English grammar checker. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Hello Dear I have noticed some of the mistakes of some of the mistakes of some members I stop the strangest stretch to accelerate the browser but I commit many mistakes and must learn English well until your posts are useful and understandable for all and thank you very much

This connection is particularly useful for members who don't even speak English fluently, as it allows them to improve the content of their posts and their ability to interact information more effectively, as nonsensical posts are removed and their owners may be warned

Nothing is perfect, so you should use spell checker or grammar checker while write a topic or post, by using these we can communicate more easily with the other newbies and expertise of the foram.

Thank you for helping my friend in this way so that the topics are useful, they should not be related to grammar only. They must contain useful ideas in the work of cryptocurrencies. These platforms are according to the instructions of this forum. The topics must be carefully studied and analyzed to obtain the correct knowledge.

• +1 1

We really need this kind of features in our device if we are not so confident with our grammar for us to make this forum good every new user should be use it

yes you are right I agree with you because you share links which is helpful for many members as a beginner in this forum I learn a lot from your topic I think in my opinion using simple English is beneficially for us and other member here in this forum if you agree with my opinion than pressed for me heart button

Yes this link is very useful for people who can't speak or write English properly . It helps a lot in enhancing our English speaking skills so that our post would be understandable by other members. If our posts are lacking in good grammar then they would be deleted from this forum.

I have been inclining toward Grammarly premium to address syntactic blunders and spelling botches. At some point, I off grammarly augmentation to accelerate program however I submit a few slip-ups without it. So language structure checker apparatuses can be truly valuable while making any posts on this discussion.

We can take advantage of the audit sites in the English language and this is good for people who are weak in the English language and also translation sites are useful. We try to do both well and share experiences

• +2 1

Thanks so much for sharing this useful information with us, actually this is very helpful and useful for us most especially we the begginers who are still learning and seeking for much experience and knowledge. 

Yes, dear, in general, it is very important to check what we write well in general, so that we do not display your jokes from topics and posts to a ban in the forum in general, so check the language that writes well and then start publishing and thus earn thank you very much

Actually, if you writing well but grammatically wrong then it will effect you because the moderator will give you warning points. So to work in a crypto currency discussion forum we must need to have the basic knowledge about English grammar.I suggest to all to make an effort and focus on learning better english because we will need it in our lives.

Yes, I am agree with you that we should create good and usefull posts. We should check out mistakes before upload the posts. The websites are very important for all new members those who have no more knowledge about this forum and english language.

Worldwide this forum works and so many country members join this forum, and some countries members mother language is not English so they can't write grammaticaly, including me because iam also from Asian country, so this topic really useful for me...

Certainly grammar greatly influences our grades, so it is very important to recognize that you have bad grammar and fix it, because if we make useful comments or publications we will have positive ratings, but if we make a good publication, but with many grammar errors it will not be very well understood and what would cause us to get negative points, so if you have grammatical errors use these tools to help you at work.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation for everyone. I think that all members should read this useful topic and enter this proofreader so that their posts and comments are of high quality.

I agree with you that more attention should be paid to the English language and its grammar, in order to help members understand the posted topic and read it well.

• +1 1

This is common mistake but in my point of view if you understand any post you understand what the member want to say don't matter the grammar but some of cheker grammar beneficial for good discussion.

Personally, I deal with the Google Translate program
Because it helps in checking spelling errors as well that may cause the meaning to change
And it is very easy to write in the language you want, and it converts to the language you want as well.

Your topic is very important, because my mother tongue and the language of most countries is not English, so in this case our grammar will not be excellent, so we need such a topic to help us, so I thank you for your attempt to improve our language and our posts.

• +3 1

I think their is no any kind of   grammar checker but i do not have exact  information  you should read all the rules of the forum if is it present in the forum rules then you do not do so because the forum banned you you should make post when you have information.

• +3 1

This connection is particularly useful for members who do not speak English fluently, as it allows them to improve the consistency of their posts and their ability to communicate information more effectively, as nonsensical posts are removed, and their owners may be warned.

Hello dear members I hope you all are you doing their job and state from first of all I want to tell you that their brother thank you for sharing with us a useful and beneficial information you are linked about the grammar checking is very good and really helpful for every newbie and beginners those who is not a professional in English

You are right. Everyone should pay attention to the English language, especially the rules. Why is it not only for the posts in the forum and also because it has become one of the most sought-after international languages in the labor market?

This link is very useful for new members who are not fluent in English and do not know the rules for writing it. As for me, you really benefited from this post.
Thank you, my friend, for this information.