Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies

11 hours ago, Jacobabram said:

maintains the market activity in general and motivates customers to monitor the price platform, and the result is an abundant profit.

I did not get your quoted point clearly. Can you elaborate it properly ? What does price platform mean here and who motivates regarding price volatility of cryptocurrencies which is utterly based on the cryptocurrency markets? 

• +5 1

That's wonderful peace of advice and it is true long-term investments on certain crypto coins or tokens can be profitable and what's needed is a dip research or study about the coin first before choosing it for investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree that price volatility is the beauty of crypto. If someone is not taking this opportunity then they are missing big thing. Some beginner have a wrong concept that investing in big priced coin will give big profit. It's not like that. Think of a situation where two coins price is $5000 and $1. You have $10000 to invest. After a month the price of first coin increased by $1000 and second coin by $2. Which is good coin you guess. Its second one. You have 2 first coin amd 10000 second coin. Your profit from first coin is $2000 and from 2nd coin is $10000

• +2 1

7 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

You have $10000 to invest. After a month the price of first coin increased by $1000 and second coin by $2. Which is good coin you guess. Its second one. You have 2 first coin amd 10000 second coin. Your profit from first coin is $2000 and from 2nd coin is $10000

@P A Ashif Cool 😊. I need to be honest, profitable altcoins are in my hit list to make profits from their active day or short term tradings. For Bitcoin, I love it to hold for a long-term purpose. If the project is looking genuine/well-established and their coin is looking unique, we can even invest in the new coin to make more profits. 

• +3 1

Most newcomers are afraid of taking participationin trading. But there is nothing to be afraid of .Because if you just look into the trading statistics and take a certain price analysing course  then easily there is a scope to earn money. But without risking anything, alwys  try to provide a good scale on the line using altcoins or bitcoins.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, Whited35 said:

Cryptocurrency Volatility is your friend, not an enemy

You are right @Whited35.An unstable or volatile coin Is your friend and great to invest on.The most important benefit of a coin volatility is that It's price can rise and fall it will never be stable.So If you studied a volatile coin and want to invest in it feel safe to invest ,It's price will increase at any time.I think the most important benefit of this sort of coin is that it can give you a lot of profit I you invest in it after completely knowing that coin.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Just as I told my subjective diversity in the portfolios of my subjective diversity, a smart idea that allows us to get profit from at least one selected currency according to the volatility of our price. As you suggested, you can choose to invest in new people from CMC to top ten cryptocorrens, but for me, I can take the risk of choosing new coins to invest new coins of new projects (such as depth research for such projects).

This is an excellent example of diversifying your investment and benefitting from the price volatility. First of all, I want to congratulate you on your profits and the very good trade that you have made. Secondly, i think that the key point here that you have mentioned in your topic is that you do in depth research into the coin before you make your decision and invest in it. This is very important for all potential investors as the price volatility can cause the value to go down as well as up, therefore research is very important. Also diversifying your investment gives you more of a chance to profit. Furthermore if you make a loss with one coin, you are likely to make it up with subsequent coins. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's not a surprised thing there are alot of peoples who invest their money in the trading sites but they face scams. Peoples afraid to invest amount in trading and personally i do not to  take risk investing coins in this site. Because i don't have to much knowledge about this. 

On 9/29/2020 at 8:27 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

If there is no price volatility then we cannot call it crypto and we can't make profit. But there is equal risk as well so we must think and invest in right coin by doing deep research like you said because if it gets in wrong hands then all our money is gone in once.

@Kapil Koirala You are right on that but the problem is, people are getting frustrated when crypto price starts to drop. I have so many guys who still thought like it will be the end of specific currency once they notice a sharp price drop. 

1 hour ago, Kapil Koirala said:

What people don't think is that when there is a significant price drop in crypto , there is actually an opportunity to gain huge. We can buy and hodl when the price is less and when crypto market gets bull run , then there is a huge return of investment.

@Kapil Koirala Yes this is the common strategy that has been widely used in the crypto world,traders might opt out to hold certain amounts of cryptocurrencies to expect a huge profits at a time of price spike. But, active traders like me, make the profits according to real time market momentum it means they do not wait for a long time to expect upsurge at the price. 

