Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

Experiences are the best and so many times they usually help us to understand what we are getting ourselves into the work we do in any system is to really define a lot of things and the work we believe in is to really put up the ebst of everything so we need to keep on moving forward and in the end we are going to be overjoyed

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Definitely anyone can get best lesson from it's own mistakes. If you fail one time try again, if you fail second time so try second time. Try again and again till success. And this rule apply in all the fields of our life. 

On 8/26/2020 at 3:44 PM, rebecca4 said:

I recently received three warning points and was banned from writing posts for 3 days. So I don't have to do the content 2 to 3 times now. I think everyone should follow this rule to achieve success in life.

This is an experience and a challenge to you mate you should try to correct this mistakes so that you didn't repeat same mistakes to avoid receiveing the 4 warning points which is 1 month restriction.

Well said, I really like your speech, we should learn from our mistakes to succeed in you life you have to pay attention for do.and improve to make the optimal experience of what you are doing.

"We grow by lifting others"

11 minutes ago, Jacobabram said:

Yes, we have to learn from the mistakes that we commit. It is true that we lose as a result of the mistake, but in return we learned how to overcome mistakes and work properly and multiply our profits.

You are definitely right my dear, we should learn from our mistakes, it is really the best method to be among the bests. More than that this forum helps us to learn from each other. It is other huge advantage which Yobit gives us.

That is true, since we were kids we leaen from our mistakes and try to not do it again 

And this goes for everything in life including work and crypto too , when we do a mistake here , deleting our post or getting a warning points is just to alert tou to be careful next time , and as we all know admins remove the warning points after some time so that proves that they just making us notice and learn from our mistakes

• +3 1

At first I thought these was some kind of motivational talks, little did I know that you can't judge a book by its cover. 

these is a very sensitive topics thanks for bringing it up sir!!! 

I agree with you my friend that we can learn from our mistay and fault and  due to some wrong decision. In this way we can discover the right path for work and be chase success. And everyone at this forum is not be perfect and they should made many mistakes but we need to fight against these things. So don't be afraid of them lets start with your mistakes. They will taught a lot.

I never knew there was such things like warning points or restrictions up until I was giving a warning message fr creating a topic using the wrong approach, I took that as a mistake, as a teacher and I have learnt a lot from such. 

Thats right, the best teacher is our last mistake. Everyone make mistakes. But the person who made mistake, accepte it and learn from it and get forward are successful in life. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

very few people would actually be learn from their mistakes, because I've seen times and times again people buy the same old scam coins and end up crying about why it dumped on them. mistakes in crypto cost lotta money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's correct. In life or what we doing the last mistake is our best teacher. In that last mistake we learn so many things which will help us in future life. 

On 9/29/2020 at 10:40 AM, duncun007 said:

very few people would actually be learn from their mistakes, because I've seen times and times again people buy the same old scam coins and end up crying about why it dumped on them. mistakes in crypto cost lotta money.

i think the reason why people still falling for scams is that people always want easy money, ICO and scam coins in general always promise you good returns and people just gamble with their money and buy them.

• +2 1

My best teacher is my comunity.

My last mistake was to trade without good money management.

I am one of those who says that people do not learn from the mistakes of others, one must fail, make mistakes, and have the ability not to give up, correct what was done wrong, they are certainly your best teacher. Making mistakes helps you develop your analytical capacity, in addition to challenging you every day to find solutions and to instruct you on the issues that you do not know and that perhaps made you fail.

Excellent post, indeed you will only learn from your mistakes, hopefully since you have already committed them you should be aware of the risks and know what can happen afterward, therefore you shouldn't commit them again. This does not only work for the forum, it's how life works after all everything is going to be trying and evaluating what happens next and that's were knowledge comes in because it will prevent you from doing the same thing all over again or at least normally you shouldn't expect a different result from what happened before.

That it would be life if we do not learn from our mistakes, from our fears and flaws, all this serves to one day overcome them and overcome them, it will not be from one day to the next, I think many of us are in that process of making mistakes and moving on.

I am made many mistakes and the last one is the one that has learned me the most because this is how we are teach and we becam better human in the world. I am very learn with experience and mistake that made and we can hope to grow into makin less of the mistake that we make and this make us to profit more.

• +2 1

Better to teach on others mistakes, so you will not lose your money. On my own i learnt that there a lot of scam projects in crypto and now I'm more careful

It's not a shame to accept your weakness or fault. When you will have the guts to say something and agreeing to that ,then you can actually learn from that. The same rule applies here too. If you just post with a mind of gathering knowledge then it won't be tough for you to initiate a good sequence where you will learn a lot of things about crypto related things. 

• +1 1

my favourite teachers are firoz for english,,,Rashed for math and Sultan for Bangla...my last mistake goes in math,,,then my favourite teacher which name is rashed he tell me about my mistake,, and understanding me very clearly,   

Yes.Totally true.Exactly I agree.If people make mistakes,they will eventually find the truth.And as long as they do not repeat these mistakes,they will always have experience.The important thing is not to make the same mistake over and over again.

We need to learn lesson when we do any mistake, and don't do this mistake once again yes moderators not our enemies they warn when we do any mistake, I recently received warning point because I do mistake and acknowledged the mistake.

Totally in accordance with your affirmation of the best teacher is to make mistakes to all of beginners it has happened to us at some point is how most of us learn based on mistakes and draw your own conclusions
greetings to all

experince make a man perfectly. every mistakes i made all behind of my success. every winner have a bundle of mistakes...no one a born winner.. your topic is very good one