The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Yes the learning is on the first place, but you do not need to learn each and everything in this field, for example if you know how to trade and you are a skilled trader you do not need to learn anything else.

What a good subject, totally in agreement to learn to win cryptomonies first we must learn, which are, where to store them, how to exchange, how to control our emotions, to know when the market is in our favor, those details will make the difference, that's why it is always important to investigate the subject a lot, and study in depth to be able to defend ourselves.

Hello friend, I share what you indicate in this forum the best ways is to learn so over time to have a good work tool, how to do things, be aware of applying your learning, which is the experience and the development of skills, it is like feeling smell when And where to make the investment is a wonder that is within each of us in the management of the business fully agreed

Indeed, entering the field of trading in cryptocurrencies is an amazing thing, especially if a person knows the correct methods of trading. I recommend that you start learning first and this forum is the best example.

Thanks for the information. Of course, investor and trader are the best way to earn digital currencies
We must start from a sufficient capital, as for free methods, we cannot rely on the construction of a real project.

I believe that in order to succeed in any work, in the first step, one must learn principles. In the world of crypto, learning principles is the most important principle.
Of course, the impact of experience can not be ignored

Many thanks my mate you gave so many good tips and helped me learn the way to earn. I will follow you advice and try to proceed with these four steps and learn even more from the experts in the cryptotalk forum.

I agree with you. The best way to earn cryptocurrencies is by learning from someone with much more experience and learning not to waste opportunities that you could never have a chance in your life. I thank my team that has taught me from the most basic to the most difficult.

Always using form other people experience is a cheaper way to learn stuff!

if you try to exam every single idea of yourself you will loose all of your money soon.

so learn from people mistakes! learn good ways to trade from pro traders and don't put your fund in danger.

don't rush to trade, first learn enough!

On 7/16/2020 at 4:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:
  • Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Your list is pretty cool dear. It will help both olds and newbies. If a person can learn all these topics of your list properly, He is surely the king of crypto world.

Exactly the secret word is learning this how we can progress in our life in general bit in crypto currency world it's really important to to start from the beginning and have a base for what you do and where you are going, learn the chart transfer and receive coins and more,but the specific things is the security be careful because there is a fraudulent and scammers 

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, and any ambitious person who loves to reach his goal must learn and research in order to increase his experience with cryptocurrencies and work with them if he is trading or investing alike.

The knowledge is the must task before deal with the trading, the main task is should be full fil before get into the trading. The learning is the one and only way to analysis to market which might be helpful to predict the next  move of the price in the trading.

yes it is true to earn crypto  we need to learn first we must inform ourselves well know each currency its value how to buy or sell and when to buy and sell.There are many tutorials and information on the internet courses for trading, traders and investors there are tutorials to learn about strategies and put them into practice. I have also heard that by trading you earn profitability but for that you have to learn a little and how we should put into practice the skills in this field of cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

I have the believe that if you continue to learn all day soon you will achieve your fortune no doubt that a person who keeps on increasing himself or herself by learning will developed experience and will become perfect in area of studies that is the reality of life.

Through the digital currency project, we can make a lot of money.

But with learning, we can improve our ways of making money to make it faster and more profitable!
The digital currency project introduces the following two cases

1- Profit without learning (good money gain)
2- Learn with knowledge (big money gain in a short time)

For me, I consider that learning the basics of trading and then developing yourself through the identification of distinct trading strategies makes you make a lot of money without the need for much time!

Absolutely you can't do any work if you don't have any idea about the work how to do it same to this if you don't have idea how to do it simple go first and learn it and trust me after learning if you will do any work on crypto it will give you remarkable results.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I share with all the information you gave us. It is true that knowledge is the most important weapon of any person. I'm always reading books and watching informative videos, maybe at the moment you don't realize it but over the years you are surprised by all the knowledge you acquire.

You could not have put it better, its really important you learn , I today Have been able to earn some good crypto on yobit but the truth is there are people out there who dont really get it they are not sure that this is the best way to really put together a good structure, but this place, after searching and learning its working its really performing very well

• +2 1

If you really want to earn money from Here,but you really don't know anything about this field,you can learn from other knowledgable media or we can learn from here.Our respective colleagues will tell ,or we can learn through read from here.

I totally agree with what you say friend. The foundation of success not only in cryptocurrency trading but in any area of life is learning. As active members of this forum we are acquiring all that knowledge for free and better yet, with the possibility of acquiring payments for our useful participation in this community. The learner feels confident, secure and with the ability to handle any eventuality that arises throughout his life.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I notice that what ever you want to do in this world you suppose to have knowledge on it before doing it, to avoid you mistake. before you achieved you arm's and objective. I believe that knowledge is the key of success.

yes, these subjects are all essential, however i believe that the maximum crucial element in self-getting to know is the passion for learning so that you can maintain to accumulate new expertise.

No doubt,the best way you can earn crypto is to learn.Without any knowledge and information you wont be able to invest and trade it and earn. It surely is not a easy task. You gotta learn about ao many aspects before you jump into it.

• +1 1