Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

Yes really  good  beginner  has  very money earing and how to make money processing  site . I have done shared my friends and then   they are very happy  we are talk about  cryptocurrencies  processing  

The cryptographic world is very wide but in my opinion those topics that you are going to teach are fine so that you do not fill it with many topics, to learn you have to go little by little through how your neighbor develops in the subject you are teaching him new knowledge

• Useful or interesting 1

I actually believe that the future if the world will be built upon the decentralised currency and that will be cryptocurrency. Start teaching other about it and tell them about how independent it is and how no one can restrict it's growth. It's open fertile land for smart investors and how people have already made fortunes out of it.

This is very important topics my friend. Crypto currency is the world best platform we know It has many advantages. It can provides us more benifit.So we should teach about crypto currency to every people so that they can work this site and earn money from this site easily. I also teach my friend and family members about crypto currency. 

First of we have to learn most of the knowledge about cryptotalk, I said moat because it is nearly impossible to learn everything about crypto currency. Because each day lots of new informations are coming. After learning,we have to teach each and every new members in this forum

On 7/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

Its a great idea dud we should tell others that how cryptocurrencies is beneficial for them first we have to tell them about the things which we do intially in crypto and then teach them that what are the basic things whcih make them.successful in.this forum.

Make the introduction part very interesting, and encouraging. Like you can point the success full person, or something like that. Be very energetic and positive while you talking. You can also invite the person to our forum also, so he can learn more.

The question is very good Everyone from question Something to learn Because someone is seeing this that Will definitely give his opinion And what I don't want to give that it is Currency is a very good place By investing here We will benefit a lot That i don't need to explain So you must have known that after reading the rest of their posts 

I congratulate you, my friend, that you will explain your research on cryptocurrencies

Everything related to it will help you in this research .. What are cryptocurrencies? When was it established and started to appear? What are the mechanisms for working with it? How is it traded? Can you also mention a simple comparison between it and the other currency? And what will our life be like in the future with cryptocurrencies?

And do not forget to mention the types of cryptocurrencies .. I wish you good luck my friend

On this amazing platform all the experts and we should guide and help the newbies because a newbie is unaware to the rules and regulation of this amazing platform. It is our duty to help a newbie.

Well that a great idea. The Experts should come forward and should spread their crypto knowledge to the youngsters around them or they can gather the beginners and make them aware of the rules and regulations. It will definitely be a great approach both to the people and to Cryptotalk forum. 

Yes we must share the information about the crypto talk to our families and friends. Because crypto talk can produce a good change in many of our friends. Cryptotalk provides us not only money but also knowledge about cryptocurrencies as well as other different digital currencies.

Good step you take. You can aslo include that crypto currency can be used as as a corporate job. You can also say them that crypto currency can make them financially strong. They can make house, buy car and fulfill their wish by earning crypto currency. Always highlight the positive things about crypto currency. I hope you will be successful to bring them in crypto currency 

We should teach cryptocurrency to others because cryptocurrencies are spread all over the world . Cryptocurrencies are the digital currency it will gain good value in future. By helping others we help people and help also this platform for its popularity. 

I'm going to give my friend a lesson about making use of the valuable currency. 

1 What is it

2 How to coun3 How to deal with members 

3 How are the members treated 

@pitepite.i would like a crypto talk business. Our senior members are very excited in this    platform. My senior can by helped us. There are many methed can discus crypto talk.

What is currency of crypto? 

It is wonderful to pass this knowledge on to others .. It will make the world of cryptocurrencies bigger.

You can also, my friend, add to these paragraphs ... something about the platform, for example .. You can search about the disadvantages and advantages of cryptocurrencies and the platforms concerned with them ..

We can expand the search and talk about how cryptocurrencies are traded in all countries .. They differ from one country to another .. What are the mechanisms for working with and trading in them ..

You can touch a lot, as the world of cryptocurrencies is very large.

Good luck

Hi friends it's very important that we have knowledge about crypto currency because nowbwe are working with crypto I don't have enough knowledge that how we can collect Bitcoin and how we can do treading through crypto currency please if someone know then tell me.

• +1 1

Yess it is good thing to teach this curency to others  ..but before teaching make sure you are quite enough to do this you are having enough knowledge about this to teach ..we junior cant do this now ..but seniors and experienced users can teach and give guidance to others ..we should stay away from those step about them we are having minimum knowledge ..

• +1 1

Yes we are trying to teach cryptcurrency to our friends and family about the crypto because in the future crypto will be a good job for everyone so we have to prepare ourselves and and relatives for this good and beneficial trading.

these are the basic questions that the new people to the cryptocurrency world ask from us, and that are the easy to answer if you have the knowledge.

I think you have mentioned all the good topics and you many also include the basics about blockchain and knowing the process and coin of using cryptocurrencies is a bit useful too.

Hello. The cryptocurrency is useful currencies for our future, which we can trade within the cryptocurrency market against other currencies and achieve financial profit from it and it is of benefit for the distant future and we will achieve great success with it.

• +3 1

You are right mate, and you can also reach them, important of having cryptocurrency knowledge, tell them Advantages and disadvantages, and Don't forget to tell them the risk under it so that they will able to more about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion  you must teach your friends and people what cryptocurrencies can be invested in and what cryptocurrencies should be avoided because there are many coins and tokens that people invested in, and their price has not changed and they suffered losses.