English grammar checker. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

First of all, thank you, dear friend, for your help for some junior members who need such sites that help check grammatical and spelling errors.
As the presence of a spelling or grammatical error within the post leads to gaining a negative reputation or not gaining a reputation, which negatively affects the quality of the post and the lives of members within this forum.

Yes, my friend, there are many members who suffer from writing and grammatical errors in their subjects, so we must help these members in order to avoid getting warning points. Thank you.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with all of us.I also want to add something in your information that we use grammerly.It is an app which helps us to improve our English grammar mistakes.It automatically correct our mistakes.

What a great topic, you have proposed to help strengthen the forum. When English is not our native language we make grammatical mistakes that as you explain well can be corrected with the use of these correctors and thus make quality publications.

Thank you for that , I Think many members has really good knowledge but the problem that they can't express it correctly , a good style in writing is more important than content sometimes

Some countries members mother language is not English so  they can't write grammatical,  including me . Because I belongs to Asian countries.  Sometimes I faced some difficulties with this .because sometimes due to grammar, we say something we didn't want to say . The meaning is changing because of improper use of worlds ,comma's Etc

• +2 1

Hi dear 

Well said . And your information is very helpful for members 

All members should have a check on their grammar and try to do less mistakesso that people can understand their topic easily

Thank you all the best

Hello my dear friend.  If you want us to comment on this platform.  We need to know the grammar of the English language.  Must write English correctly.  Let others understand.  And our sentences are correct.  That is why we have to practice the grammar of the English language.  Need to know.

This is a good and useful post for many members who do not master the English language well and need to be strengthened through some sites that improve our linguistic fluency and thus provide understandable and useful content for everyone.

The issue of sound language is very important in order to convey correct ideas and useful information to others. You must have your language sound, and if you do not master the English language, you can use the translator for some time.

Thank you for these great sites, and I agree with you. A good topic should have good grammar. There are many topics and replies that you just can not understand them and what they are talking about.

Hi dear friend,

Yes grammar matter. We have to write in good way by correctly grammar. Some people use wrong grammar and just comment and go away. The others can not understand what he want to say. So, please write correct grammar.

This is well information you have shared in your topic my dear mate. I also have seen many people doing the same mistake in their posts with misspelled and wrong grammar. This is the best way to check our English grammar before posting any post to avoid the mistake and gets banned.

Really thank you, my friend, this site will help people who do not speak fluent English.
It will also help them deploy leaflets without errors
Thank you for your wonderful participation

• +4 1

This is a good point because sometimes I read posts that make me confused because it might have alot of grammatical mistakes,so thank you very much,This will help many people, including me, especially since English is not everyone's original language here, as we are all from different places and speak various languages.

This is indeed very useful for many members.. 

Creating an informative topics with good-constructed grammar is a bit hard for some people.. So I think this will help them a getting positive reputation points 

Good post. And useful too. Many of us dont speak English fluently and also has many English speaking trouble . This makes understanding of the posts very much difficult.

Yes, thank you .

This link is very useful for those who face some problems in the English language its grammar.

Of course, the English language is not the mother tongue for everyone here so, many need help. 

Thank you my friend for this great recommendation and advice, I think my English is good enough and as for grammar it is okay too.
The topic and the link it contains can be useful to many who may struggle with correct writing in English.

I understood what you mean, my friend, that your aim is to help, not to defame, and we must also act carefully because the grammatical error contributes to spreading errors, and the post may be deleted.

• +3 1

Everyone on the forum struggles with English grammar, so the sites you recommend are ideal for assisting some members who are struggling with English grammar. Even though I don't have perfect grammar, I believe they understand what I'm trying to convey to those who are reading my post.

Yes my friend this site is very important for people who do not master English well this site helps them a lot in learning the rules of the language and correct spelling mistakes. But this does not mean that all members of the forum use these sites, so if we know English well, we must rely on ourselves to write and not rely on these sites. Because if you rely on yourself, you will definitely strengthen your English.

• +3 1

It is very nice for you to share such assistance, as there are many members who are not fluent in speaking the English language fluently or even in writing and I think that this link is very good to help them and increase the quality of their posts as it enables them to create more accurate, coherent and grammatically correct sentences.

The post is considered useful and quality if you make it with good grammar then having good grammar can lead us to get good feedback on our topics with our grammar, we should also maintain good to make this forum better. Subject spam.
And there’s a mobile to add to these sites I don’t often get the idea from me which is actually what it’s actually ug if it actually makes it right. Website. Every new user should use it, if we have difficulty writing. If we purchase.

Thank you for your help, it is very important to know how to write posts with right grammar because it will help others to understand your posts better and helps you to communicate better with other members.