Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

You are right! Reporting is everyone's duty when we find anything that violates the forum rules. Though there are some members who will revenge by giving you a negative reputation after you report them, but it doesn't matter because later a member like that will be banned.

• +3 1

I think maintaining law and orders shouldn't be the work of the moderators alone but a collective work from everyday members of the forum then we can attain a better environment for every one to thrive

Yes, I also agree with you that reporting is everyone duty. Some newbies makes some mistakes because they have not go through the forum rules and regulations. So I think we should correct the newbies instead of reporting them.

yes, I understand this, and this is correct, but at the same time it is necessary to understand that you can also get accidentally under the distribution and it will be unpleasant.  if punished, then really for the cause.

Dear friend, regarding the reports, this is our duty, but I have a point that I want to share If the responsible person is not interested or has bad intention to publish what is inappropriate, then it is my duty to inform But if you feel that the person is a beginner and abides by the rules and has made a mistake in some simple rules, then we must be patient with him to learn and help him to progress.

Yes you are right we bought another duty because and is for many members are not doing their work properly and they haven't knowledge about anything they are making this form dirty we should report them and this is our duty to make this form clean and this form will clean what all the useless post.

• +2 1

Hello friend, thanks for your reminder, it is important to report useless topics, spam comments and plagiarism that we see in this forum, because in that way we will help this site continue to function, and all of us who work for the benefit of cryptotalk, we we will benefit from that work of denouncing.

For this new payment system mostly spammer are not prepare enough to work in this forum again becuase of two reason... Firstly whenever they make post, they received negative react becuase of useless post.. Secondly if they copy and paste others content then the senior member and moderator easily catch it out NOW Becuase of low members activity now.

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:02 AM, Guru2050 said:

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

You are right @Guru2050, Cryptotalk is a forum where everybody contributes someway. It's our duty to keep thing fresh and clean in this forum. Nowadays there alot of  spammers and alot of copy paste in topics. So  we should report them in order to keep our work place safe and secure.

You are right, if we ignore such matters, the level of the forum will deteriorate and its reputation will deteriorate, in addition to avoiding responding to such posts or supporting them, as I have noticed many repeated posts and yet there are many responses to them.

Thanks for revising the rules of this forum. If you want to work here so work with honesty. If you saw anyone who break the rules and regualtion of this amazing forum so doing report of that person because as a member thats our right and duty as well. The moderators are also very geneious and really active but for making this platform great we make some efforts for it. 

I agree with you, you should not be silent about any mistake that we see in this forum, and express any post that we see is not useful or does not comply with the terms of work by giving a negative response or reporting it.

I think that it is the duty of every member of the forum to maintain the forum and work properly in order to help its growth, I would like to mention another point, we must report on short topics, there are many posts consisting of one line, so that we do not understand anything from  These topics.

• +2 1

Yes, of course you are right. We should criticize useless posts. Posts that violate the rules and have a lot of mistakes should not be ignored but we should give our opinion, criticize and report.

Yeah its our duty to report scammers on this forum. We should also report the cheaters account on this forum. If we do this lots of fake people are removed on this forum and forum should be clean by scammers. We always remember to report fake account.

Hello my friend, we all have to offer this forum something in exchange for what it offers us, the least that we can offer is compliance with the laws and respect for it, so if we see some fraudsters or cheaters, it is our duty to inform, We have to be loyal to our work in order to deserve to do it, whatever the work

• +3 1

Yes there you are right I agree with you Lucia Saturday I learn a lot from your topic I want to hear get experience learning and then start proper work and make new topics here

• +3 1

Thanks for informing us something about disclosing spamming and plagiarizing users like that. Everyone has a duty to report such users in the forum so that the site can become cleaner and safer for everybody. Let's assist the administrators in keeping the forum clean by reporting such conduct.

You are right  my friend, everyone here in this forum is responsible and his duty is to report any useless content topics or those who try to break the rules of this great platform, so we have to do our best to help each other and make good job for this great platform. All of us have to work hard for the sake of better platform. 

My dear, in my opinion, this matter will not solve the entire problem. Therefore, I invite everyone to if someone found a mistake in this forum, we should address him in a special message or mention him in a comment that he has made a mistake in some of his published information. Therefore, if it is correct, we will write other things, which is The experience necessary to remain here in the safety of everyone until this approach is followed and reporting on people is not followed in the end here we learn and this is its main goal this forum that we want to talk about cryptocurrencies in general Thank you very much

• +3 1

It is necessary to report people who cheat on the forum and violate the rules or publish topics unrelated to talking about encrypted currencies so that their number does not increase and the forum becomes not reputable to people

• +1 1

I agree with you. We must always give our opinion to others, whether positive or negative, because the characteristic of hearing is present to give others the motivation to write and negative audiences in order to warn others of mistakes.

• +2 1

Hello my friend

Report false posts makes the forum clean and great

There may be some posts that contain duplicate information sometimes for beginners who have not previously read this information. I think you should not report these posts unless they become too many.

However, we must report posts that violate our forum rules as if they contain useless information.

This is a gentle reminder, and I must commends your effort for creating such a post that remind us our responsibilities about making this forum an Eco-friendly forum for all the members in It, bad contents are not good for the room.