Another crime that we should report. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Yes you are right we need to report this type of people because they are really going against the rules and regulations of the forum which is very wrong and I will advice my fellow members of the forum to try to acquire knowledge and experience in order to make your own post and don't copy other people's posts because it may lead you to ban or restrictions

I think it is an embarrassing topic. Regardless of reporting the person, you do not have to assume the character of the other, but rather create yourself with your own ideas and public.

I think it is an embarrassing topic. Regardless of reporting the person, you do not have to assume the character of the other, but rather create yourself with your own ideas and public.

• +1 1

You are very, very right, we must all do everything to make the forum an ideal place free of those people who work randomly without referring to the rules or laws of the platform, and they do not appreciate that their mistake affects everyone here and on the platform mainly ..

It is a very important topic and I am interested in it ..

• +1 1

Stop this sort of training here in the gathering, you won't develop on the off chance that you kept om doing things like this. Indeed mate, how about we try not. On the off chance that anybody saw something like this, report to the arbitrators to rebuff them.

@Dark_Sky  you raised one of the serious issues.  We must stop this kind of act.  If we not stop this act it is very harmful for regular members who work with honest because due to this act people not give positive reacts on deserved posts.  Therefore we must take action it is our duty to keep clean this forum from hackers and cheaters. 

• +4 1

Dear Friend! Crypto forum is really helpful site for all of us. You should make your own posts releatd to topic. Don't copy paste of others. Your posts must be useful and meaningful. 

I agree with you my friend that it is not the good thing that the other members steals the effort of yours by making the copy paste of your post . It is against the violation of rules. You also find some topics and quotes from the previous posts but if you completely copy the post then  it would be frustrated and deserve to the banned. Another way is to report the moderaters to take action against them and gave the negative reputation.

We must have to join our hands together to get ride of such perpetrators of those kinds of act by reporting  them to the appropriate  people  fro immediate action and the major cause of it are the lazy ones who didn't want to work hard rather  luxury earning I belive that if we all can cooperate  we can get ride of them we shouldn't show mercy to them because  they do not deserve it.

Crimes of forgery must be reported, especially comments that are completely reproduced from comments made before them, as they do not contain ideas, opinions, or even suggestions and on the other hand, comments that offend the owner of the basic comment because it is not effective  Activities should be reported, they should not tolerate such people because they do wrong, they do not respect the owner of the content and they cannot improve as individuals because they only rely on other people's content. Thanks guys.

The problem of copying does not end because many new members enter and do not have any information about cryptocurrencies, so they copy and amend with a few words, so the supervisors should not underestimate the topic because everyone is harmed.

Yes my dear friend i think this is a very bad thing we should the report against those people who do that.

We shoukd not copy the other comments beacuse this is a crime this is the hardwork and knowledge of other person which we stole.

If we do not know any thing we should to research on it we just read the other comment to gained just knowledge not to copy paste them.

Or sweets, you and I are the last of your post that if you feel like anything is being packed, you can report it and you can claim that we are not feeling this good.  If you think this thing is a crime with the camera or you are being critiqued or not working with you, then you can report it and claim it. I agree with your post 

Yes. You are absolutely right. Members who do not follow the rules will try every way to cheat. Because these members want to earn big money without effort and they resort to such ways.

• Useful or interesting 1

People who steal other members comments are without a personality because they do not have a point of view or an opinion about anything, the take the words and opinions of other people and they really do  no deserve to be members of this great forum since they are offering it no good ,and not willing to make any valuable effort.

If it is plagiarism you can report it, clearly in the section "on the forum" the first topic anchored is to be able to report those who are plagiarizing other publications, it is important to have concrete evidence and I think we should do it if we see that That is so or if someone has plagiarized one of our publications, let's take care of the forum, but don't let this get out of control, we must work and publish good content, not just be reporting to others.

Yes, I have encountered a lot of those people who steal, paste and share comments without the slightest effort. I think everyone should report them because they're really annoying

• +3 1

I think this forum is good enough to detect any violatiin of rukes and moderator take immediate action. Everyone should be responsible enough. If this forum provide them a chance to earn they should work hard and with full devotion and amshould follow the rules. 

There are moments that I do not understand why this happens if someone does not really know about something it is better if they do not have an opinion I understand that they want to earn money but there are places and moments where we must accept that we do not fit in and it is better to keep quiet than to be copying the thoughts of others because This is not how this forum works.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

Its sad😓we put our whole time and energy in giving something productive to this platform and people by just doing nothing gain alot. Please avoid this because think first that you are stealing someone hardwork, don't copy paste just come up with something new and of your own.❤️

There are a lot of things that should be reported but the admins are doing great work too but fishing out fraudsters who are here to steal from the little people have acquired. And the only reason you'll scam a fellow member is greed and lack of empathy

It's not ethical. We should genuine on working. Thus is not good and it's in the rules and regulations. Why guys need to copy others post. It's actually not a big duty on cryptotalk. So make your own post. Don't take shortcut. If anyone notice this kind of activities please don't hesitate to report him.

• +1 1

Of course there are many scammers in the forum so we should pay attention to every member and post and it is our responsibility to report the scammers in this forum to the moderators so that we can avoid further scams.

Scamming and spamming are forbidden acts , and we as members should care about the safety and the best interest f this forum that we make a living out f it, if there are many spammers , they should be considered intruders that must be eliminated because they affect the work of other members and deform the shape of this forum. Indeed once seen they should be reported. 

• +2 1

Scamming is increasing day by day. It basically degrades the quality of the forum by just copy pasting others comments as such. We should express our ideas and opinions in comments, then only we will have a growth.

Yes I agree with you, there are so many members mostly new members who just copy paste from other articles made by others or coping from other websites and just pasting it here it is against the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. If we find post that is just copy paste then you can report that to the administrator.