Reactions Timer Reset - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Reactions Timer Reset

This is true. It becomes difficult for users to rate for more high quality post when there is a reaction limit. It would be helpful for the users if there is any kind of changes that can be accommodated to extend the reaction to limit. aur any other feature to still react to post even if the user exceeds the reaction limit. I know these are defined rules but still taking into account the users well being this too can be made into practice.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No, Iam think this is need because then this will happen that some of the bad member will not follow the rules and will try to spam and end the posts they are make in a very small timer and finish the 20 posts in only 10 minutes. This will make very bad posts and many mistaken in them that there will be no review of what we are rite and correction. I am think that the three minute is the best to have but maybe for good member that are very high rank this is not requirement.

• +2 1

The proposal you make is interesting but I think that there it has to go through the filter of the forum administrators for such action.

Great suggestion you know I give only 50 react after 2 days some if the time I get less than 50 so the main thing is that we have to wait the react time when we give last react yesterday we will wait for the time to start the time again for giving reaction..

This happens to all as it seems and it took me some days to understand the system, so I found a solution to start every day at the same time. It is not possible for every day so when I don't do that I either come back again later to finish or don't get double talk tokens for the day. But I'm always advising to give the rate as the posts deserve and not give random rates.

• +2 1

This is interesting and if the reactions reset and we have fifty from the morning it will be better. I hope that the forum considers this suggest and change the rating timer to reset and give all the ratings so we know how many we have left to give.

• +1 1

Though i agree that its annoying that sometimes your reactions resets within early morning or midnight we still had  to deal with it as admins are still sticking onto the only time zone around asia i think thats what i know only on this unfortunately.

What you suggest seems very good to me, but there are certain amounts of rections I think it really makes us spend it wisely on good publications.

It is a way for the reactions to be quality and not  quantity, and the good schedule and the question of putting a timer.

Very good suggestion, i will apply! Reseting timer of reaction will be positive for yobit campaing, everyone wait for the admins finish to review all them. Its  bad for spammers. 

Thanks for the information 

On 8/7/2020 at 4:57, BTC Future said:

Tengo una recomendación, no sé si todos estarán de acuerdo, pero creo que será en beneficio de los miembros de Cryptotalk.

Actualmente, cada reacción que damos tiene un temporizador de 24 horas para expirar. Tenemos 50 reacciones en total que se supone que debemos pasar en 24 horas. 

Si hemos dado la mayoría de nuestras reacciones tendremos que esperar un par de horas y resetear algunas de ellas para volver a utilizarlas.

Quiero sugerir que todas nuestras reacciones se reinicien en un momento determinado, como cuando el servidor cambia el día, todas las reacciones restantes se vuelven a establecer en 50.

Por ejemplo, esto puede suceder durante el cambio de día a las 00:00 hora de Moscú.

Sin embargo, no sé si es difícil de implementar en el código. Escribí esto como lo ha sido muchas veces para mí, que estoy fuera de las reacciones que podría haber dado hace 10-20 horas. Encuentro una gran publicación que merece una reacción positiva y no tengo ninguna. Por lo general, hago un marcador y vuelvo a dar me gusta, pero creo que sería mejor restablecerlos todos a la medianoche y saber que tenemos 50 para dar durante todo el día.

Gracias por leer esto.

I have not had that problem, although I think that when I spend many hours reading the posts, the reactions are missing to give the good posts or comments.

Yes, one of the best suggestions, I ask the administration and supervisors to program it
That it be temporary for each member to count the number of daily responses in order not to add more than what is topic in the forum and also to monitor the responses whether they are good or not
Thank you for the suggestion and I agree with you

I have not experienced this yet. Since alot of  people are complaining also I would  love  to learn from various experiences here on the chat. So

I don't know if this is important a lot but I'm usually join at night and give my reactions while posting. I have seen this happen and I didn't mind a lot, it looked that maybe I've given a lot of likes and had stopped me from giving more, something that happens in twitter too if you give too many.

It's  a good idea to have more reaction than 50 ,but in general i think the 50 reaction in a day it's really quite enough for me but i don't know for other but if all want more it's a good thing for the users and the forum 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I also can not rate posts after giving some to the users. I think it will be good if timer resets according what you have said in your topic.  I agree with your ideas. I do not know it should be given slowly in day or not!  

• +1 2

It is highly necessary that the user's make a judicious use of the 50 rating that they have. These greeting should only be given to search post that they serve reputations. No user should provide greetings in a such a way that they do it just to complet the 50 count limit. Let's be a responsible user on this platform.

Reaction timers on how we react on a particular user, I think would be more of alternative, as some might give a particular user some consecutive likes even without actually knowing, as this might make the the community more free in how likes are being shared 

• +1 1

I think what you said is valid. It happened to me that I couldn't give 50 reputations, but it was because I didn't do it right away. I did it every day at different times and it got in the way. But, after understanding how it works, I always finish my job at the same time, so that nothing goes wrong. And I advise members to always try to work at a specific time, so that there are no delays or losses.

Great suggestion my friend. Just that we can't be sure if they approve in this forum.This will really help reduce spammers reaction. I really the reactions to be set to server time . There might be some reason for them not to imply this. I hope the admins come across this. Good luck mate.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The timer reset for the reaction is acutally GMT+12, but it depends also on when did you reached giving 50 ratings in a day. It is really a hassle because when you reached 50 ratings per day, that is the time when the rating will reset.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/10/2020 at 2:14 PM, Whited35 said:

@BTC Future I like your topic but as you have told in your topic, exactly the same case here. I can not give a rate to your topic now so I have bookmarked it to rate later maybe some hours later 😜. I think forum administrators want us to visit this forum again and again whenever we find free time in a day so system automatically restricts us if it detects we are giving reputations so quickly or the same reputation to the random posts. In previous, there were so many stuffing posters who came here to finish their work within an hour and ruched away. Next day, the same case!! I think that is not a proper way to give good and constructive posts here and seriously,I assume forum is thinking about it.

@Whited35 Yesterday I have given 50 rates to the both useful and spam posts. After 50 rates I cant give reaction to other. But its already 12 hours and even I cant give any rates. What to do?

• +1 1

It seems that this problem is prevalent, but of course it is the administration’s fault. They have to amend this and make 50 reputation that can be given in 24 hours.

That is in fact a good idea as to reset them using a specific timezone like Moscow but it's not going to happen as Staff wants to leave it that way. 

Unless most of the Users would ask it directly at the "ask administration" topic: 

And to correct some Users posts:

The reactions amount is based on the "reactions" you give and not the amount you add as for example: +5 reaction is considered 1x reaction (not 5x).

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/