First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Yes my friend, there is saying that try try again and again until you didn't succeed. It means that if you failed in the first attempt then there is no problem. You need to try it again. If you fail again then no problem. Try it again and again till success. The first step is always difficult to take every task but if you think about it to finish to the last step then no one stops you. So try to take the first step and goes to the last one. Thanks every one. 

• +1 1

Your topic is really real, since many people feel the urge to give up after their first topic deletion, but this should not be seen as a defeat, but rather as a turning stone. Each practice has lessons and takeaways, and in these situations, the emphasis should be on creating posts that are much stronger and more informative. As people, we are prone to making errors. So don't be sad and try to avoid these mistakes.

Thank you, my friend, for this topic, which motivates many people and supports them in completing their careers in this forum. We must always search for the best because that will help everyone to gain information and knowledge. Thank you.

• +3 1

Yes,i think it's okay to consider the life as a race .
Knowledge race success race

Race that you will definitely win as long as you work hard.

And for me im trying my best to win it .

Success doesn't come easily. All members who recently joined the forum and posted topics have been mostly deleted, but this thing should be a strong motivation for diligence, continuing work and acquiring greater skill to publish topics of greater value and interest.

• +2 1

It is not easy to create a good post or post with a topic that seems interesting to others and it is more difficult even when you are new or do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies,

We have to try again and again until we get to what we want. Successful people are patient and don't give up on failure

Thanks my friend for your post

• +2 1

We have just entered this field with a little knowledge of cryptocurrency.first attempt is probably not the best.but if we keep going,by the time we will know all about this and we'll surely succeed.

Yes . You should try once, two and three to get your goal with ease . Reaching the goal requires a lot of attempts, determination, will and a lot of patience. Believe me, the path to success is difficult, but fun

I agree with you one hundred percent, my friend, that making mistakes is normal, everyone has to make mistakes until they learn, but what's not normal is giving up, mistakes teach us and make us better, but all we have to do is take advantage of them and not make them stop us.

Hello my dear friend.There are low chances of our success in first attempt but if we suffer failure then we don't have to lose hope but we have to make another attempt with full confidence until we succeeded. Every rich person of the world suffer failure in beginning but they attempt again and again which helps them to earn a hendsome amount of money.

This is logical, when a person starts in a field and does not know about anything about him, then he will surely fail. Searching for information is important to educate yourself in any field,In the end, the real failure is not to fall, but rather to not rise again 

Yes thank you for that , the time and efforts that you put in this site make it clear hard for you to see your posts deleted bit I think that's really helpful to improve the quality of the people knowledge at first then the community at second

Well my friend, I will strive for this every time I encounter problems and difficulties until success is attained and achieved.  We all know that working with coding is difficult and not as easy as we expect, so we must work and practice in order to gain experience in repeated times.  Most of the first attempts are not very successful so we have to learn from the mistakes we made in order to ensure an achievement

• +3 1

I totally agree with you, my friend, there is nothing that comes easily, it is very necessary that we work and do more so that we can reach our goals, thank you my friend for providing this advice

• +2 1

In fact, it is a good advice that you give to all members .. that beginners are liable to delete posts and comments due to their lack of experience and I hope that the old members will be an example to follow so that we can work like them and stay and grow in this forum .. I totally agree with you about what you said, we must not give up and move forward .. With hard work, diligence and patience comes success .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

Yes, my friend, the first step in every matter is difficult and you feel upset and tired, in the second step is your gaze to the horizon, the third step looks at you progressing and succeeding to reach and .....
My friend, the work is not easy but very difficult, we have to make the work fun and desirable to move forward. 

• +4 1

Yes, you are right in this, everything at its beginning is difficult and arduous and we can fail hundreds of times, but this does not mean surrender, frustration and loss of self-confidence, but rather we must be patient, courageous, determined and try many times to reach any goal and Achieving what we want through continuous work and perseverance, thus becoming successful and skilled people

If you get banned when you keep repeatinga post of the same content. And when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post. 

Yes friends, our first time is never the last time, when I do not have the right attempt then we need that we should do try again...in this way we will be able to get success .

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, my friend, we can fail again and again, but there is no room for feeling frustrated. We will come back again, be patient, search, publish and share with members all the information so that the benefit prevails and we achieve profit in our useful publications always.

Hello dear members hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first thing I want to tell you that their brother you send very well I think the first step is always a hardest in every field or everyone needs to be use the patients in their field where they was entering

• +4 1

This is true most of the time. The first attempt is not enough because it misses a lot of things. We must not give up and try again, especially in creating topics in the forum. We should not be disappointed if our posts are deleted. Rather, we look for the reason and try to write again. Our topics may be better later. We have to continue.  work hard.

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

My friend yes you said absolutely right thing. We should keep on trying and never give up. 

I have seen alot of people who give in thier first attempt when they are failed but I must say to them that remember your aim before quiting something, just remember why you started it. and keep on trying until you win your race. 

Best of luck and be happy. 

Hardworking is the main key for everything in life,any thing you seek you can get if you work hard enough so don't let your failures stop you from getting ahead with your goals just make sure you learn from them and you will find success.

Yes, you are right. We must continue to work hard and strive to present an achievement in the best way. In the event that you make some mistakes, I advise you not to stand there and not look back. Rather, continue working with determination and strong will because no one is immune to failure. It is considered failure.  The best teacher to achieve goals and success. Therefore, we must try again until we reach what we want and dream

• +2 1