How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

If you go for a good contributor then write good posts and comments and also need a good reputation in this forum if you got fast reputation here so you are a good contributor on this great platform.

You are absolutely right. We want to always try to make new informative topics. We want to always follow the rules. We want to always make useful and new informative posts for success to crypto world. @katri2  @Ozlo_* @Naeem13 well said. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, because the focus should be on the quality of the topics and not on the quantity of them. In the event that you create a topic or two of high quality and rich information per week, that will help you a lot in the forum

An important post for all beginners I advise them to read.
I want to add that beginners must post 100 comments at the beginning so that the comments will be paid in the next stage, and I advise them to be patient and keep working.
good luck for everbody .

• +2 1

To be a good contributor to the forum, I first have to prepare myself on the subject, respect the forum rules, project myself with ideas and solutions, be creative to get the attention of the recipient and give simple and practical explanations.

Actually you are right in this forum for a person to be a good contributor that person needs to always creates good and quality post and also make replies to comment and be of help to other members who ask questions thorugh creating topics.

• +3 1

Yes, you have raised a valid point here .It is upto us that how can we contribute positively here on this forum. Whether we are contributing good enough or not. If we are spending some time here and helping others, then this is great .

• +4 1

To become a good contributor, the most important is your knowledge, if you work on this platform and you benefit a lot of members from your strangers, then you will surely be successful and also a good contributor. 

I recently joined this forum and I want to be a good contributor to it, but my information is still little. Thank you for helping me create good and useful topics. We are new beginners in need of support

To be a good a contributer, the most important is knowledge.  You need enough knowledge about crypto, good writing skill, help others. You need to creat daily meaningful, unique post everyday.

Yes my friends, it is very necessary to be contributing and useful members of this forum that offers us a lot, at first the best way to be useful is to adhere to the rules, respond to existing topics, and create new topics rich in information and innovative ideas

By creating meaningful and useful post. So that new member gain knowledge .i can be a good contributor to help new member if they are facing any new problem. By helping others we gain more knowledge and experience.

I really thank you for this useful information
Among the new members of this platform is sometimes confused: How do I start writing useful and distinctive publications, and as I mentioned we must do research and rely on a lot of information before writing any post

Welcome, dear friend, you have to participate a lot in this forum, learn and take a lot of interest in order to become a good contributor to this wonderful forum

In fact you are right, in this forum for a person to make a good contribution, that person always needs to create good and quality posts, most newcomers come here with only one purpose i.e. how to make money here! One good contributor will help another and try to report the useless post. We all have to contribute for the development of the forum.

Welcome buddy in the forum.You can be a good contributor by working consistently and working with passion.Now you have to give only 2 hours or so, comment at least 20 per day,be helpful and share your thoughts and knowledge.You will be a good contributor then

Earn good reputation in the forum by adding helpful comments, interacting with others' comments, and posting useful posts to members about coding.

I support what I talked about, especially creating and publishing topics. It is not good to do a large number of them, and all or most of them are weak topics and may be deleted often
Therefore research and gathering information on some topics and publishing it on intermittent periods will provide a better benefit to preserve our topics and also to develop work in the forum in general.

• +1 1

In order to be an active member of the forum, you must first fully adhere to the laws of the forum and follow up on topics in various departments and refer to topics and comments in violation of the laws, after which you must publish useful topics and share your information with members of the forum.

I suggest you publish useful posts that are of interest to the crypto world. Search for cryptocurrency updates and create topics about that. I advise you to present specific and unique ideas and write them in a clear and easy manner. You should seek knowledge wherever it is found. All this makes your reputation good and  You receive positive reviews from the members, and thus the moderators are satisfied with you and work to upgrade you

• +3 1

To be a good contributor of the forum, we must be following each and every forum rules, and focus on learning new things and creating a good topic on our own. Also, we should involve ourselves in constructive discussions, helping other forum users and solving their problems or queries in the forum.

Right you are. We should also have plan for working here. We should divide our time on 1st half we should read and on the 2nd we should write. Again everyday after completing our daily task we should give some to revise it and if we found any mistake then we should correct it. 

I think you are one of the members who are keen on the growth and prosperity of the forum, my friend, and I also believe if we abide by your advice and publish one or more topics per week or day.

Yes, I agreed with you though that in order to be an active participant and a successful contributor to the CryptoTalk forum, you must read and follow the forum's rules, as well as build at least one topic per week which is useful and relevant in the field of cryptography.