First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

The good news is that the circumstances are not straightforward, but we can work around them if we work hard enough. Never give up and keep trying because the more you read, the more experience you gain. Whether we fail the first time or many times, we must keep trying no matter how many times we have failed.

Exactly! Don't give up easily, not just because your topic got deleted. But also in life, failure is just a start to begin again. Don't be discourage because you failed, be thankful because you got a chance to change what is wrong to you or to your actions. Keep on posting and don't give up easily!

• +4 1

I really appreciate for your support my friend, it was not easy at that moment but you and other friends supported me to not give up... That's the aim of this forum to learn crypto and help each other thank you!

On 4/17/2021 at 9:17 PM, Crypto-Warrior said:

There are no shortcuts to get success without doing hard work.

Absolutely correct @Crypto-Warrior some brought failures and disappointments to themselves by seeking shortcuts to success in any giving sites they found themselves and yet they remains in same position no progress, because sustainable progress comes only when laid solid foundation plus consistent hard working. 

On 4/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, Ferymalik said:

continue to do more efforts to create useful and creative topics.

Good one, I like your submission @Ferymalik consistent hard work in conjunction with strategic commitment and experience yield efficient success. In life we must understand importance and  some basic steps required to take that will enable us to rise to a greater heights. Fears of loss and disappointments should not be the reason to hindered us

It is known that the first step in any field of life is the most difficult, but with training and continuity in doing what will be easier and easier until we reach the stage of mastery as we started in this forum and the beginning was difficult and there is a little despair and failure, but with work hard it became clear to us that Nothing is impossible, just be patient..

• +3 1

My dear friend, we always learn from our mistakes, and there is an example of my people that says what is learned except from Kisu, so we have to remedy the first mistakes and start again strongly until we reach what we dream and achieve our dreams

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, in this life, nothing comes easy. You must be patient and work hard. If you fail, do not despair, try to succeed and reach your goal, because when you do the second or third attempt,understood that the problem in my selection of topics I successfully overtook this problem

Thank you for this dose of optimism. That's what you love about this forum. You find everything here, motivation, coded information,And the experiences of senior members, and advice, it is an integrated forum.

When you started work in this forum you have not sufficient knowledge about this. In the beginning you always face some difficulties. Never lose heart and keep working with full courage and patience until you win the race.

I agree with my friend on this ..There are many people when they fail ..Give up! .. This is sad ..
My friends want to tell you that failure is the path to success, there is no successful person who does not have certain failed experiences or mistakes ..
My advice to you is to be patient and strong-willed and not give up, no matter how hard you see it .
Good luck .

• +3 1

Yes, you are right, the first step you take in the field of crypto is always the most difficult step, creating topics in the beginning is difficult and perhaps most of the topics that you have created are deleted in the forum, but not give up and learn from your mistakes and with over time you will become a successful person in CryptoTalk

You are right that the beginnings in any field are very difficult and this should not make us frustrated, on the contrary, this topic should motivate us to give our best and read more to increase our knowledge and experience, and create a beautiful and unique topic. With his idea and achieving a good reputation among the members.

I will quote a quote on this subject. The Rock said: "Your first attempt will be a failure, but your 1000th attempt will be great, your first exercise will be bad, but your 1000th will be great. Repetition is the secret of success."

Everyone is vulnerable to failure or to make mistakes, especially we beginners are the most vulnerable members to this, and for you, this does not mean that we give up and leave work, but rather it should be an incentive for us to try again and continue.

Yes, my friend, in order to be on our way to success and achieve success, we must persevere and work in this forum and make use of the information contained in it and not give up. The road to success needs fatigue and effort to reach it.

10 minutes ago, Jerry321 said:

Hi friends

Creating topics in the beginning is difficult and perhaps most of the topics that you have created are deleted in the forum, but not give up and learn from your mistakes and with over time you will become a successful one day. So keep trying always.

@Jerry321 Making publications and comments is difficult, many times the ideas do not arrive, the mood is not the best or also other factors that influence a fatigue that takes away the desire to do things in the forum, it is important to always take a break and continue with what we are doing, motivate ourselves with something,
take that willpower and think that the benefits are waiting for us.

Thank you my friend, I am really hesitant to create a topic here because I am afraid of getting frustrated, but now that I have been told of the past of most of the old writers here, I am encouraged a lot and will start writing topics soon.

Thank you.

مCertainly, we do not reach success and perfection without frustration and going through difficulties.

In this forum, in order for your topic to be accepted and to gain popularity and positive evaluations, you must delete a lot of your posts.

• +1 1

Yes, the most important thing is not to give up and continue to work hard. The road of a thousand miles begins with one step. And as you said, my friend, the first step is the most difficult,  when we pass it, we will have gone halfway , so we must have patience in order to achieve success.

That's absolutely right and also a motivated content you have shared. There are many examples of the people in this forum or also out of the forum who have left this world because they lost little money in their first trading. We should have to be active for the next challenge instead of leaving the challenge at first attempt.

Acts rarely go right the first time. You always have to keep practicing and trying. Giving up because the first try didn't go well is foolish and far-fetched.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nothing comes from nothing, no knowledge without learning. In this forum we learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, and we already know that this market may carry a loss as well as a profit. We have to be patient and accept deleting our topics so that it will motivate us to write the best.

Yes, you are always right. We will be exposed in our first steps to failure and frustration. We are new people for the thing that we do, but we should not give up. Surrender is a certain defeat. Let us learn from our mistakes and we will surely succeed

I agree with you, we must be patient and try again every time we fail, and we must try to learn more and increase our experience in order to become successful investors in this field.

• +3 1