• +5 1

I argy with your mention on 100% volatility is really good friend for every good trader. without volatility you can't    make money. good volatility = good profit. I think that crypto industry is it gold egg for traders

Adicional a todo lo que comentan sobre todas las malas experiencias en inversión le sumamos el robo de los $150 millones en el intercambio de Singapur, los hackers de Kucoin ya están transfiriendo fondos a través de intercambios descentralizados como Uniswap, es preocupante que termina uno haciendo negocios con quien sabe quien y termine de perder lo mucho o poco que tenemos, además a dicho el investigador de The block que es mas probable que la suma del robo sean $280 millones, con $170 millones de tokens ERC-20 robados, ahora más que nunca hay que cuidar el dinero

This is a cool man, I myself have invested a lot of times, but out of ten invested coins, only one or two gave good growth and positive volatility, the rest either fell or remained at the same level. I hope by trial and error I will achieve good analytical skills and will make fewer mistakes when choosing crypto coins for investing.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The volatility of cryptocurrencies are good only when you are a long-term trader or investor. Since to back money or save, it is usually a bit counterproductive You can lose money when you just wanted to back up

• +5 1

If price fluctuations are not very important price deserved it will be very difficult to earn The more active the market, the higher the profit or loss margin right moves profit return loss on wrong move

On 7/26/2020 at 11:38 AM, Whited35 said:

Newcomers in the crypto trading field may repeat the most common investment mistake i.e.investing the good amounts in stablecoins to hold them for a long-term purpose. 
Perhaps this is the luckiest year for me to get the huge benefits from crypto tradings according to the price volatility of the cryptocurrency. 
Honestly, I am that crypto investor who was highly inspired by the price volatility nature of Bitcoin to enter the crypto trading field. Last time, I managed to earn a good profit from Cardano (ADA) and Origin Protocol's OGN token tradings. You may get surprised, I bought OGN tokens to HODL when its price was under $0.15 but recently, there was a massive surge in its price which was $0.38! OGN is one of the unique ERC-20 Token that I have ever found in the crypto world. Before investing in any coin/token, I first perform a depth study about a targeted crypto coin. Once I decided to make investment in certain currencies, I never care about media hypes.
So guys, diversify your investment portfolio and never get afraid due to the price volatility of most of the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency Volatility is your friend, not an enemy. So ,never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring for you 😊!

ONG has a good support as well as a good platform I am not surprised that its price goes up 

5 hours ago, Rigamer said:

The volatility of cryptocurrencies are good only when you are a long-term trader or investor. Since to back money or save, it is usually a bit counterproductive You can lose money when you just wanted to back up

@Rigamer Excellent point, the risks are there that's why we need to maintain the skills while performing the trades. Those short-term traders who have ideas to flow according to real-time market's momentum can make the more incomes according to price volatility.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

that is impressive the volatility of cryptocurrencies both for good and for bad if you know how to invest you may one day be a millionaire because not

• +1 1

When I have join the cryptocurrency trading I also go for stable coins where I have the fear of loss and want to hold my assets. Which was not good option later I regret because my half was in stable coin and other half doesn't make much profit.

But we all learn from experience and later in 2017 I earn good amount from xrp, eth, xlm ,doge, and many other coins.

No in 2020 we all are expecting again Bull run of Btc and gonna witness surge of prices. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Rigamer Excelente punto, los riesgos están ahí, por eso necesitamos mantener las habilidades mientras realizamos las operaciones. Aquellos operadores a corto plazo que tienen ideas para fluir de acuerdo con el impulso del mercado en tiempo real pueden generar mayores ingresos de acuerdo con la volatilidad de los precios.

,Very true what you say. It is important to know the risk and know how to move your money so that there are no losses.

• +1 1

A volatile market is a money making market. Yes, price volatility is the beauty of cryptocurrencies. But what is price volatility? Price volatility is a process or the rate by which price of an assets changes direction. This is very important in trading, because no one can make money in a stagnant market.

• +2 1

I have seen many people complaining about the price volatility of Crypto currency and they blame the most advanced blockchain technology without getting proper knowledge about the projects. Price volatility is the thing because of which traders are making good income. Risk is there and that's why we have to do proper FA and TA before selection of coin for Investment.

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The volatility of the prices of cryptocurrencies is related to the volume, the liquidity they have. It is something beautiful that they can move steadily well, but it should be noted that as there are gains there may be losses due to some bad input.

The volatility in cryptocurrencies prices is their nature! to be honest , this nature can be profitable for us if we know how to begin and end the deals in the right times! and that's isn't easy as it sounds and it requires a long time to become a pro trader in my opinion.. we should also know that the high volatility isn't exist in all markets but the cryptocurrencies market is special by its volatility nature..

• +1 1