PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE

It is agreed that there are very long topics that cause a loss of focus and the inability to become familiar with the main ideas in it, especially in this section on beginners As this matter makes them make meaningless responses and thus becomes more harmful than useful, and therefore the matter must be limited to the main ideas that are understandable.

On 7/21/2020 at 4:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

Dude I agree with you that most of the people found it difficult  to read about all the long topic and then picking up the main idea so we should try to make good, informative but to the point topics in highlighting all the important aspects of your talk

I agree with you, my friend, as I find many long posts in which there is a lot of empty talk without a clear goal .. I hope that the members will be more brief and simple in expression so that the new members can understand so that they can start the forum

In general, long topics that are more like reports are inappropriate, as they cause a loss of focus on the main ideas of the topic and cause the reader to become bored. The topic should be brief and contain main ideas or information that invite discussion and ideas about it. This will make the topic more attractive and more popular.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for this wonderful advice, where the topic is divided and the topic is coordinated, short and useful. Many people can understand the topic well, which helps many members to interact and understand all the information required daily happy

The most important thing about the topic is to be clear, understandable, and close to the reader's mind, as it is proposed for the sake of the success of the work, but there are some big issues that the elderly actually raise that are relevant and very important that we benefit from and we need them because they address a specific point and are presented through several items in both cases each What matters in the subject is a comprehensive understanding of it

Its not about how voluminous the topic is, its matter how much knowledgeable content we provide in our topic, already this forum have rule write 100 characters its enough, if anyone write a topic then use simply words to understand the topic easily, now I notice some members use big vocabulary in their topics.its little bit difficult to understand.

• +2 1

Indeed, I personally ignore some long topics and try to understand the necessary part of them or read useful titles only. Therefore, summarizing the basic idea of the topic is for the benefit of the writer and the reader as well.

Indeed, I personally ignore some long topics and try to understand the necessary part of them or read useful titles only. Therefore, summarizing the basic idea of the topic is for the benefit of the writer and the reader as well.

• +1 1

That's true , the most important thing is the message we are communicating to to members, it not necessary need to be bulky,if it bulky and it not not passing information to members then it useless, the most important thing is what the message is passing to other members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Respective opinion share and yes it is what I'm facing with some posts in this forum to say the fact as a new beginner. Brief and precise topics are simple for understanding while lengthy topics sometimes make us feel reluctant or discouraged of reading all before to comments. And some times broad topics are difficult to derive the meaning and real message it's delivering or impacting to members

Respective opinion share and yes it is what I'm facing with some posts in this forum to say the fact as a new beginner. Brief and precise topics are simple for understanding while lengthy topics sometimes make us feel reluctant or discouraged of reading all before to comments. And some times broad topics are difficult to derive the meaning and real message it's delivering or impacting to members

• +1 1

I am new and a beginner but I think the same as you, friend, for me we should do topics or annotations that in themselves are not very long and that attract people's attention so they can read our information that is useful and is short, it is not much but what counts is what that information contains, not when you write about it.

I agree with you we would have to do everything but in a simple way and not long we would have to write or give the information but in a short and short way.

Good morning my friend. I agree with you on this topic. There is no need for a lengthy explanation on a particular point. It is enough to present the main idea in a useful and brief way so that no one is lost, especially beginners. Good brevity makes sense .

I Have also seen Many topics and comments with full of useless notes lengthy but when i read it don't male any sense so i highly request all members do write only useful words don't full your writing box because of greed of reputation people not blind they also know what you write so be careful members . Do posting.

• +2 1

Yes we  should write short topics so that everyone can read easily and no one has to worry. It is important that you should write short but useful .This will give you a good reputation and help you to  move forward .Big posts are reserved because people find them boring 

• +1 1

That's correct some topic creator tend to receive a long note instead of making it look short, concise with a good point but some end writing much and makes less sense.

This depends on each user, there are users who are creative and easily express themselves clearly, but it is advisable to create publications that are not very long but that explain it in detail so that all users can understand.
A big greeting to the whole community

I indeed agree with you mate.

A very sheer informative post. With the viewing of how things is going on in the forum, it is already obvious that good contents of post is only acceptable.

Yes brother, you are right. We are living in an age where people want quick knowledge, they don’t want to read long paragraphs to understand a small point. 
so in my view, creators must highlight main points of the post as clear as possible, and they should write everything to the point.

thanks

• +2 1

Yes, the length of a post definitely affects how well it is received by the members of the forum, and having a short and concise post is more likely to get more attention than a long post, as many do not like to read long posts. Some people intentionally try to increase the length of their post in an effort to show the amount of time and effort that they put into the post, however the message gets lost within long posts. Therefore i think that the shorter the post the better it is and the easier to understand ti will be for other members

• +2 1

Yes it's true writing notes without meaning is useless at least you write important note even three  lines if it mean is OK. 

On 7/21/2020 at 4:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

Exactly you are right. Extra and additional information can hinder the useful tips and knowledge in post. So i suggest that everyone try to make a post in simple easy words with precise content.

• +1 1

Yes you right key point is better thsb bulky point. Key point matter for us . Key point short and sweet. Cryptotalk site learn first and understand the topics but sometimes many people things better for people in this forum.

it those now not really rely how bulky the remarks are, what surely subjects is the key notes, beneficial factors and how exciting the contents is, the contents should beyond crucial message to the participants of the forum, as a minimum some members must be capable of select some thing beneficial, critical in the feedback that may benefit them.