Searching for knowledge - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

It is very important that you search for knowledge. You should know that you would come across different types of knowledge including those that are correct and those that aren't. So you need make sure you are taking knowledge from legit sources and also try to verify the quality of the information if you have the means. You can also use this forum as a starting point but ensure you take knowledge only from the experts.

You can be paid for the posts you create now. This will help you get a good reputation which will also turn into your profile content. We are also paid to give fame to other members, 50 honors maximum. Hello friend, I would like to congratulate you for completing 100 posts

You receive 10 talktoken for each useful post, you can withdrawal your earnings in yobit exchange or invest with your earnings to earn more profits. If you receive positive reputation you will also receive payment for it.

Hello my friend, at the beginning, congratulations. You have to finish the 100 free comments. Now you have to start with 20 daily paid posts, but before that I advise you to go to the “About” section and take the sufficient information before starting to avoid making mistakes and good luck to you in the next

Yes my friend you raise a good question and similar as in my mind. I am also begginner and want some knowledge about this forum rules. And thanks to the senior who share their personal experience here. Hopefully this forum is usefull for us. 

Hi, I am new on this platform, there is no special experience on this platform, there is no experience and nor do I know so many of its rules.  Which I will understand in a short time, I will learn all the rules of its platform.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. It is a good topic for search. My advice for all in advance. Crypto currency is best for trading. Any earned through crypto currency. 

Information is everywhere on the web and can be ideal for every individual who needs it its extraordinary compared to other approach to look for information, a few people who are searching for it , are not normally found with it its one thing to search for it and its another to apply for it

What a interesting topic!

In order to acquire knowledge about a subject, one must first be aware of the ideas related to that subject.
Because through this process he can get a preliminary idea about his desired subject

I suggest you to explore this forum as much as you can because they have so many forums so if you search all the forum than you will surely get some good knowledge and something different knowledge .

I hope you will do good 

Best of luck

Welcome, my dear friend.  You seek knowledge.  Ideal for crypto forums.  By working in crypto forums you can earn money as well as gain experience.  This will help you gain knowledge.  All the answers to your questions are located in the forum, since the topic of your topic is "seeking knowledge" I hope you search the forum before asking questions.  Thanks

A very good platform for crypto work. Not only that, we can learn a lot through different work in forums and through different people so that our knowledge increases. Not only that, by learning from here we can do a lot and be able to work online through other places in future. I can By working here we can find or search for our common sense in which a very good and important medium is defeated.

Completing your free 100 post is a great opportunity for you because now you will only post 20 useful per day and you will earn money which it's advice able for you to invest them for better achievement.

Completing your free 100 post is a great opportunity for you because now you will only post 20 useful per day and you will earn money which it's advice able for you to invest them for better achievement.

Congratulations my friend  .. At first you must work hard and commit to the platforms in the publishing and participates by topics and comments until the fleshy repressive and fosterized ecosystems and will be payable for work. If you make it successful to the success of the success and achieve goals

Education can be taken but knowledge has to be acquired. So if you want to be wise, follow the wise and acquire knowledge. I am also a new user here. I don't know much about this

Hello friends. In this section many more opportunities to get knowledge and improve skills different things i have searching daily new topics and learn to every day new. So it is very helpful and important to me because i am a student.

I also a new member of crypto world. So,I don’t anything about it. I came here for earning and learning both.I want to gain much knowledge by working here.I need help from senior members. 

Dear we can get knowledge from internet because there have alots of history and also we can get knowledge from our experience colleagues in field and platform friends we are searching something new ideas and also we have some topics in our mind we can share for learning because we want to learn and earning if cryptotalk given chance for improve our ability so we going with him so now some unique ideas or suggestions we can discuss and achieve so this is good for our platform and for our future thanks

Searching for knowledge about cryptocurrency?  You are in the right place. You get to learn many things about cryptocurrency and trading and also earn money. Work hard and follow the rules 

Your question is very good for the beginner. I am also beginner here and completed the hundred post. I also request to seniors to give your knowledge about this platform to beginners and motivate them. So tell about this forum dear.

Yes gentleman I am new here on this forum the main mission of this forum and I want to complete 100 post in a week. And I have not much experience of trading and not much knowledge of the site because I know that this is a best light of the world they provide us both earning and learning

Congratulations dear to complete your 100 post. And now you become able to get reward of your doing work as after completing 100 post you payment started. And your every postive reputation post get payment in form of btc. 

You have come to the right place where you can learn many aspect regarding crypto currency, rest assured this forum always provide a great value for it users.

Avtui i am a new member here. But so what,as far as i know that it is a learning basef platform where you can get more and more knowledge for your daili life. You can make 20 useful post here by using various informations for your skill. By working here regularly your knowledge will become more skilled.