PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE

Yes, you are right. Small articles with basic and simple information will appeal to beginners more than those long articles with detailed explanations. In the short articles, the reader can inquire about any point which he did not easily understand.

• +4 1

my dear friend I want to tell you that you should to be remember your keypoint and when you want to create your topic then you should to create it with the the situation otherwise you will get a warning point so be careful about your topics and about your comments

Yes, my friend, of course you are really right, that the main points are very important to all of us, and we must pay attention to that well thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Thank you for drawing attention to this important point. Indeed, some topics are long and overlapping, and this makes readers bored. I hope the book will listen to your advice, and organize their topics well.

• +2 1

It all depends what is one trying to explain in the forum and how did he want to explain to people understanding because every post most have meaning before getting reputation for earning.

Yes my friend
Useful content, which contains new valuable information, will rise and take its right from evaluation and reach the intended segment, regardless of whether the content is long or short. The most important thing is the quality of the content.

• +2 1

أنا أؤيد هذه الفكرة. أحيانًا أقرأ إحدى المشاركات وأضيع بين أفكارها. إذا تم تقسيمها وشرحت كل نقطة بشكل حاد ، فسأفهمها أكثر.

There are some long topics that are useless and sometimes boring, and on the other hand, there are some topics that need detail to clarify the idea and ease of understanding, and like these I enjoy reading them to provide useful and educational content.

Its a good healthy post of the foram, keep your reply or post as simple as possible but keep in views that your post should have minimum 100 characters, otherwise it will not became paidable.

It is important to write the topic in a simple way and provide a good and appropriate explanation . Some topics can be shortened and explained with a short topic . But there are topics that contain multiple ideas and points and need great explanation .

• +1 1

It is a useful way and makes it easy to read the post and gain information from it. I hope that we will find such posts to help us learn more .. We all have to cooperate in order to create good and useful content for others ..

• +2 1

Hello dear all members and you B's and beginners I hope you all are good and doing great job on state from first thing I want to tell you that their mother I am agree with you and I try to understand but you share with us I think it is a very important thing about Crypto is very complicated to explain the difficult parts to the beginners

I also agree with you because the beginners face very difficulty in it and I also saw topics that are really very difficult to understand so we should try to make the topic in simple words that everyone can easily understand and get knowledge through it instead of ignoring them.

• +2 1

yes you are right I know that there is need to learn first and understand the topics but some people can explain a few difficult thingsin a video for beginner beginner learn it easily as I learn from your topic in a easy way

@Guru2050 you are right dear mate . We must make posts with simple and easy wording and avoid too much length of posts because it creates complications . Our posts must contain key points rather than huge explanation because it becomes easy to understand from key points instead of long paragraphs.

It is a useful way for us beginners to read more so that we can pay attention to the information we want to know better .. Thank you to all the active members who provide useful content to all other members.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are very right sir, because there are some members that have this attitude of writing bulky note, and those that write topics without proper description of the point, so this is common with the new members in the platform, thank  hope we will adjust to this. 

Hi friend. I am new member of crypto.i didn't know nothing about your topic and question. Your topic is very useful for me and also all new coming members. This is very helpful for them. I collect lots of information through your topic. I will also do some my own research about this. 

Indeed you are right about this actually, some members keep writing without giving any point in their topics which is wrong and some members create topics with less descriptions. We should try to be writing a topics that members of the forum will easily understand most especially we the begginers.

You're absolutely right,making content with alot of characters is not what matters,the only thing that counts is the usefulness of the post,try to pass the reasonable information you're trying to pass even if the content isn't much,making post with many characters without passing a specific knowledge is useless,so let's make corrections

Thank you, my friend. I completely agree with you in what you said. The topic should be as simple as possible to deliver the information or idea directly to the reader. You should stay away from empty talk and side remarks.

Yes that is true key words matters not bulky note because to me I prefer we should use good quality words even our posts will not be long they should just contain good words

I strongly agree with you, my friend ... when I joined this forum, I saw topics of this kind, but I did not give up ... there are members who do not follow up when they are faced with vague topics like this..When publishing any content, we must focus on the main points and important ideas and highlight them as necessary. 

We should not do a lot of talk that is neither helpful to us nor to the members ... We are here to learn, not to read stories and read words we know.. Best wishes for you success my friends

• +1 1
  • +2 2

مرحبا يا صديقي عند كتابة رد فعل على موضوع. يجب أن يكون الموضوع أكثر من 100 حرف. لا يدفع لك المنتدى مقابل التعليقات الطويلة التي لا فائدة منها. يجب أن يحتوي تعليقك على العديد من المعلومات المفيدة المتعلقة بموضوع المنشور. يجب التركيز على النقاط المهمة في الموضوع وتقديم المشورة بشأنها

• +2 1

We have to keep summarizing our key point in the platform because it will help us to understand the comment and the post of a lot of members in this great forum for our beneficiary.

• +1 1