Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

Well, my friend, these are important points and advice that everyone should act upon .. Through your investment you must pay attention to the issue of supply and demand, which in turn raises or decreases the price of the currency .. And investing all your money in one place is a very risky gamble, and it is possible that you will lose everything. You own .. In addition to that, if the account is breached, you will be considered bankrupt .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

In fact, this is a very important question that came to my mind in the event that I did not succeed in investing, I will lose all my money, but some friends helped me in that and advised me to put several portfolios and distribute my money in them and choose the best safe portfolios and at the same time advise me if I want investment to not put all My money and choosing a part of it until we find the legitimacy of the place

Thank you for this important topic. All beginners should know that one of the most important investment secrets is diversification, so it is preferable to distribute investments between multiple areas, in order to avoid exposure to a complete loss when shocks occur in the market, as what you lose is in what you may gain through your investment. In another area.

I think that this is correct and put the money in more than one reliable website or platform such as yobit, coinbase, and trust wallet, that is surer in terms of the occurrence of a problem or an unexpected thing.

Yes dear, you can secure your cryptocurrency if your single account is compromised, but you also have to do a lot of things when it comes to cryptocurrency, such as not keeping your crypto in circulation for too long even when exchanging crypto security checks are not entertained, using various devices for crypto trade, wallets, and personal functions, and avoiding using public wifi internet.

Yes, one of the important information about the investment process is not to invest money in one thing and in order to avoid a large loss if something unexpected happens. Therefore, one of the necessities of safety is the distribution of funds in several areas.

I agree with you, as putting all the money in one place will make it easy for hackers to steal all your money, and you should also think that the platform stops due to a malfunction and then all your money will be suspended during this period, so try to split your money into several wallets and platforms.

Certainly, we do not have to not invest our money in one place for fear that this investment may one day fail and lose all our money in it, but rather to invest as much as we can afford to lose it and also to diversify the work we do such as investment in addition to trading to discover which business you find yourself in and suit you more.

• +4 1

Yes, dear, in general, we must in general not invest all we have in a single currency so that you do not lose massively all your money in one currency, so divide your money in general and invest in more than one currency and buy and trade it in general Thank you very much

• +2 1

I am new here, friend, and day after day, I grow increasingly anxious about fraud
This area, despite the wonderful advantages it has in it, the safety issue still worries me
A radical solution must be found to this issue

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and experience post with the members of this platform because must of the new members of this platform don’t know the implications of investing all their assets in one place, but hopefully the  members of this platform will now understand how to invest.

• +1 1

Certainly, my friend, I will do that. Distributing money in different places is a very important thing for us as beginners. If any problem occurs, we will not lose it all.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Parves111 said:

The biggest mistake anyone can make is to leave everything in one basket and so it is important that we have some profit in place and another, then the financial situation will remain stable. If we invest in any field, our risk increases. The big businessman who mentions the reasons for his success ke ke password and other details store in a safe place is not mobile because once you have to lose our devices without this information there invest your money, income is transferred You will be safe in your wallet ..

Well said, putting all our holdings in one investment plan then the chance of losing all our moneys is very very very high, like you said if that investment drops or lost then puff all our investment will also lose, so even if we are making small money we have to distribute our funds.

Not putting your capital into one investment is the biggest advice that any experience trader or investor can give you, because it not a wise idea to just put all of the investment into one place, that is just so that we can minimize our loss when things are not good.

Certainly, we should not put our money in one place, although I trust the strength of a yobit platform in terms of safety, good advice for major traders. As for us, our currencies are few and not greedy.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right
It's stupid to invest everything in one place
Profits may be high, but what if the opposite happens here, it will be a disaster
We always have to keep some of the money safe and invest in several places
I suspect that would be safer

I think it's a good idea that you brought up. It is good to invest in several different places so that the investor does not suffer a loss all at once, according to the reasons I mentioned.

It is good advice, my dear friend. I agree with you on that. Money must be saved in more than one wallet and the password must always be changed so that your account is not hacked. Thank you, dear friend.

Of course, it is important for everyone. We must not put all our money into one business that we may have failed with and lost. We will have another business with which we can compensate for our loss. We must be very careful while working in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

The investment is full of risks and the win percentage is equal to the loss percentage. You have to be careful and learn about technical analysis of the currency market to learn to predict prices,  But do not risk and invest all your money in one currency, because it is possible to lose everything 

• +3 2

Welcome my friend, thank you for providing these valuable advices, because your words are true because we are beginners, we do not know such good ways to keep our money, we have to be careful in any case so that we do not lose all of your good luck 

This is an important advice for all who want to invest their money, as they say you should not put all your eggs in one basket, because any website on the Internet may be compromised and thus you will lose all your money, try to diversify your investments in several sites, this is better in my opinion.

Absolutely right friend. I am completely agree with you. Your post is very good. We should not put all our money in one place because if unfortunately  someone hack our account then our all money will lost so we should be careful.

• +4 1

I agree with you in this regard because this mistake I made before. Some friends invited me to a site claiming honesty in investing, and after I opened an investment deal with all my money, it turned out to be a fraudulent site.

Yes, not all money should be invested in only one place . There should be more than one place, so it is better for you and you will make better and greater profits, and this is what you really seek . So do not invest your money in one place. I am with this idea, yes

• +3 1