Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

Crypto money is an electronic currency that is used for several functions. Crypto money is used for investment and trading. Crypto money is far better than all preceding monies since it's quite simple to use. Individuals are using it a whole lot. It arouses a great deal of individuals. I enjoy myself a great deal and find it user friendly. We must also teach others regarding Crypto money who don't understand about doing it.

It is necessary to understand the mechanism of the cryptocurrency, what it is, its types and the most commonly used type of it, in order to add to the methods of its exchange and acquisition.every member should have an idea about cryptocurrencies

On 7/3/2020 at 12:23 PM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

The four questions you have asked will help you fully understand cryptocurrency.You can add another question like who made bitcoin.Then hopefully that will be fully understood because Bitcoin is currently the strongest cryptocurrency.

This is a good topic teaching others about Cryptocurrency , you are helping others and you are helping the crypto community as well..I think you have mentioned all the good topic..

It is a good thing to teach others about cryptocurrency and to invite them on cryptotalk forum is the best gift you can give them because on this platform they can learn at the same time earn. Cryptocurrency is digital coin which use in trading and can be exchange to other coin and currency

• +1 1

It is very important to teach others members all what it takes to invest in cryptocurrency trading. Teach your family and friends how to use cryptocurrency to trade and make much profit from the investment. Make haste while the sun shine. It's well with all members.

• +1 1

You can tell your neighbors how to earn money on this forum easily. You can tell them this is the best platform for learning and learning for those who want to learn about cryptocurrency or other currencies. Are you really appreciate you for teaching others. Sharing knowledge with others is the best thing.

• +4 1

I am telling about this platform to my friends and now this day my two friends joined this platform and I keep going and make sure that I can spread this platform to more people.

It a very good idea due to the fact that much people if they learned it they may impart knowledge and gain a lot from it also they we no much about the current world investment trade and the so like about technology of the existing world we are into.

This is a good suggestion from you mate and your lesson plans are good to start the lesson with. The first thing they have to understand is the excess of Cryptocurrency and it's importance and using Bitcoin as example for them on how its created is very good because this will motivate them to accept cryptocurrency seeing how widely cryptocurrency is been accepted and the impact it's making in the market m.

Yes help others as much as you can.You have to start with 100 posts for free and then you have to make 20 posts for daily earning.Don't create multiple accounts.Don’t copy paste from others.Make a useful content.Good luck.

• +4 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

4. How bitcoin created?

The questions you chose are very good. It is very difficult to teach, but also fun. I think you can add new things to yourself. It's going to be a brainstorming after all.

Good luck with. :)

It's a useful topic, buddyIt's good to share what other people know about cryptocurrencies and i'd recommend following the rules of the forum and working accordingly.  

Edited by Farah2000

Open the very best topics of crypto currency and teach others about crypto currencies. You become a means of helping others through crypto currency.You have given us very good tips Thank you.

Yes teaching about crypto currency to others is very good. 

But you need to explain him or her that what is meaning of that forum, how they use that forum, how to avoid activities that are harmful for their accounts and also teach them how to invest on that currencies. 

You are doing a great job, giving knowledge of this platform to others as well. But on this platform, we have to be patient and show the patient only then we can succeed on it. Stay blessed and keep doing good work like that.

@Imrul931 , dear you also said well.👍

26 minutes ago, Imrul931 said:

For example do you have the answer to what is decentralization, who decides on software upgrades, how miners get paid, how the blockchain works, etc.

I remember being asked about quite a few of these features of Bitcoin when I was a beginner and didn't have a clue what to answer.

@Pitepite, a good  way to teach others about the cryptocurrencies by the way first of all we should get enough knowledge ourselves and they move farword to tell people to join this one because already got through from it and got maximum informationa which can be easily delivered the people later. I started it too my close friends to join this wonderful platform. 👪

Sure, I think your idea is very good to offer knowledge to all the members of the city and show them the value of the cryptocurrency. We should always share our knowledge then only we can learn more and more

It is a good decision to teach others too take advantage of Crypto currencies don't only teach them how to make money only that will increase greediness for making at any means in any sites teach them the essence of learning good knowledge to build them in Crypto currencies aspect of earnings

I did not know about a Cryptocurrency but I want to know seniors and please do tell me all things about crypto currency that how I can trade on your bed or other important things by which I can increase my knowledge.

It's very important to teach people good lesson how they can work in field of crypto world and  demonstrate them through a new way which constitutes a constructive and excellent source of income, and this education must be accompanied by an adequate and clear explanation about this market, for example the purpose of the existence of cryptocurrencies, their usefulness and the lead them the way that they can make use of crypto in daily lives to earn good money from trading cryptocurrencies.

We should teach cryptocurency to our nabhours we should tell them that this forum is best for earning and for learning  we should tell them that you learn about cryptocurency and you can get earn money frim this platform

Good idea 💡. You can teach others what is cryptocurrency and it's uses. Telling them about the founders and year of its Creation of first. Pros and cons if you're working for it. You can open new ways and ideas of working by motivating them.

Edited by Silwester_888

On 7/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Pitepite said:

4. How bitcoin created?

Hello! First you have to tell them who invented the bitcoin. Then you can invite him to this platform then he can learn soo many things by reading post. In some days he will be under stand all about the crypto currency.

Yes you have said valuable things. I have heard about this forum from a friend of mine. Now I am working here. I have already informed all my friends and close relatives about this forum, so I hope they join here. Cryptocurrency will go further in the future and serve as a source of income for millions of people here.