ETH Crosses $300 Mark! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

ETH Crosses $300 Mark!

Today, I have noticed the highest(2020 high) price for ETH i.e. $315 ! Surprised to see that ETH price suddenly jumped over $300 from $238 within a few days. This is the first time for me to think like, k ETH is inspiring BTC price to get raised in the cryptocurrency markets 😜? Have a look at this, the ETH price has surged over 9% in the last 24 hours and after mid-March price crash, the ETH price has surged by more than 25%. I'd like to list some reasons for this ETH price raise.

• You may have also noticed the massive and sudden surge in the DeFi activity on the Ethereum network and it was a key to push its price higher. I would like to thank this sudden DeFi craze which inspired the bullish sentiment.
  • Another reason can be, the core developers plan to launch the Ethereum testnet on August 4.
  • According to some news report, Ethereum developers have accelerated their development of Ethereum 2.0 which will be able to process 1000 transactions per second.
  • Some major ponzi schemes are also causing this sudden surge in ETH price.

So if you are ETH holder, what you have planned to do? 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

@Whited35Several reason involved in this ETH prices growth behind and you mentions points also reasonable, but I think you forget one many reason 182$millon dollars worth of ETH transfer wallet to exchange ETH prices increase before, and they use 700k ETH for trading I think this the main reason, 182$ millon dollars not a small amount its  change so many thinks, and another impact is August 4th when phase 1 starts we know phase 2 later  ETH turn into Proof Of Stake.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

13 hours ago, Honny143 said:

but I think you forget one many reason 182$millon dollars worth of ETH transfer wallet to exchange ETH prices increase before, and they use 700k ETH for trading I think this the main reason

@Honny143 I did not get it clearly. Did you mean, investors have transferred their huge ETH holdings to exchange sites which causes this massive surge in ETH price ? I have listed the major reasons which are responsible to give a raise in ETH price. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Honny143 I did not get it clearly. Did you mean, investors have transferred their huge ETH holdings to exchange sites which causes this massive surge in ETH price ? I have listed the major reasons which are responsible to give a raise in ETH price. 

Yes @Whited35  I agree  you give all reasonable points valid this ETH prices growth behind, but I heard 3 big transaction made before ETH price increase, and I think you know very well who made this transactions because investors made transaction then lot of transaction ID's records, but only three big transaction

I heard another news present erc20 tokens marketcap and ETH marketcap equaled, is it possible because erc20 tokens listed in ETH blockchain now both marketcaps equals, means ETH not want same marketcap and want one step ahead from erc20 marketcap, so they rise ETH prices and I think ETH Price's increase more in future. perhaps its also one reason, what do you think about this reason.

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

I'm planned to hold ETH untill 1000$

Good luck. I think price of ETH will be stable around $300+ until August first. Due to extreme craze on DeFi activities, I do not reject the fact like price of ETH may reach that level in the near future.

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Yes @Whited35 I heard another news present erc20 tokens marketcap and ETH marketcap equaled

I am not sure whether combiened marketcap of ERC-20 tokens are equal to the marketcap of ETH itself or not but clearly, ETH is looking like to be more valuable. Once there is PoS, I think supply and demand ratio of ETH will also get affected to cause further surge in price of ETH. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

yeah !! finally Etherium touch $300 in Market . not only Etherium but Bitcoin also pump 4-7% within 2-3 day's .

I Think from know Crypto market start taking bull run , their is better chance that Etherium touch $400-$600 till end of 2020 .

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

6 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

yeah !! finally Etherium touch $300 in Market . not only Etherium but Bitcoin also pump 4-7% within 2-3 day's .

I Think from know Crypto market start taking bull run , their is better chance that Etherium touch $400-$600 till end of 2020 .

@gourav789Possibilities are there, price of ETH may reach $1000 mark, who knows😊? I believe this bullish trend may not last for a long after possibly first week of August. I am noticing the best price  strength for ETH/BTC too.

• +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

39 minutes ago, eqarn2 said:

i have four ethereum,i am not sell my ethereum now because this ethereum 2,0 update is coming and i think everyone still waiting for ethereum2.0 testnet. if everything happen successfully eth will reach $600 in this year.so i am hold eth.

Sudden and Excessive DeFi craze has inspired ETH price to have a massive surge in a few week. Testnet launching date is coming closer and until then, I will be expecting this bullish trend to make the decent profits from the active day tradings. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

I think that ETH pumped just because Bitcoin did. It follows Bitcoin all this time instantly. The Defi products are not worth the risk the way I see it. There can be rewards but there is a high risk that you won't be able to withdraw from them in cases of extreme volatility in the volumes. I'm lately not feeling good about ETH chances. The fees are already close to 100 gwei and will keep rising for many more months. It is only used for DeFi and Ponzi Schemes right now and along with Tether they altogether clog the network making it unusable for games, Dapps, and anything else it was used for.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I haven't hodled ETH for a while, even though i should. Seems like their speculative rally has started and i am missing out. But i see problematic that it's now costly to use and everyone seems to have a different idea on how long eth 2.0 takes.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

4 hours ago, rekter said:

I haven't hodled ETH for a while, even though i should. Seems like their speculative rally has started and i am missing out. But i see problematic that it's now costly to use and everyone seems to have a different idea on how long eth 2.0 takes.

