All of us have different views. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

I,m strongly agree with you friend. Reputation is main thing for the survival on this forum. If someone post a negative reaction on your post its not mean he is bad. Every person have its own thoughts and researches about any topic and if his /her reaction is negative than its not means he don,t know any thing about that instead of this he is watching the other side of this topic. We have to respect the other persons views.

• +5 1

Yea, I'm agree with you every member has it's own point of view. Giving positive reputation to anyone is the member's choice.

I think this  will booost up you to do quality posting. I myself take it as encouragement to perform well. 

Giving bad or good likes depends upon the member by seeing your content useful for him or waste of time for him. 

We should respect other opinion. 

• +5 1

Yes my friend everyone has its own way of working and efforts to help the others members also. That's why I always ctmreate the post or topic in just a simple words, which all the members can easily understand the meaning according to the topic. So everyone will give his opinion 

Yes dear, all of us have different views, the main purpose of this platform is to collect the different views of people, so other people got knowledge from them. It's really amazing, we should enjoy this platform 

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto talk provides us the opportunity to learn and teach one another,but we all have different views and mind set.be optimistic to believe in your views and aspirations towards your goal,forget imitation and believe in your views and thoughts 

• +1 1

Yes we all have different views and different capacity reasoning that isthe use of crypto talk my b=view plus your view is equal to usefull knowledge.We just have to work hard and do a lot of researchwe will excel through

Good man you are absolutely right everyone have different opinion and differece mind set bus i want to share my fellings that we must support each other un less our mind and our thought are different

• +1 1

Accept it how the situation was, the bad points do not mean our collapse, rather the opposite is the beginning of a change again and for the sake of a greater effort than before and improving performance. We each have a destination that we harm, of course, but this does not mean that we cannot be equal in the image.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes friend you see in this life we as a human being our fingers are not equal not to talk of our post here in this platform. Some will comment while some will disregard our post but that should not let us down because we are all doing well.

Yes this is the real thing that every one has a separated thought and it has a unique character of every person. And the reputation also matters a lot. When you add a like for any one post the green points attracts the user and it feels very good for the other users. What actually the reputation does. It encourages the user. Motivates him and attracts towards work that its work is being liked.

We can not be the same with others, everyone ome has his on view base on his understanding, also in terms of feedback different idea will come up.

My friend you are absolutely right. As we post on any topic in this forum we post according to our point of view. Every member wants that by reading his posts very much and vagina, many people get information and understand it in a good way. But there are some people who have a vision of their own and do not think the way we think. In this way, when those people read our posts and then when they think that we have moved their views completely away from them, then they give us negative reputations. In this way we should not be disturbed at all by the negative reputation because every human has its own different view. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now expressing an opinion has become more comfortable and flexible and secondly of course everyone of us has his experience, knowledge and information, which may be wrong or correct or need to be corrected and therefore the negative or positive interaction is approval, objection or correction even and the interaction is now very important as far as publishing because it doubles the gain and indicates what extent the administration’s interest By raising the level of interaction and activity in the forum in general.

• +1 1

Sometimes making a very good post that we received several reputations plus some member of a negative reaction, it proves that he is doing it out of spite

• +2 1

In addition to your opinion .. I think that criticism is necessary away from those who want to discredit you .. Respect those who react negatively and follow it with a comment explaining the reason for his react, indicating  what is wrong from his point of view .. This is the right behavior .. In the end opinions vary between acceptance and rejection ..

Remember that : your five fingers are not the same.

As you said it feels goof to get good reputation and about negative reputations its okay to have different point of view and i respect them but some people don't even read the post and give other random reputations i think those kind of users should get warning.

• +2 1

Your words are correct. Every person in this life has a different point of view, and every person sees life from his point of view, and for this we have to accept constructive criticism without being disturbed

• +1 1

It makes me happy when I receive good ratings especially I am new in this forum, I am glad that I am able to help or contribute even I'm not that expert when it comes to cryptocurrency. Let's continue to respect each other and give ratings to those who deserve a good or bad rating. If we receive a negative rating then we shouldn't get mad about it and let's focus on how we can develop our contents so that in the future we can avoid receiving negative feedbacks.

Receiving some reputations here is very important because reputation serves as our behaviour in this forum, in bitcointalk when you receive some merit, many people are being happy because it's hard to get some merit there by making a very useful post.

• +1 1

Yes all of us different views.every user have different thinking they should give comments for his point of view.there is s best plate form where everyone give his different options.

Yes people have different mind.you write what you think about your mind but May be the other person is not agree to that statement it gave you negitive point it dosent mean it's personal it just mind different.you don't need to sorry about that you have to work hard for achieving goal.

Good luck..

On 7/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Different members in this forum comes with different perspectives and opinions to a specific topic. We should not just believe or stick to what we believe because we may not know that the opinion of others is more right than what we believe in. Respect begets respect. Accept and appreciate all of the opinions here.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:53 PM, Riya66 said:

This addition to the evaluation is especially convenient and motivates members to offer the superlative and get better their posts and topics, and it contributes to selection supervisors to discover harmful and unhelpful topics.

We really have different views so I recommend you to post an objective topic or content than subjective because objective is either fact or fake but the subjective depends on the reader.

Yes all of us have different idea of the group some are here for the educative aspect while some are here for the moneytary aspect and some are for both.

• -1 1