Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

I think it is good idea to share your experience of cryptocurrencies with others. First thing which is important for you to understand the introduction of cryptocurrency. Security of cryptocurrencies also important subjects

• +4 1

I believe you tech them how this crypto currencies convenient in transaction, and in expectations how this crypto currency variation the world, your thought besides exclusive mate to promote crypto in your surrounding.

Yes teaching others crypto talk is very good because them to will also learn about crypto currency exchange and Also learn how to trade their company ns or invest them and Also earn money from this forum by posting or creating a topic.

Yes we should teach people about cryptocurrencies. That in future how it will become the most popular currencies in the world. We should aware then with the importance of the cryptocurrencies and as well as tell them what is the purpose of this currencies and why they are used for.

People can be taught the basics about cryptocurrencies and what they are, but in my opinion the most important thing is to teach the analysis and its basics to be able at some stage to trade and achieve good profits and investment This is all based on their understanding of cryptocurrencies and the distinction between good and weak projects.

Hey mate.Sometimes we need to use stop-locks to predict whether prices will return.  Which means the currency is stable towards the bullish market or bearish market.You can invite your neighbor to this forum and guide him until the rules match and he will definitely learn a lot from this forum.  The first lesson is simple, love the neighbor.  Learn more.  Here is my advice.

On 7/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

Dear @Pitepite you have a very good idea. You collects a good information and you have a good plan for future. But you need one more thing that you can join us in this platform so that he can get extra  information by taking of cryptocurrency and thus he will be able to earn money from here too. In this platform, he will be able to get the complete information of the cry for cryptocurrency and thus he will also be able to earn money here. You should join us in this platform along with making us fully lead about cryptocurrencies. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I suggest that you teach her what currencies can be invested in and what currencies should be avoided because there are currencies that people invested in, and their price has not changed and suffered losses.

The first lesson: Give her a simple idea about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, the important basics of trading and a general idea about it, and explain to her that it has a real value like money, and its difference from money is that it is intangible and can be withdrawn and converted into real money.  This is the most important information.

• +3 1

In introduction to cryptocurrancy these questions will be  enough. After that you are gonna suggest them to create a account on cryptotalk and start their earnings. And when he come here he would get to know about cryptocurrancy currency himself just by reading posts and comments. So you don't have to worry about teaching them, you just bring them on this forum, they will get all the answers of their questions here. There is a huge amount of information about this platform. 

I think the first thing you need to discuss are the definifion of term used in cryptocurrency and this is a good idea and but aside from thag try to teach them how cryptocurrency works in a step by step process.

If your fellow citizen has a slim understanding about tech and software, he will be asking unaffected questions. 

For case organize you say the come back with to I beg your pardon? is decentralization, who decides on software upgrades, how miners prevail on paid, how the blockchain works, etc.
I consider individual asked about moderately a a small number of of these facial appearance of Bitcoin what time I was a beginner and didn't bear a evidence pardon to answer.

Welcome my friend ..
It's a great job and you've chosen important points to learn everything about Bitcoin
But my advice to you should in the beginning be that the information is simple and understandable so that he can get acquainted and gain experience in this forum and start step by step especially for beginners, be patient and not give up

On 7/3/2020 at 7:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

This means you will also talk about the history of cryptocurrencies and why it was created. The person must also be interested and not just enforcing the knowledge unto the person.

If you're looking to invite someone to the world of crypto you should explain how basic things works within works within the world of crypto. A beginner can be very skeptical of a complex system such as cryptocurrency and the online exchange we should explain how cryptocurrency is just another form of money how it is decentralized and how new Bitcoins or cryptocurrencies are made, once this processes is are clear to them they will they will naturally come to cryptocurrencies because of its major advantages such as its anonymity and the freedom it allows you.

If I totally agree that we should share and teach our knowledge to other people who realize this great cryptographic world that can help them a lot economically, it can help them a lot and understand more about the futuristic world and the benefits that people will have in the future  we must show him everything about cryptocurrencies all of us must give the world change by teaching about cryptography and its benefits and we will change towards the planet and we will be a planet with many riches and no one would be a slave in a job this change in the world must begin now.

Hello my friend, you must explain how bitcoin works.  If your neighbor has little idea about technology and software

For example, do you have an answer of what decentralization is, who decides on software upgrades, how miners get paid, how the blockchain works, etc.

It critical to show individuals digital money on the web ,however the cryptographic money world is wide to the point that it can't be educator daily, it needs time and devotion before we can comprehend the ideas.

thanks ....

yes you have i good and new idea. i agree with your idea to teach once another. it is the best and biggest platform for earning profit as well as gaining knowledge about crypto currencies. i am also using this platform and enjoying its benefits. i like it very much and i recommend you to use this forum for this purpose. we should posts good and knowledge full things or ideas. here you can learn a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies. i hope this platform will be helpful for you.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
I encourage doing so and I think that what you write can be enough to start
I advise you to invite her to participate in this forum
You have to have a style that attracts the people you want to teach about this world
We must not forget that this forum is primarily educational
 I think once she joins here she will learn a lot

Thanks.  Dear friends, we know that in today's age of information technology, everything is easily available at hand.  But it depends on your willpower.  It is possible to get very good ideas about many things from this cryptocurrency.  Here people are easily getting ideas about all the crypto currencies.  And earning in return and gaining knowledge.

Well this is a great Idea. But other than that try to educate them how Cryptocurrency works in a little by little manner. So that they are able to effortlessly adapt on the surroundings of Cryptocurrency. Knowing the pros and cons of the use of Cryptocurrency is a bit useful too.

Many people do not believe in Cryuptu. You can tell them the negative aspects of this forum.  You can add new members to this forum, making them interested in the forum.  You can tell about the founder of Cryuptu world.

It is nice of you, madam, to show your neighbor of these ideas that were mentioned in your topic, as she helps her start an honest journey with cryptography, you'll add, from the founding father of Bitcoin and the way the currency has developed since 2009.

Good idea my friend. I think you should talk him about the benifits of cryptocurrency. And how easily one can earn profit by cryptocurrency. I think it is ok for him to attract on cryptocurrency.