@rekter I am ETH holder but real problem is already here that Ethereum PoW miners are making network intentionally costly to create a loot. I believe we are very close to another upsurge in price of Ethereum. Recently, there was a massive pump of ETH. Looking like investors are grabbing more ETH to HODL for a long-term purpose. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

18 minutes ago, Manomano said:

It is just utilized for DeFi and Ponzi Schemes at the present time and alongside Tether they inside and out stop up the system making it unusable for games, Dapps, and whatever else it was utilized for.

This sudden and incredible DeFi crazes did a lot in order to create Ethereum network more costly because PoW miners are not mining transactions with lower Gwei. Ponzi schemes cause network busier to handle so many requests. I am expecting Ethereum 2.0 launching date. Until then, I think there can be possibilities for ETH to reach $600 mark.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/1/2020 at 1:10 AM, rekter said:

Seems like their speculative rally has started and i am missing out.

I'm missing out as well. I was expecting a pull back and it didn't happen. It crossed $400 and still it seems that it will keep climbing. Very sad as all this was just from DeFi which in my mind is total nonsense. The Ethereum network is almost useless and still madness prevails. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

15 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I'm missing out as well. I was expecting a pull back and it didn't happen. It crossed $400 and still it seems that it will keep climbing. Very sad as all this was just from DeFi which in my mind is total nonsense. The Ethereum network is almost useless and still madness prevails. 

With my luck this is going to 10k somehow even without 2.0. And at the same time it doesn't even work because too high costs of using dapps.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

On 7/26/2020 at 3:49 PM, Whited35 said:
  • You may have also noticed the massive and sudden surge in the DeFi activity on the Ethereum network and it was a key to push its price higher. I would like to thank this sudden DeFi craze which inspired the bullish sentiment
  • Some major ponzi schemes are also causing this sudden surge in ETH price

I think from all your listed causes of this sudden price surge of ethereum, these two points are the most correct and main causes of it. Forsages, One Million Money, MMM and different other kind of schemes are using the ethereum network which in turn brings up a massive demand of ether more than most other cryptocurrencies; however I cannot say the other two listed didn't play any impact but I believe it is minimum. This also causes a high network congestion, more transactions sent into the network therefore increase in gas fee.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Forsages, One Million Money, MMM and different other kind of schemes are using the ethereum network which in turn brings up a massive demand of ether more than most other cryptocurrencies

@Raqeebzy After performing some researches, I have no doubt to say like  Forsage is one of the major Ponzi scheme to cause Ethereum Network clogged with a record high block reward. Some experts are telling like DeFi craze is not a major cause to give this sudden surge in ETH price. Their reason is also looking meaningful because there is an expensive registration procedures on Ethereum network based Forsage ponzi scheme. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, EmiKanNi said:

This is old already, ethereum has crossed $400 but got some setback recently, if the bullish continues and if ether break $415, it has been said that the price is possible to increase to over more than $480 which will be the target next. 

ETH price is around $400 now. I expect this bullish sentiment to lead ETH price above $500 ! I am ETH holder but I also wish, I was a ETH miner because Ethereum PoW miners have already managed to make a life changing benefits. 

• +2 1

53 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

Recently, ether is not able to get to $415, this made it difficult for it to increase to $480 predicted by analyst. The market is also somehow bearish yesterday to today. Only checking out to know if the bill run will still continue. 

Unfortunately, yes it gone bearish trend. Price of ETH is decreasing now. As per report,standard Ethereum network fee is also slightly decreasing. Honestly, I was expecting its another price boom to sell holdings. Ok let's see what happens next, we can not predict everything accurately now. 

Eth has surprised all of us.. most of people believe in Eth and its bright future but the rising of its price in a short time has surprised all of them! we really don't even know what would the price of Eth would be like in the end of 2020! some experts predicted that the prices of most of cryptocurrencies would rise up till November but after it nobody knows what would happen! so, let's wait and see..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/6/2020 at 3:48 PM, Whited35 said:

ETH price is around $400 now. I expect this bullish sentiment to lead ETH price above $500 ! I am ETH holder but I also wish, I was a ETH miner because Ethereum PoW miners have already managed to make a life changing benefits. 

sadly we wont be going to test the 500$ area any time soon, with the current state of the market..the price might be heading to 250-270$ and lets hope that area holds up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1