First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

How are you friends  I hope you are well, in fact you can not succeed in the first attempt at any task. If you want to reach your goal, then try again and again. The more you practice, the more you will know. Work efficiency will increase.  Keep trying again and again. Thank you all.

Well first step is always the beginning of our journey in any kind of things, we need to pursue our objectives especially here in cryptocurrency to become a successful person so that we can sustain and buy our needs, just continue what you are doing right now and all of it will having an effect on your life.

Yes.you are right.we should take first attempt to do anything.If we donot take risk,we should not earn success. Success depends on risk.Big success comes from taking risk. The famous persons of the world, Mark Zuckerberg had taken risk to uphold a new thing.

One thing remember every success is always demands work hard. If you create topic with good content then without hard work nothing is possible.  So please focus on your work . Don't loose it. 

Thanks for sharing this.  

@Guru2050 We always face in the first stage many obstacles and this is normal so that we can understand the topics well and the way of working, which is one of the good ways to gain experience, so we must continue to try every time because it will definitely help us solve many problems in the future.

• +1 1

The first attempt is not always how we want to achieve it we have to keep trying until we achieve it or as you decide until you win the race because it is thanks to the fact that we do not give up that we get to achieve or win that race that for us is very important that is why we never we give up even if we stumble we keep going.

In the event that you have an objective there's a great deal of issue and battles you may look in your manner. Be that as it may, recollect it is essential for your prosperity it will reinforce you and creating yourself to beat any disappointments. So never free expectation and continue attempting like here in cryptoworld there's no simple method to procure large you should try sincerely and have the tirelessness to keep on accomplishing what you need.

I think new members should have chances to create topics without any warnings. Most of us including me fears to post because many people just got banned for posting. So we immatures must have some scopes to create some topics. Thanks for the post.

• +2 1

For me this is a motivational issue, you cannot imagine how necessary it is for newbies, on my part I am afraid to create themes and have them eliminated, it is likely that I feel sad for that reason, I hope to move on and not give up Today I plan to publish a song of my own to see how it goes, thank you very much for this encouragement that you instill in newbies, you encourage us not to give up.

yes my friend you said absolutely right you should not too worried about that if you're not successful in the first attempt then you should to try again and again and you should to win the race this will help you to gain the good profit in the Crypto market

Yes my friend one thing I want to tell you that if you lose your money in the crypto market we should not to given up we should to try again and again and I am sure one day you will gain a good profit and recover your own loss

• +4 1

We should not make attempt just for once.we should keep on trying until we achieve our goals.we should not lose heart just in one attempt always as we know slow and steady wins the race easily.

We were all beginners and did not have sufficient knowledge about digital currencies and how to write useful topics.  You must not give up.  We have to learn from our mistakes and avoid making the same mistake again.  You must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  We have to show determination and patience, which are the basis of success

• +1 1

I will try to spend some more time and understand as I did not make a mistake. A topic about something new that is very important I don't know why this was not worthy and deleted, so maybe commenting is just fine.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Fair enough content my dear, you speak the reality of our hardsips.

Yes, its tough but we have to work on our weak areas to inprove more and more to gain more.

This our prime duty not only for using this forum, it also applies in our life for advancement.

yes we have to work, work and work.

With working in a long run. there 37 percent possiblity once you become a writer or something else.

You just need to work and stick with tour passion.

Because work will pays you back

At the point when I began chipping away at the discussion, I confronted numerous dissatisfactions, however I had the option to beat them to finish the work and bring in more cash.

Yes, you are right, the first step you take in the field of crypto is always the most difficult step, creating topics in the beginning is difficult and perhaps most of the topics that you have created are deleted in the forum, but not give up and learn from your mistakes and with over time you will become a successful person in CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

You are right. The first attempt is not enough. Because, no person can win the first time. you have to keep trying again and again. So, you should try hard enough in this forum. I can get it. But, if I try once and give up, there will be no success.

• +1 1

On 2/14/2021 at 12:50 PM, saradz said:

so we must continue to try every time because it will definitely help us solve many problems in the future.

Great submission @saradz very true facts share  trying consistently yield positive experience and understanding which in turns enable someone to become expert. For impressive success to be realize failures and disappointments stories must be recorded it's constant quiting should not be an option.

• +1 1

I always site reference with a proverb that says " never give up until you have make your last attempt and never make your last attempt until you have succeed. So as a member on this platform, you are not suppose to give up so easily, always strive to succeed. Much love

• +1 1

You always provide this forum with best possible motivation topics and I appreciate you for that. You've posted a very common problem that most of us faces. When I was on my to completing the 100 trial posts I got so frustrated at that time and thought of quiting. But then a friend motivated me not to quit at so early stage. We should never quit a job before completing it and try our best to compete whatever we're facing to achieve our goals. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

First attempt is not enough keep trying until you win race  these line are so meaning full .we start some thing new i get fail we don't lose our patience we keep  trying until we get success .a time came when our trying  become fruit full and we get rewards.

Wow  what a great topic I really appreciate to your post I have seen most people who are start their work and they some time become to fail in 1st attempt and they lose their hope and they understand that we are not able for it . But I want to say that we should to try again and again untill we will success. The people who are always try and try again they are successful in their lives. 

• +5 1

You are right dear mate first attempt means that you are new and trying to understand and want to learn so don't lose hope if you fail in first attempt try again and again one day your hard work will bring a big achievement.

You need to understand that making money or becoming successful takes more than one trial. You need to make multiple attempts in order to ensure that you become successful. Nothing comes easy and so you need to out more effort and take away greed from the equation. Patience is also one of those things that you need to become successful.