PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE

On 7/21/2020 at 1:10 PM, mhmd7 said:

Your post is nice, but a little long, to understand what you mean. Thank you all, we want this forum to develop from all sides.

Posts don't need to be too short and also not too long. You need to find a balance in between and ensure that it is value packed as possible while still being little. That way people will get your message very fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

What you said is right,  I read lot of posts that contains reprotation of words or the same Idea over and over, probably just to make it plenty enough, this kind of thing make the reading of posts boring and can even cause them trouble too. 

I agree that it is a matter of quality and quantity, no matter how long you sentences go if you do not deliver your thoughts well in the end its useless. That's why I always go straight to the point, so the readers can also save time reading it.

Yeah bro are you also seeing a lot of people who post a a lot of materials . Which is not even helpful to the other member. So you are true bro we should not concentrate on the amount or the length . We should concentrate on our content and should give the information point to point. In this way we will save our time and time of other people who are reading our post.

Absolutely, i personally prefer short and to the point topic so you see amd gain knowledge instantly. Bulky notes are hard to read and rare people go through them and its time consuming . So, make your topic short and sweet. It attracts more people.

• +1 1

Your post is encouraging, honestly some people don't like reading bulky note, only seeing it makes them lazy and have no interest of ready it, so is good we try to make it short and bring out the salient points instead of lengthy note.

Making the posts simple yet good choices of words are a good quality posts! Its easier to understand and much shorter than a much information that can be irrelevant for the topic making it harder to understand! So just please make it simple and direct! Goodluck

It not about how bulky the message is ,what important is what you are passing, are you communicating with the members, even the message is not much but should be up to 100 words, it okay than to be making a post that is bulky but not passing any message to the Members @Tesco

It those not really matter how bulky the comments are, what really matters is the key notes, useful points and how interesting the contents is, the contents should past important message to the members of the forum, at least some members should be able to pick something useful, vital in the comments that can benefit them.

If you write long content then most of the member don't read whole posts because If I got some hint about the topic then I will write but most of the time due to Bulky notes I can't find any information and I have to leave that topic. So, key points should be important and you should keep your post short and sweet.

• +2 1

Hi yes you give great lesson to all of us that always chose short topic and content. Someone says that " Always Depend on Quality not on quantity". So just words are worthy. You chose simple and short words to make a post or a topic. Which gives total idea of your post. Especially newbies face difficulty when long topics comes in front of them. So i request to all the peoples please try to make good topics and short topics. Thanks.

This is a good advice that we need to take note of my friends because our major aim is to make useful quality posts and not necessarily bulky posts, we should just pinpoint the key words so that readers will understand what we are saying instead of making long posts that have no benefits to the forum and members.

On 7/21/2020 at 4:44 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

I personally think it's good that the members take the time when create such explained and well structured topics. even if they take some time to read and carry some extra information which might not be beneficial ,in the long run, the extra information might come in handy.

we can not specific our frustration in any count number, we must hold attempting.while operating here you need to strive your first-rate.there's not anything to be pissed off approximately if some thing is deleted right here you have to work with another.by using running right here you can growth your english ability.

you are talking about was just before the forum grew a lot and now there are far less such type of the people even the newbie so be careful with these things.

Nowadays nobody has time. 24 hours is too short to accomplish anything. So when topics with lengthy explanation and expansion is given, normally members are going to speed through the topic and ignore most of the second half of the topic. So please present your topic in short and brief manner.

Yes it's very good advice for the newcomers of this forum that how they should make post and replies. If we will make topics and replies so bulky that it will be difficult for the readers to read and understand well. And our post will not be count as useful for others therefore we should make our post in the form of key points that everyone can understand what do you want to say easily and in short span of time.

You are absolutely right, this information is great and useful, we don't really have to write bulk message without useful, meaningful and concrete information, we can write little and still past useful, interesting, educational information about cryptocurrencies, we should concentrate on creating posts that are helpful to the members of the forum and to new members most especially to guide and help them achieve their goals and objectives of being in this great forum.

I agree with you my friend it is very important for those creating topics should know that they haveto use simple and easy logic for the members to understand 

Yes I agree with you and your post look nice actually some members failed to understand that is not about writing bulky note rather what does the note have to offer and that is why they face crisis in term of reputation but it will be adviceable if your note contain all the necessary ingredients then it does not have to be bulky as far as is well explain. 

I accept that this can be utilized to pick up new and helpful information! Numerous individuals share their thoughts, musings, and how best to continue. Also, obviously, this is an extraordinary motivator to create, learn new things, and push ahead!

A really great idea, and also this will make it easier for beginners to work and then they will know what are the important topics and what are the most important as well, so I encourage members to this idea and thus improve the quality of the posts in the forum and divide the important posts from the most important.

posts look attractive that members can easily catch the points but there are so many issues which should be covered with the detail explanations so that members may not get confused anymore. Myself, I have written some really long topics in the tutorial section on this forum because I have to include all the essential information there.  

i think your question it is so hard but i have the answer about that , just you need to read my comment to understand brother , Yes, this is very important because a lot of the posts cannot be read due to the bad formatting that some members follow, or because of the addition of a lot of unnecessary words. so i hope i answer about what you asked brother so good luck for every buddy .

I think there should be changes in the format of topics there must be some highlights of topics at the start of the topic or at the end of the topic so that we can have an idea about the topic and also can choose which part we want to read first