Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

That the first lesson is the most important lesson because it makes a person loves and wants to learn more about cryptocurrencies or is alienated from cryptocurrencies and does not want to work with them. Therefore, you have to make the first lesson short, simple and useful.

Our knowledge to others about cryptocurrency and crypto market and explaining it and explaining the reason for its value and the reason for this from its strong projects and advanced technologies is very important, and I will only mention one reason, for example through my knowledge to my friends and encouraging him to join cryptotalk forum because it’s good and earn money and knowledge here.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't know of any fist currency, maybe you meant fiat currency, if this is it then you should do that, it is very important to know this, because the government money is backed by nothing and the cryptocurrencies at least have the code, the blockchain, and the communities.

Think you tech them how this crypto currencies useful in transaction, and in future how this crypto currency change the world, your concept also unique mate to promote crypto in your surrounding

We should have to explain them the advantages , cryptocurrency give to cryptotalks users , as they provide them with privacy ,safely and speed in completing financial transfer.....

Its a good deed you must teach crypto talk to your surrounding  so they work on it and get profit from it and earn a good amount through which they can buys their basics 

• +1 1

Five question dear you raise then you will get all the answer from a single person that is any one you can use then you expect that every one are educated about cryptocurrency now a days most of people are not known cryptocurrency and its working they using only traditional methods of medium of exchange.

For these studies, the most important thing is always to explain without any doubt the difference between cryptocurrency trading and conventional trading and the benefits of both, I tell you because that was the point that undoubtedly convinced me, my friends. They explained this point and I was able to understand the benefits that I obtained with cryptocurrencies and they convinced me.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, of course, my friend, the cryptocurrencies, how to recognize them, and from where they started and originated. You can read many different and many posts that benefit you in order to work very much.

Yes, it is allowed and advisable to tach it to people who are really interested in it, try to explain the concept to them very well so that they won't have the wrong idea of cryptocurrecy

We are into the world of cryptocurrency and it is very important if you can outsource your knowledge of cryptocurrency to others so that they can have idea about the new future digital currency that will adopt the world.

• +2 1

We must all contribute to expanding the forum circle and invite friends to know .... I believe that entering the forum will be easy if you start a step and step. By seeing the posts you will realize the information. ...

• +2 1

You can add other topics such as the exchange to use and how to convert from cryptocurrency to fiat money, these are the questions most beginners ask. After that teach them to trade mainly using the yobit exchange. If you have done that I think the material you provide will enter and be accepted by the people you teach.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Great topic, how I wish am one of your neighbors too....☺️ So you can explain to me how it works too. Actually am new here,this forum was just introduce to me by one of my friends but since am in the forum it was totally bored to me because I know nothing about cryptocurrencies.

So I don't think it only your neighbors that needs knowledge on this, I think there are some guys like myself in this forum that needs help from the experts..

Nice topic.

• +4 1

Thanks for the information, I really need to educate them from simple to complex, it's just a process, they should first know the basic thing that's all about cryptocurrency for the beginners of the crypto world.

• +3 1

Teaching crypto to any person is not so easy for you and also for him because fo this it need time and patience but knowledged person can understand it well and its good for you to share community block chain to give more famous ment

• +3 1

Teaching others crypto currency to others is good or let me say extremely good . You know why?. Teaching crypto currency to people is like establishing someone a business. Now, think of the value you will get with those you have thought and successful in it .

• +2 1

Hello my friend, yes, we can invite friends and others to know the encrypted world, most people do not know it, and to talk about Bitcoin and other currencies, to tell them about digital currencies and how to invest them

• +5 1

Hello friend.. In the beginning you should read and watch YouTube channels to know what cryptocurrencies mean and then you have to choose your goal whether it is trading or investing but you have to be patient and not greedy and have strong capital management 

These titles are important and beginners should learn them because they are essential.
It is a great step for you to teach lessons about crypto to others.
Perhaps I will also do this for my friends who want to learn more about crypto, of course after I advise them to join the forum here.

• +1 1

Let us not rush to teach Cryptotalk to new colleagues as we can really tell if they will actually be committed to render their possible best to the forum.

So the secret is know the strength of a colleague who you will want to invite or teach Cryptotalk before you should actually teaches him/her.

• +5 1

Well that's a really amazing idea to teach other 

about cryptocurrency or other digital currency .

please add one more topic that useful or importance

of cryptocurrency.

And best of luck about your idea .

That a great idea my friend if you have knowledge shear it with those that need it that literally what it tells, teach others about the forum and the benefit it have and tell the how much fun they are going to have in the forum along side telling them they are going to earn big...