Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

I am bigner and my earnings is no start. But I advised bigner to work properly as early your earning start. This is the best platform of earning money and success. This great way of earning money. 

Yes i make plan for crypto. I set my time table for work. I want to achive and good work appreciation. But now i want to learn on initial stage then i will start my work for go to a specific aim. So now i want to learn morewhuch help in future. 

Yes, I joined this forum to give it my 100 and to also have more knowledge about crypto and making more money with it.

I can't actually call it a well-designed plan, but you can consider it a small project.
I am thinking of collecting satoshis through the daily work in the forum and when I get a good capital I can start my investment project.
And then my experience and information will have been increased at the same time!

I don't have any plans yet but my everyday goal is to keep posting so that I can earn money, because I really want to have savings and there are so many expenses nowadays. Also, learning about cryptocurrency is my goal because I really learn many things here. 

• +1 1

We have a hard time when we start everything. We have a specific alloy process. Educational information is available on this platform.

advanced monetary forms its expanding numerous people, store them in secure wallets since this will help you later on

I did not have any plans on ground when I joined the platform, but now am beginning to set a target for my self in which I wish to accomplish in a little time to com.

the first place my only goal here to achieve is to make money but when I go deeper and deeper to this forum I learn a Lot of this forum So that my goal now is to learn a lot of things about crypto currency while earning in this forum.

Yes mate!  I joined this forum with complete designed plan as I'm new member I'm just trying to learn about trading amd btc. 

I was unaware about trading my friend suggested  me to work here  and gain knowledge then he'll teach me about trading etc. 

On 7/21/2020 at 5:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Yes, I have a plan that is to learn greatly from the site and the forum because it contains a lot of information and good things in the crypto world

To be honest i didn't have a plan when i joined i thought its a scam site like others but when i received my first payment i changed my opinion and for a while i was working for money but now im gonna try to learn as much as can an increase my knowledge about crypto

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Yes dear, I enjoyed tnsi platform very much. I gained too much knowledge and experience from this platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. You can share your experience with others people also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article 

Yes absolutely i joined this forum after a careful planning. I have plenty of free time in this lockdown so i decided to consume my time efficiently and effectively. And I am glad that i am spending my time exactly as planned. I am earning and learning and connecting with many people. This is Quite a wonderful experience for me.

Yes, i joined this forum for improving my knowledge about crypto world. I've been here for couple months and i really learn a lots of things in this forum. I am a student and trader at the same time and in this pandemic every satoshi that we earn is helping me. I beileve if i keept spending my time in this forum i can be more efficient trader and investor in the near future.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hi there my friend. I joined this platform to do some tasks for an exchange's airdrop campaign. After completing these tasks, I realised that I can still write posts and earn free bitcoin, so why not sharing my knowledge and experiences with others and earn free satoshis by doing just that? I'm doing it nowadays and I think I'll hang around as long as the platform is friendly 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

As beginners i asked my self what u want from this forum then myself reply to me that firstly to get knoweldge to understand to forum and secondly with the precious time spend on this forum to earn money and more to more replies and get project .

Frankly speaking, I joined Cryptotalk to know something about Cryptocurrency. But I am still in Cryptotalk because I can learn about Cryptocurrency and get paid for it. Also the topics and tips about investment make it more attractive.

No friend I did not join having a plan carefully so that nothing would go wrong for now things have not gone wrong but I would have to make a plan in case something did go wrong.

• +1 1

I simply haven't gotten your point but if you are asking the reason behind joining this forum so actually I joined this forum to learn and earn .

I think its important to work with what we have right now , and my goal is to make enough ob both knowledge and venture into crypto currency so that is very important we are able to build something that is easy for us to really keep on working as hard and putting up the right strategy , am here to earn something to build and enjoy so to me its easy for me to venture to trading with knowledge and the wonderful earning so I can be able to build in some good money to use with the knowledge that we have today and right now.

I joined this forum with two main goal,one to make money using it and the second one is to gain more knowledge from it about crypto world.

I believed that all of us have basic aims and objective that him want too achieved in this forum but our aim and objective can't be the same because people like me join this forum with purpose of earn money and gan experience

I think yes and I have made the simple mindset before joining this forum and that plan is, I would work with same spirit all the time I will work here and I will work very hard to achieve or learn things. I will focus on quality rather than quantity.

• +1 1