English grammar checker. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Obviously, your post is useful to everybody on the off chance that you have the data that is new and your English abilities are bad, and they don't care for what you're saying.

This would really be helpful for those who aren't fluent in English. A lot of the posts here are often misinterpreted due to its grammatical errors. I hope that everybody will be able to maximize their resources and create useful posts using the sites given.

Hello @Pitepite thank you for providing such a satisfactory information. I was searching for this type of guidance because I am also not that perfect in English grammar. Now I will be able to look over at my mistaken grammar. Acceptable grammar will always helps us to boost our expression and we can come up with quality posts.

- There are many members in this forum who cannot speak fluent English.  Even I can't speak English well.  However, after working in this forum, my English grammar skills have improved a lot.  If you want to improve your English grammar, work on this forum regularly as it is definitely a forum for English grammar checkers....

hello friend english grammar is not a matter in this platform the important is you can communicate with manners, don’t judge people about there grammar, no people is perfect, instead of judge them just teach them correctly.

Hello friends This is right, notwithstanding your words, we should utilize basic and justifiable words and lessen the utilization of complex phrasing all together for the subject to arrive at all individuals and they can undoubtedly comprehend and react to it.You can likewise experience different encounters by perusing the article and their perspective on the stage. It will improve your substance composing ability.

A very nice post I'm agree with you on avoiding grammar mistakes try to focus on your every word and sentence make a suitable and informative post maintain a good grammar when you finished writing a post have a look back to your post before posting to avoid any mistakes thank you all

Many members whose primary language is not the English language so they use the translator to write topics and because of this they fall into grammatical errors and this link will be useful to improve the grammar of these people

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for this good publication and for the useful topics it contains. Many of us do not know much about the rules of the English language and sometimes make mistakes with it. Thus posts are deleted and thanks to this link that you wrote, members can enter and increase their experience in the English language and its rules

It makes many people in this site to speak and write English fluently and efficiently. It also helps to reduce our grammatical errors also. I think we really need this type of features in our devices too. we should write in good English.

Thank you, my friend, for this nice help. We really need such a link that helps members, especially beginners, to strengthen their English language and set grammar so that they get a positive evaluation and make good money.

good language and spelling rules and people make mistakes and get hurt, and the language in which we communicate and speak must be enabled and that

We build our experiences through letters that translate the meanings we aim for

Good luck

This Post is very useful for everyone who is struggling with their English writing skills and help them to create their posts in a better way. So It's good to use these grammar checker sites if you are not so good in English as it will make your posts understandable for others.

You have done a great work by providing these website for english grammer because some people are weak in english and these website are very useful for them.

My dear mate you shared a good information about English grammar checking because if we want to stay a long time here then we have to make a good English grammar skills. We have know to all the skills which are useful in this forum.

There is no doubt that your topic is very important for all newbies and old members of the site,as it is an English based platform so i think, English grammar skills is very important here to servive a long time in crypto currency world. Thanks buddy.               

Yes Friend but by using this platform we are improving our english and our vocabulary. so its a good experience here. English grammer skills are very important we need to do focus on it.

I know by working on the forum we can improve our language skills in English. And to make that better this tip you provide will be very effective. Many of our members here are not may good at the grammar. So using this technique is very helpful 

Yes dear friend we should take care about that thing we should use clear grammar which could be easily understandable .So we should use correct spelling and make good structured sentences .

Thanks expert for the guide. You have really done it well for most especially we the newbies on the forum because most of we the newbies always make grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of our post on the forum. Thanks once again expert, have a nice day.

Welcome dear this platform.  This link you posted its really helpful . Many people can't speak english . I also weak in my English language.  This link is used they are really helpful . 

Of course, it is good for our participation to be free of all errors, whether linguistic or spelling, but we know that not all members are proficient in the English language, so of course there will be some errors because they depend on the translation sites, so we must help each other so that we can address these errors.

• +5 1

Many times the publications are not valued because they are not understood, the grammar is bad and using tools to correct them can be very useful and necessary, thank you for your contribution, I am going to read the article and see if I can improve my grammar, which I least want is that they do not understand me, it is better that everyone understands what we want to convey.

• +2 1

Crypto is a communication sector you just speak English and one thing more I want to tell you that when you write your comment in the English then you should to ride the good grammar and accurate spelling this will help the other member to read your comment and topic

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

Thanks dear for your guidance.

Litterally, i do not even think about the grammer checking.

But, with your mentioning a simple thing, Now i am able to advance my grammer. 
This will be a good option for us.

It can improve our grammer plus it adds the fire in the fuel by observing our mistakes. 
in again, Thank you Dear. 
You are a kind human being.