ETH Crosses $300 Mark! - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

ETH Crosses $300 Mark!

3 hours ago, mostafa926 said:

Think from realize Crypto market begin taking bull run , their is better possibility that Etherium contact $400-$600 till end of 2020

Well, I do not regret the possibility that ETH price might touch $600 mark by the end of 2020. I am waiting for Ethereum 2.0 to release date and impact to the DeFi sector that has been appeared as the hottest craze in present situation. 

• +2 1

I didn't believe in ETH a few months ago and unfortunately, I sold my ethereum when it hit $270! Now, I regret what I did because it not only exceeded $300 but also broke the $400 record and shocked the whole market. The reason may be the new Ethereum 2.0 but whatever it is, it means that ETH is on the good rise. If BTC keeps going up, I think ETH will cross $500 with ease!

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 10/16/2020 at 12:07 PM, iloveyobit said:

I do not store Ethereum, but although I am only a trader, I plan to buy at least a pill from it and store it for the future because it reached very high levels in the past ..

i would be storing etheruim now if i were you because it might be leading the altcoin season soon after bitcoin settles down, i see many people now having high price expectation between 700$-800$. 

• +1 1

ethereum is my favorite altcoin,it has finally resumed a positive trend, of growth and its current value is about 400 $, but in addition to the dragging growth of bitcoin there is also another reason that they(team/vitalik) are working hard on the exit of eth2.0 it seems exit of eth1.5 is expected by the end of 2021 and it is already possible to stake eth via masternode (at least 32 eth) but then it will not be possible to withdraw until version 1.5 is released

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

thereum is my favorite altcoin,it has finally resumed a positive trend, of growth and its current value is about 400 $, but in addition to the dragging growth of bitcoin there is also another reason that they(team/vitalik) are working hard on the exit of eth2.0

$400 milestone is already crossed by ETH to approach towards $460. Surprise to see its price momentum prior to the ETH 2.0 genesis phase launching date which is expected to happen on Dec 1 or around that day. ETH 2.0 may have a positive impacts to the price of ETH in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +4 1

Now it is above 400$ . I guess bitcoin effected eth price also. I have seen that whenever bitcoin goes high or low other famous coins also follow it. Well i personally like eth too. But i have a problem with this network fee which is very high now. But yeah let's see how fat eth will go. I hope it will be above 500$ soon.

borther i think we wont be going to test the 500 dollar area any time soon , and another think with the current state of the market the price might be heading to 2050dollar to 270 dollar and lets hope that area holds up , that all my information brother and good luck .

That's not even the high, the high that it recently broke was 400 and now it is about to break 450 USD, there is possibility for the price to be able to reach higher rate before the end of the year, we would expect it to reach a new high in the market for 2020 remarks.

3 hours ago, mahdititus16 said:

borther i think we wont be going to test the 500 dollar area any time soon , and another think with the current state of the market the price might be heading to 2050dollar to 270 dollar and lets hope that area holds up , that all my information brother and good luck .

Honestly I do not get your point clearly from your texts but I assume, you are trying to express something about the Ethereum price predication. If yes, so many factors are here to affect the price of ETH in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +3 1

@Whited35 Currently Ethereum has done really great, this time it has reached 460$ and now it's Trading at $444. And as we know Eth 2.0 is set for Launch this December, In my opinion the price will increase significantly. What do you think about the price in December?Also there is PoS coming with Eth 2.0 which will reduce the eth supply even more.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/10/2020 at 8:16 PM, Ridam said:

@Whited35 Currently Ethereum has done really great, this time it has reached 460$ and now it's Trading at $444. And as we know Eth 2.0 is set for Launch this December, In my opinion the price will increase significantly. What do you think about the price in December?Also there is PoS coming with Eth 2.0 which will reduce the eth supply even more.

@RidamPhase 0 contract address started to accept ETH as Vitalik himself deposited the amounts. I predict the same as we will be probably started to see spike in ETH price prior to Dec 1,2020 or after a week of ETH 2.0 phase 0 launch because 32ETH is required to run validator node.

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

The block chain of ETH is very developed. Its trade volume is very high and quick. That's why it gained huge popularity in small time in every crypto currency exchange.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

And now Ethereum made it past 400 dollars mark and I think it would return to its 1k dollars and return to its former glory. Maybe it would join the Bitcoin bullish train and would be bullish until next year.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

300++ is really an improvement when compared to previous experiences, Although many might think that as a Ethereum holder it's time to cash out, ideally I would advise that you hold on a bit longer the rates will definitely get higher!!! 

