First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

Thank you my friend for providing this advice and I agree with you completely we must take the lesson in every part we fall into and make it a lesson for us and not failure to succeed must make mistakes and be exposed to failures good luck 

Yes, my friend agreed with you, the first step is always the hardest in the world of crypto-currencies have access to information and expertise sufficient to create topics, publications, valuable and useful. You will face difficulties and may be deleted some of your topics do not despair and you must not give up you must always try on the way to achieve your success.

This is really supportive, everyone must gain strength from their weaknesses and failures, instead of giving up, we have to give ourselves several opportunities to start over, and remember that the arrow to shoot forward has to take a step back.

• +3 1

Among all the possibilities to increase the profit expected to lose and win so do not be afraid either that the traders lose or make a profit and you as a beginner in this forum you must make the effort and devote sufficient time in all areas that you need to reach the desired goal because your journey is not simple, but rather it is with cryptocurrencies.  Especially bitcoin, and do not despair because despair is one of the characteristics of the weak, so be strong in order to continue and if it breaks once, do not give up because you are dealing with a great thing that must be followed up with it until the end, which is cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin

• +1 1

Absolutely right.I agree with your post.we never Loss hope no matter if we fail in first attempt keep trying again and again until you succeed.failure is the key toward success ..be patience and keep trying until you succeed

You are right, my friend. I felt frustrated several times when I started creating the first topic in which I put all my effort, but I was surprised that the topic was deleted only five minutes after publishing this bad thing, but I tried a lot and benefited from my experiences and searched for a lot of information until it became possible to create a topic Well

• +1 1

Yes you are right mate first attempt is not enough one need to keep trying over and over again to make sure you achieve the aim and objective as we know in crypto currency platform one need to keep trying his or her best before becoming successful in the platform

I agree with you my friend. We should not be indifferent to mistakes and not let them limit our will and our resolve. In my opinion, making mistakes is the best lesson and teacher in the way of achieving success. And I consider it the beginning of reaping positive results and achieving goals. With hard work and striving to continue  Learning will be successful in the coming times. You just have to focus on your goal and carry on with it to the end

• +1 1

When you start with the first step in the forum, you will find many difficulties and things that are not understood. Here you will feel anxiety and fear. I advise you not to back down and surrender. If we have given up since the beginning of everything, we will not learn anything nor gain knowledge or money.

Absolutely right dear if we failed once than we should not give up.we need to continue and try again and again.A famous saying is that.... Try again and again until you succeed.so keep in mind that failure is not everything .To learn from failure and Start working hard is just needed.

Certainly my friend, one step to work is not sufficient for success. We must continue and be serious, because at the beginning the first step is difficult. We have to be patient and follow up to achieve success.

• +1 1

Wonderful words, my friend

We entered this forum with very little information

The aim of our joining is to increase our knowledge and gain experience

So we have to be patient and not give up

The start is always difficult in all fields . We must not give up from the first mistake . We have to learn from our mistakes and continue walking until we achieve our goal ، We make failure a bridge that leads us towards success .

• +1 1

Your point is well taken, as many people are compelled to give up after their first subject deletion. However, this should not be seen as a defeat, but rather as a stumbling stone. - practice has its own set of lessons and takeaways, and in these situations, the emphasis should be on creating even stronger and more informative blogs. We are also bound to make mistakes as humans. It's true.

Yes, my friend, reaching success takes fatigue, and before reaching the summit we must have gone through misery and fatigue, but we must never give up so that we can reach what we want and we will be the best with time. I wish you success.

@Calvinpriva, you are right. I know all is good now, and it shows in your articles, but I just want to remind you of the emotional movement when you build a subject and say you're leaving this forum, and I recommend you don't leave your valued member in this forum, because I believe you're still a valuable member and a real warrior today, and it's not easy for someone to come back from such a big incident later.

I know that is to delete someone post but that might be a good point to think of serious and important topics 

We need to be a very educated before posting 

Hello there yes I think if your first attempt is failed don't lose hope in yourself because first attempt almost everyone lose the thing is if you want it to be a expert in this field you have to be very very hardworking and don't give up try and try again until you win the race

I agree with you that we need some information and some support as well in order to move forward in this forum and to become experienced in this field. This information must be received from the experts in this forum Good luck

@Guru2050 your topic is very good . We should never lose hope . We should continue to do our work with patience because patience is very important if we want to get anything in this life and on this forum. We should not afraid from failures but instead we should always be willing to take risks. If our posts get deleted then we should not lose hope but continue to do more efforts to create useful and creative topics.

Thank you for motivating us I am agree with most of the peoples leave this forum because if their topic delete once instead we should try more and more because everything it first looks very hard and if we stay with that things then it will be easy for us

I agree with you because even thought I have some ideas and try sometimes to publish a topic I start turning back if it gets deleted or even warning points for breaking some rule I may be missed it or forgot about it but soon after making sure I understood all the rules well I will start publishing high quality topics also to help improving the forum.

Surly my friend anything new for us to do , make us uncomfortable and hesitate about it 

Such creating a new topic by our self's , for the first time we try to create a new topic we be so confuse and worried about what we should we write about what and are we going to get bad reputation or our post going to be deleted , any way we can't know till we try 

Surely after Frist attempt we can do second and third attempt until we have the confidence in our self's , so we need to try more than one time till create a new topic become easy as writing  comments

Well, being deleted some post here is just normal, even though the higher ranks are experiencing this because they know they're making some mistakes here, if you make a mistake, kindly used it as a motivation to improve more in terms of posting, i hope it may help for those members experiencing deleted their post daily...

Hi dear ! Yes you are right .i am totally agree with your opinion. We should try again and again to get success and our goals . Never give up due to the fear of being lost .and everyone knows that slow and steady wins the race so dont make haste in your doings.keep calm and loyal to your work and learn from your mistakes.