English grammar checker. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Thank you, my friend, for this link and I hope it helps members who have poor grammar rules to improve their English and help them make it error-free.

Thank you for bringing up this important topic. As we are working in an international platform we must be skillful in english because that's the way to communicate with others in this platform. We learn many things from others posts or contents. If the grammars  are not correct then sometimes we might understand tbe wrong things. That's why grammatical improvement is necessary.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that when we post a comment or posted anything on that forum it will be necessary to check your grammar because when you speak English on this forum while posting if anyone who is not of well educated not understand your comment that will affect your post or comment so so keep learning and best of luck.

Frankly, the accuracy of writing in the English language and adherence to its rules is no less important than the usefulness of the publication itself because the correctness of writing the publication grammatically is what delivers the correct meaning to the reader and connects the idea correctly so we have to pay attention to grammar and rules

Today, in the technological world where everything becomes digitalized, we still have a vast majority who can't understand English grammar's importance. If we speak English, we know that we are a good grip on English, but it's a wrong concept. Because grammar played a very virtual role in the English literature field, and if we have a firm grasp of grammar, we easily capture every area and impress every person in our society.

I guess my grammar is understood by everyone and i'll use it as long as I know other members understand what I'm saying. Being good grammar can also lead us to get good feedback on the subject.

Hello my friend

Thank you. Of course, we must pay attention to the rules of the English language and learn well

Mine. I think I am good at these rules, but I may visit this site when I feel I need to. In general, working in the field of cryptocurrencies needs good English, otherwise we will lose money

Surely you are working at home and the more you work on this platform, the more our English language goes on getting better with our mistake, even if we get to know how many mistakes happened in our grammar and how many were right. 

Thank you for this clarification. It is true that we need a validator in order for our posts to be of a high standard in all respects.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for this active participation, which I think will serve the members who find it difficult to write in English well, and I think that using it by these members will increase the level of good participation in this forum and will serve the forum better.

Edited by Maria karam

Very good topic, my girlfriend. We all have a lot of grammatical and expressive errors in the English language

We have to learn well and choose terms accurately to benefit the reader in the easiest terms. All the best for everyone

• +2 1

If you want to be successful by working in this forum, then you need to know good English. Because if you do not know English then your post will be wrong. If it is wrong post yobit will not count it.  You need to know. Then there will be no mistake in grammar while posting us and we can be successful by working.

Nice post we really need this kind of feature in our device if we are not so confident with our grammar for use to make this forum good we should also maintain good grammar you may use the link.

Hello friends. Yes, it is useful advice. We must write the post in an easy and clear grammatical format that everyone can understand in order for the benefit to spread to the members and that the publication takes into account the terms and rules of the language written in it

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this good information. My English is weak And I am developing the English language like in this forum In order to become a female, new topics with information and understandably

Thank you for your helpful participation. Through grammatical errors, the member may receive warning points, but to avoid the matter, the language checker must be activated so that we do not fall into problems and until the information reaches the members better and more accurately

We will be use grammar  check so it is helpful  for the people  who have not strong  English  if they don't  know grammar  rules and English  language  then its better to  use English  checker.

thank you for providing such a links dear friend I think you have mentioned very good sites for correcting the grammar mistakes

There are also grammer checkers who check our posts.we should concentrate on our work.so that we could be safe and secure from getting warning points and safe from getting Bann.

I think we will have try to our best to make a good content posts and in this way the content we will write it must be grammatically correct.  Because if we will share something which is correct in all aspects then its mean our work is very good.

You have shared a useful topic because there are many members who are not good in english but they will get a good support from those sites which you have shared with us. Keep up the great work..Grammer can be necessity of every language .

The biggest grammatical problem that may arise when the publications are developed are based on the google translator, it must be remembered that people from more than 150 countries with different languages work in this forum and their comments have to be translated into English or Russian, most of them are not fluent in the language and the best option is to use a translator...

Thank you for thus wonderful post through this post many newbies and member will get benefit fron this forum they can earn and they can here through this wonderful information ,this link is very useful for us to improve our composing.

Yes good grammar makes your writing flawless and understandable to everyone.Everyone should practice grammar. These kind of website easily correct the mistakes of grammar, so the people who doesn't have a good skill over it they can use these website.