English grammar checker. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

I have seen the posts that are created by the new members dear friend some posts are very simple people are not giving their attention toward such posts  i think we should also speak the simple wording so that more people likes you.

our grammar is most important when we write any topic if it right them members can easily understood our topic and if they wrong create problem for us in face of negative ratings so your post very important and we can check our mistake easily by grammar chack.

This forum is a great opportunity to learn the English language and master its grammar properly. Many students gain knowledge from this wonderful forum.

orldwide this forum works and so many country members join this forum, and some countries members mother language is not English so they can't write grammaticaly, including me because iam also from Asian country, so this

This is a wonderful post my dear i see that we all may make a grammar mistakes specially who do not speak English , this will help us all

Everyone here in the forum does not that well using the English language so the sites you are recommending are the best to help some members who has difficulty in using English Grammar. Even I, I don't have a well-constructed grammar but i believe they understand what i am trying to say to those who are reading my post.

I think in this forum, all types of people. I suggest all members not to use complex words, all members use easy and natural words. Everyone understands from your topic or publication. We must also maintain good grammar.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, your post is great and very much important. This type of posts are important for the members of this forum. You post is informational. Thank you.

Thank for sharing this information, because it good if ee don't know who to speak in English and how to write a usefull post. So with this we can correct our mistakes and can perform batter. So it good to you that you can make usefull and and can earn money from this forum. So learning is process but after spending time on this forum we can able to make usefull in english.

Thank you for sharing the benefit with us, I will try it, yes, spelling mistakes may affect the evaluation of the post, especially if you change its meaning, so we must deal more seriously with this topic.

I think this link is very useful for people who don't know English grammar and vocabulary. 
Or those who have a weakness for this language.
Plus, this link is very useful for everyone 
I wish everyone luck.

Thank you ,as relying on the translator causes many unintended mistakes and makes the topic spam.

And adding to these sites there is a mobile phone application where it is a wordboard that corrects spelling errors and grammars automatically.

The English language is very important in this forum, but the writing is required to be correct in order not to violate the rules and there are many programs that help improve the language.

Many members of the forum do not speak English in their normal lives, and therefore they resort to the translator for using the forum and this causes some grammatical errors.
But members must review and check their posts carefully before publishing them to maintain the quality of the forum

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Dear Colleagues, If you wish to make a post that is straightforward and meets the laws and regulations of English language grammar, you can use the Grammarly software on your keyboard. It will correct basic grammar errors and make your statement readily accessible to others, as well as delete needless mistakes from your comment section.

Thank you as relying on the translator cause many unintended mistakes and make this topic spam every new users should be used it if we fell difficulty in writing if we purchase some english learning courses than we can easily improve our writing skills 

For the sake of avoid deleting post its very important for begginers to use check Grammer links. So that sentence  can make clear sense for every one. Except of it,when someone writes post Grammer correction is not only standard for quality post content should also be useful and unique. 

Thank you for this good content. You must make sure that posts are free of typos before publishing to avoid warning points. This link will be very useful for members who are not fluent in English. I advise everyone to review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them.

• +2 1

Thanks for providing this useful thing this thing is very necessary and important for all the members of this platform so w should because many members make many mistakes in your topic which cannot be understood for the other members so if we will write a good and correct word then it will be very beneficial and helpful for us. 

Thank you ,as relying on the translator causes many unintended mistakes and makes the topic spam.

And adding to these sites there is a mobile phone application where it is a wordboard that corrects spelling errors and grammars automatically.

Good help my friend, I thank you, but is it possible for dealing with translation sites to cause the ban from the forum or not? I find it good to start using translation sites so that we gain experience in the language, and then participate in the forum is limited to learning new terms only.

I know about this tool i always used it whenever i goes to create any post on my website . every New user should be used it, if we feel difficulty in writing . if we purchase some English learning cource then easly we can improve our writing skills .

Welcome my friend .. Thank you for sharing your opinion. 
I agree with you there are a lot of people in this forum don't know how to write in English well ..
They must learn and strengthen themselves in English and learn grammar correctly
Thank you for sharing in this site

This post is very important and useful to me, since English is not my mother language. I will use these links to improve my use of grammar and increase the quality of my next posts.

Thank you for sharing this information we will try and use the grammar checker but we should try to make sure that we always read our work before posting them with that we can also see our mistakes