Initiating some research, I have no doubt to say that the Ethereum network is one of the major registry schemes of the Force to get stuck with a record high block reward.  Some experts say that the sudden rise in DFI craze ETH prices is not a big reason for this stimulus.  Their reason also seems meaningful because the Etherium Network-based Forces Registry Scheme has an expensive registration system.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:31 PM, Ridam said:

yea i think right now the best thing to do is keep buying etheruim and we wait for the launch to send th eprice above 600$ or maybe even 700$, and as we all know etheruim always start the alt season so this might be good news for altcoins as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 1:49 PM, duncun007 said:

yea i think right now the best thing to do is keep buying etheruim and we wait for the launch to send th eprice above 600$ or maybe even 700$, and as we all know etheruim always start the alt season so this might be good news for altcoins as well.

Price of ETH is at over the peak ! If you guys wish to buy ETH during the bullish market, think twice to take the possible risks of loosing. A release of phase zero of ETH 2.0 is more likely to affect the price of ETH very soon. 

Eth will has a bright future in my opinion! i really believe in its project especially because the numbers of people who believe in it is increasing by time.. Eth has proved for all people allover the world that it's strong and popular enough to be one of the best cryptocurrencies in the market! 300$ was really a good price before a few months , but Eth even surprised us with higher prices during the last few weeks! and the price of it is about 372$! we may test the 500$ area in the near future as many predicts and analysts say.. so let's wait and see what would happen..

• +1 1

On 7/26/2020 at 5:49 PM, Whited35 said:

Today, I have noticed the highest(2020 high) price for ETH i.e. $315 ! Surprised to see that ETH price suddenly jumped over $300 from $238 within a few days. This is the first time for me to think like, k ETH is inspiring BTC price to get raised in the cryptocurrency markets 😜? Have a look at this, the ETH price has surged over 9% in the last 24 hours and after mid-March price crash, the ETH price has surged by more than 25%. I'd like to list some reasons for this ETH price raise.

• You may have also noticed the massive and sudden surge in the DeFi activity on the Ethereum network and it was a key to push its price higher. I would like to thank this sudden DeFi craze which inspired the bullish sentiment.
  • Another reason can be, the core developers plan to launch the Ethereum testnet on August 4.
  • According to some news report, Ethereum developers have accelerated their development of Ethereum 2.0 which will be able to process 1000 transactions per second.
  • Some major ponzi schemes are also causing this sudden surge in ETH price.

So if you are ETH holder, what you have planned to do? 

This price pump for ethereum is not that amazed, because I remembered in 2017 I thought ether was pump from $100+ up to $1000+ within few months. 

• +2 1

On 8/5/2020 at 12:03 AM, rekter said:

With my luck this is going to 10k somehow even without 2.0. And at the same time it doesn't even work because too high costs of using dapps.

It is not that possible for ethereum to hit 10k dollars because of ethereum has so many tokens thats are profitable so thats people are using mostly tokens thats created by ethereum.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hey mate, now ETH coin price reach 600 usd and still price is increasing. Expert are saying ETH price are might reach 1k mark in the new year. I miss a good opportunity to buy ETH coin below 400 usd , now I am hopping when ETH coin price fall I will buy ETH coin because it's number two rank in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

In the middle of 2020, ETH prices jumped sharply, until the end of 2020 the increase was still happening and quite significant. My plan is to keep the ETH that I own, and will sell it for $ 2,000, currently the price of ETH has hit over $ 1,000. It took a few more weeks to climb higher.

• +1 1

After the new year, the cost will be more than$ 500, that is without a doubt. 90% of tokens and cryptographic forms of money are upheld by Ethereum, it is legitimate that it will just turn out to be more costly.

Though  i am not a eth holder but the recent  pump  of eth as well different  sign of its pump makes me thinking  that it will pump more than 5k usd within some years ..  So in thise case, if anyone has enough  funds  then they can buy eth because  its still not late to buy.. 

• +1 1

It's really good coin with a lot of hope. I think that its price will rise even more day by day. Big chances of making a profit if you invest.