The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

Although there are many cryptocurrencies spread in the market, which number more than 5000 currencies, but Bitcoin is one of the best and most popular cryptocurrencies for investment and development of our money thanks to its rapid growth 

I think the best cryptocurrency to invest in is Bitcoin, because it is the oldest and most recognized, so its price is safer and not as volatile as the other cryptocurrencies.
Besides that, 
Regarding Ethereum, I think it's a good currency, but unfortunately it depends a lot on the price of Bitcoin, so it's a good idea to invest but at certain times, like a few days ago when it was less than $800.
Other recommendable currencies would be those that have similar projects to Ethereum and promise a lot, like, for example, Cardano, which almost always goes up when Eth does.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Dear friend, the best currencies that can be chosen in 2020 or now in 2021 are the most stable and supported currencies by companies, which are difficult to drop significantly, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. I prefer the currencies of private platforms, as they are supported a lot by their platforms and it is difficult to  You lose out thanks

• +5 1

As for me, the best cryptocurrency I believe in is this great forum of crytotalk. Because it is the most secured cryptocurrency I ever operate on. But it is the only site I have been operating on, so I didn't really know for others. You are highly welcome.

• +3 1

I think BTC,ltc and eth best option investment in 2020... If you invest in these three coins so definitely you take good benefits from these coins now a time... Because now a time these all coins reach at the peak position and on the daily basis they move upward... These three coins are best coins in the crypto market  specially for the investment...

• +1 1

Investment is the best way. This we all know. And we all make capital by investing. If you want to work on this site, you have to work through investment. And I'm here to learn about investing, as well as to earn. You will definitely benefit a lot by investing in Bitcoin currency, you can be safe using it. There is no fear of losing money here.

• +1 1

I think the bitcoin is old currency in the market  and other countries have low prices and not much famous But btc is high rated currency and its price is best now so i think we should invest in 2020 with btc to earn profit and it can be Change any time because that it happen to me i have earn money by btc trading So enjoy and invest in btc  in 2020 this is the best currency to get profit.

The best crypto currencies to invest is BTC, ETH and LTC. Now-a-days they have a good demand in crypto world. As an example you can see that early of the year the price of btc came down to 7000$ and now its price is above 16000$+. So I think investment in btc is much profitable

In my opinion, for 2020, bitcoin is still the best currency for investing, since a huge number of users, investors, development teams and various enterprises producing mining equipment are behind bitcoin.

As far as I know for investment.  There are coins and the most important of these coins is the Bitcoin currency because it is more expensive and the Ethereum and Litcoin coins

• +2 1

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and it becomes very important to pick the right one to invest into. Picking the best out if the multitude requires experience and solid knowledge. I hereby point out that bitcoin is the best of all. 

Dear mate, I agree with you.  Definitely the best for investing in 2020.  Because the price of cryptocurrency is constantly rising.  The use and demand for cryptocurrencies due to the corona virus has led to an increase in its price.  Those who have invested are more likely to profit easily.

On 7/6/2020 at 8:53 PM, TheRaed said:

Bitcoin was the oldest cryptocurrency and the first digital currency, reaching more than two years before the second cryptocurrency, Namecoin. Bitcoin's success has led to a massive spread in digital currencies in recent years, and today there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies. One of the most interesting aspects of these new digital currencies is the lack of control by any central monopoly. Traditional banknotes are subject to central banks that may operate independently of the national government, or at the request of the government.

The Federal Reserve (Fed) has the ability to increase supply in US dollars, for example. The degree of decentralization can vary from one cryptocurrency to another - as we will see - but in general, there is no central authority that plays a similar role for the central bank in relation to cryptocurrencies. We will now look at four other major digital currencies available.

Ethereum is the largest competitor of Bitcoin, based on the percentage share of the total market value of the cryptocurrencies. Other important players in this field are Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple, to name a few. Digital currencies are quoted against the US dollar (USD) or the euro (EUR) - two of the most used currencies in the world.

What do you think of this talk and are there other currencies you add to this list?

thank you so much to for your Useful information and you had tell about many coins which are very helpful if someone wants to trade in them. I like Ethereum because it is most powerful coin ofter the Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think the best cryptocurrency to invest in is still bitcoin, bitcoin is the single most productive cryptocurrency of all time. The price of bitcoin has increased significantly, making it suitable for both short and long term investments. Then followed by other coins such as Ethereum and Litecoin, both of which also have high price fluctuations so that they are profitable for both trading and investment.

• +1 1

In fact, I build many hopes on Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, these currencies are on the path to Bitcoin and we must trust them. I bet that Litecoin will surpass Bitcoin one day

The best crypto currencies to invest is BTC, ETH and LTC. Now-a-days they have a good demand in crypto world. As an example you can see that early of the year the price of btc came down to 7000$ and now its price is above 16000$+. So I think investment in btc is much profitable

I think the bitcoin is old currency in the market  and other countries have low prices and not much famous But btc is high rated currency and its price is best now so i think we should invest in 2020 with btc to earn profit and it can be Change any time because that it happen to me i have earn money by btc trading So enjoy and invest in btc  in 2020 this is the best currency to get profit.

In my opinion, for 2020, bitcoin is still the best currency for investing, since a huge number of users, investors, development teams and various enterprises producing mining equipment are behind bitcoin.

As far as I know for investment.  There are coins and the most important of these coins is the Bitcoin currency because it is more expensive and the Ethereum and Litcoin coins

You can invest bitcoin for get lot of profit. Cause bitcoin is the greatest coin for invest in crypto currency. So bitcoin will be great for invest in this year.

Is very right and for these things that happen with cryptocurrencies is that many countries do not agree, because at least they offer much more benefit than saving in fiat money in traditional banks, so it is much better to use at least the main cryptocurrencies more used in the world, I see that your list of 4 mentioned could add to BNB which is giving good results too.

In my views the most important currency to invest in this year is bitcoin as it has high market value and customer demand. Also as 2020 was a pandemic year and mostly trading and business are done online so I think if we use bitcoins we can make many easiness for us as It can be used internationally world wide. Also it's rates are high. Many other currencies are also available but the most appropriate is I think is bitcoin.

Your list is very interesting and it really makes a lot of sense that through BTC many more cryptocurrencies are created daily since BTC is a great project and many people with great talent want to equal this or even exceed it, so the daily list of the most important Each year could vary according to which may stand out on some occasions more than others.

there are many cryptocurrencies which you can make investments and for an year or more and I think the best one is the new coins which you need to hold for a lot of time

• +1 1