn't much aswell. So i advice you to build up your capital yo a handsome amount and get handsome profits maybe.

Congratulations into the first 100 career, you will start get paid for each publication you know it or create it and all I hear submitted, which pushed her also Cryptotalk, after 7 days, you have to work hard and be patient to your success

I think my friend that the work began to have a greater responsibility after completing the 100 publications. You have to start thinking of good topics to get a good reputation. And the real earning begins. Get more knowledge and experience before investing.