What will be the value of Bitcoin BTC in 2025? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

What will be the value of Bitcoin BTC in 2025?

Now its price is 22 thousand, but after four years from now and with the occurrence of another division of it, it can be expected that its price will be twice what it is now at least According to many factors, the most important of which is the demand for it and the double increase in the cost of production.

• +2 1

I think next 5 year's is the best for the bitcoin because now a days bitcoin working good on the daily basis and it's price is near to 23k dollar and hope so in 2025 it's value is up to 300k dollar... Because it's demand increase day by day and many investors come to the market and prefer to this coin for the investment...

I am not very good at making long term predictions, I am usually charting and I am able to find the trend and some of the short term movements, but to predict for five years later I don't have knowledge on that. I have read some people that say some extreme price numbers that may mean something or may not.

Of course we can expect bitcoin price to increase in the coming months and years. The price of bitcoin has now reached an unprecedented record high of around $ 23,000. And this is a breath of fresh air for us because in 2025 maybe bitcoin will reach a price of $ 50,000, so save the bitcoins that you have today.

• +1 1

Yes i think that by 2025 the price of bitcoin will be more than what we expect because its has been growing everyday to make crypto currencies more popular and is the kings of all coins in crypto currencies, its better for members to save bitcoin in 2050

• +2 1

My friend, bitcoin, one of the most famous cryptocurrencies, the oldest, was the spark of the start of cryptocurrencies and the cryptoworld, and now it is really rising, and in my belief it will reach almost US$1 million, in 2025, and it is possible. 

I am not as says about accurately what is the value of bitcoin BTC in 2025 because its value change daily basis I. e it is mystery. The value of bitcoin is different now a days from previous years due to global pandemic such as covid-19.

• +1 1

The value of bitcoin till 2025 must be more than $200k, because bitcoin has rises more than 100% this year and it still increased its price day by day. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/27/2020 at 9:40 PM, guatazoo said:

The value of bitcoin till 2025 must be more than $200k, because bitcoin has rises more than 100% this year and it still increased its price day by day. 

That's might be the true thing for the bitcoin price to reach that price till 2025 because currently so many countries has started to be using bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I am not certain of the exact time but i am pretty sure we will continue to see increasing rise of bitcoin at record rates. Some are even predicting that it may rise up to $300k in the coming years which is very possible considering what we are seeing currently.

This can only be guessing, it is very possible bitcoin to be over $100000 at the time, because another halving will occur in 2024 while 2025 will be a the bull run year again with 2024 which will make the price of bitcoin soar higher. 

Now with the current trading system and trading charts of Bitcoin no one can say what will happen to it in 2025 but one thing you can always say that it will always be increasing in rates

3 minutes ago, Abrar1122 said:

Şimdi, mevcut ticaret sistemi ve Bitcoin ticaret çizelgeleri ile kimse 2025'te ona ne olacağını söyleyemez, ancak her zaman oranlarda her zaman artacağını söyleyebileceğiniz bir şey var

I think the same way as you. Because, as in other commodity, stock and money markets, the analysis of the past graphs in the crypto money markets gives important ideas about the future. However, this may not always be true.

Personally, I don't think it makes much sense to make a clear statement about the Bitcoin price. As a result, expectations are bought and sold in crypto money markets as in every market. The important point here is what your expectations are ...

I am going to speculate a bit with the cost and I calculate that by 2025 the cost of BITCOIN will be above $ 100,000, close to displacing gold as the main reserve of value because technology is advancing in great strides and this benefits the digital assets, on the other hand, the capitulation of BITCOIN every year grows considerably, in this way that an optimal growth of its cost can be expected by 2025.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, isther69 said:

I am going to speculate a bit with the cost and I calculate that by 2025 the cost of BITCOIN will be above $ 100,000, close to displacing gold as the main reserve of value because technology is advancing in great strides and this benefits the digital assets, on the other hand, the capitulation of BITCOIN every year grows considerably, in this way that an optimal growth of its cost can be expected by 2025.

@isther69..The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  But I can't imagine what the price of Bitcoin will be in 2025.  I think the price of Bitcoin will exceed 100K.  At present its price is going up and down in 39k.  Demand for Bitcoin is growing and supply is declining.  So I think the price of this coin will increase a lot

The entire cryptocurrency sphere, it seems to me, will change in 2025. States will begin to issue their own electronic money. The cryptocurrency market's capitalization would skyrocket. Bitcoin would almost certainly cost more than $50,000. It will cost about $150,000, in my opinion.

Bitcoin's value has always been the subject of controversy. By the end of 2020, bitcoin broke a record in its worth, and in 2021 it broke the record in value again, breaking the $ 62,000 band. Therefore, bitcoin may become even more valuable in the future. My prediction will have already crossed the $ 100,000 band by 2025.

It is difficult to predict the future price of Bitcoin after several years, no one would have expected this price to reach 60k USD during this year, after it fell to 3k USD at such time last year, so it is possible that the price of Bitcoin will reach more than 100K  USD over several years.

In my prediction, the price of bitcoin will be as much as double the current price. It means, the current price of the bitcoin(at the time I am writing this comment), is approx. to $52,521. In 2025, it will be more than it's double($105,042) or even more.

Note: It is just my prediction, so I can't guarantee that it will happen. But let's hope good. :)

• +1 1

with the speed of the growing of the Bitcoin I think within next few years like in 2025 the Bitcoin will be in millions of dollars but this is only my personal opinion

The expecting of the price of any currency is so hard but a currency like the bitcoin of course will raise and the price will be more 64k.

My friend, Bitcoin is a wonderful currency in general and storage in the long term through its trading and long-term storage within wallets. Today in 2021, it has largely broken the barrier of $ 64,000, and to this day it exceeds fictional prices and continues to do so, so I advise you all about its affairs and storing it in the long term  Of course, it will reach a very extraordinary price by 2025, so its reasonable price may exceed 500 thousand dollars within 2025. Thank you very much.

Yes, I think that it will improve to the greatest extent, and bitcoin may rise in the coming years in a really impressive way, and everyone here is striving for that, and investors are doing their work to the fullest, hoping to raise the price of this advanced electronic pandemic.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.