Another crime that we should report. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

You are definitely right mate,some members are found doing such things and I don't think it proper. People no longer create their own content but  rather steal from others which is highly wrong.

Concurred and its imperative to truly realize and put up a few of the finest effort to clean this gathering superbly there's a parcel of great that comes with the data we provide here, and when we gotten to be to one sided , we lose center and can indeed keep on attempting to make the wrong impression in this showcase there's alot of individuals who are spamming to create cash in this place...it is wrong with others so we should be carefull 

Plagiarism has been so increased on this platform which tend to give me headache sometimes. I will like to urge us all to try and build comments by our self and making it very useful without copying from another person that has strived in doing so..everything is surely possible to attain

Many apps on that many peoples working or trading and greeting many profit from it. If we from there getting many profit like that there are many peoples that are playing fraud with othets. That are not good. Fraud crimes should be reported by the persons that are responsible of this application. They copies our comments that caused of our account banned .  they just change some words then they comment on others post. It may be caused to banning  accounts of that people who work with honesty.

My dear friend, as you have rightly said that such mistakes should be stopped and we should support each other. Forum is an interesting family meeting platform where after sharing our problems we get a chance to get their solution, so we should give our own suggestion. We should give good solution to each other and encourage each other along with it. We should not bother anyone.

Indeed I concur and its imperative to truly acknowledge and invest the absolute best energy to clean this discussion impeccably there is a great deal of good that accompanies the data we give here, and when we become to uneven , we lose zero in and can even continue attempting to establish some unacceptable connection in this market there is a lot of individuals who are spamming to bring in cash in this spot. 

• +2 1

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

We have to stop this kind of activity by giving them negative repute. A lot of people are doing this scam by copying and pasting the content from others posts and making posts on their accounts. So we all must stop this collectively.

You said it right the need to report plagiarism is and every form of forum violation offence thereby ruining the reputations of this forum. All members most work hard to keep the forum clean free from violators.

We should be in like manner like authorities and start to use the report button, considering the way that the chairmen can not handle everything, so by causing them we will clean the conversation from the duplicating and from this spammers who need to take the effort of the incredible working people.

Not only scammers are really necessarily to be reported with urgent attention alone but even spammers who are certainly found with posting irrelevant post or making known error for their own interest should also be reported. Especially the type that are found with the copy and paste habit.

• Useful or interesting 1

We must be likewise similar to arbitrators and begin to utilize the report button in light of the fact that the administrators can not control everything we are here in this forum writing our opinions about topics and give more information about topic commented best of luck dear guys 💕❤️

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

Yes man we should criticize this crime on this great platform. Many people are doing copy paste instead of giving their own opinion. In my opinion I agree with you that we should give our own words and we should not do copy paste. 

There is actually nothing to worry about these kind of people. The moderators would take care of them. However this is a bad thing that they are doing. If they want to earn then why cant they hard work. This is not the right way to make money. And if they make money through this way that money wont help them for good. Try to hard work if you want to make money .

This is a good topic which you arise .  if we see crime anywhere it is our duty try to stop that crime we should protest against the crime . Here there are some people who steel the views of others and copy paste them they should go down and face a negative reputation .

If someone doing illegal method or misuse any information they must be reported.  But guys don't spread hate and always be a legend don't do any wrong act to using this forum 

Hello.. Yes, this is a really big problem, so every member has to be careful and report because it would be very difficult for someone to steal a job that I did after a lot of stress. That's really bad.

Honestly I iam new here and I don't know anything about it but I will learn more from my senior members very soon with due time. 

On 1/7/2021 at 12:54 PM, Sir Lyman said:

When I joined these forum and going through the rules and regulation content, the admins have prohibited us from copying each other work and pasting it instead we should focus on our work and avoid it.

Yes, copy and paste also known as plagiarism is very bad in the forum, members should avoid it to secure their account, it strongly not advisable and also avoid it, so try and make your own content without copying others work

• +1 1

Crime alert can also be notify, scamming alert also is part of it and likewise unsuspicious links can also be traced and can be report so as to avoid been interrupted in any condition or been scammed in whatever way and situation that comes in place.

3 hours ago, True legend said:

Yes, copy and paste also known as plagiarism is very bad in the forum, members should avoid it to secure their account, it strongly not advisable and also avoid it, so try and make your own content without copying others work

Thank you so much for shedding more lights on this of copying and pasting someone work instead i should try and do it all by myself and I hope my fellow junior members will avoid the plagiarism aspect at all cost.

• +1 1

This is very bad crime to copy someone else and I have read against the rules so it will be an offence for this person that did that. Good that the cryptotalk forum has member that care about it and not allow these people to comit these crimes.

Hello everyone, this is a bad practice that should not be allowed, in the rules is clearly stated that it is not allowed to plagiarize articles or post from other people, I think the platform should take action on the issue so that this practice is not repeated, this forum is very popular and we must live up to this platform.

• +1 1

Yes there are many people how do this thing in this platform i don't know why thay do so such a stupid thing on this platform they don't know the athorities check there activity and there account can ban

I believe that scam is real because scammers can tanished the future of the crypto world or hinder it fast movement. Scammers are everywhere now, but through this topic,bi can now feel free to report any suspicious movement within the forum.