Translation jobs - Page 5 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I am with you on this matter. It is nice to open a new section concerned with translating cryptocurrency functions and gives users an ease in understanding the topics easily and understanding how to trade cryptocurrencies.

Yes there are lots of people who can translate many languages with required language. Here opportunity must he given to such people so that they become able to.earn money ...

Работа переводчиком языков очень сложная значит и должна оплачиваться хорошо не так ли? или вы ищите людей которые просто будут переводить с языка на язык за маленькую  цену ? ну если так то поищите на других форумах,но не на форуме биржи

They are humble advice that can be given to people who both love to deal with languages and their different aspects and want to earn money (regardless of the amount). These recommendations contain information on tips that can be effective in the translation process, as well as the brutality of the translation market and how to defend yourself in the wolf trap. Of course a pinch of personal experience.

Maybe it would be good to create topic with this and place list of people who are willing or want to translate from one to another. Basically this is English to some other language and think this could be good for some upcoming project and clients to see list of potential translator that can offer service of translation to desired language.

The translation work is really beautiful. If you are a translation person. Truly you are proud. Because not everyone can do it. We often see different movies in different languages in different movie we can see through translation it is just a translation to tell the truth it is an impossible beautiful work. Such a translation is a matter of pride as not everyone can do it.

• +2 1

Great idea! Indeed everyone is suffering from financial issues due to pandemic covid 19 condition. It has become very hard for everyone to meet their ends. Good to hear about translations jobs still search but sorry could not find something interesting

• +1 1

This job is very good many people do this job. Others countries people go another countries so they don't know languages other country example: chainess people go dubai for work they do not know mostly Arabic language so they want person who knows chainess and Arabic language and he translate language other in another language. They will pay for this translater person. This job is good.

• +1 1

On 6/30/2020 at 1:09 AM, Anto2 said:

translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. 

If you like to work on Translation jobs. Then there is a website called transcribe. You need to apply for registration and it will ask you to do a test which is basically realted to English language. If you score good marks at that test you can start working for translation after getting the jobs from your client. You just need to translate or type the contents after listening.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/29/2020 at 11:54 PM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

More information and details are needed. Translation is a very extensive field of activity and there are hundreds of languages to be chosen as source and destination languages. Since most crypto articles have been written in English, this language is rarely considered as destination language. Crypto articles should be translated to the language of the developing countries where more education about crypto is needed. Usually, this kind of translation jobs are offered in crypto media platforms which include sections like crypto 101. Translators can participate in translating basic information about coins and wallets in those platforms.

In my point of view translation job is through expert and authorized translators and interpreters. All translation and deciphering paintings undertaken. Get A Quote. Check Pricing. Order Online. Professional Services. Highlights: Quote Available, Offering Competitive Prices, Customer Care Available.

• +2 1

Ofcourse it is a nice job for earn a profitable .it is very helpfull for us .

Find a site to work online We can't find a better site.so i can say that We will all need a part time job.If we do this job, it will be very beneficial for us and we can get a lot of profit from it.

An issue can be created for job seekers. Please try to provide details about the content and size of the job you are proposing This could be for articles related to crypto or other types of translation

Yes it's very good idea but I think there are some sites available for this type of translation jobs so maybe you will get this site I am not sure they give payment or not.

• +4 1

It is a great idea because most times crypto currency companies or platform often work with specific languages which makes people who don't understand this language find it difficult to join the trading. It will help also in the spread of crypto currency also because it can actually bring investors from all platform to this platform and can help people who do the translation earn more cash.

Actually the world has become a global village and many softwares has been developed that can easily and accurately translate the information into many languages and I think there would be no need of translations jobs. Would prefer u to learn something else and look for some different skill

Well this is amazing to hear that if someone knows more than one language than he can easily earn a lot of money. Someone who has in difficult to support himself than it can be a great opportunity for him as a part time job to generate some income

In my opinion translators predominantly paintings with business, technical, criminal and clinical written substances which includes letters, reports, articles, books and so on. Their paintings incorporates: studying documents. writing and modifying copies.

Translation jobs are paid to us I also in search of this type of job for earning more and for run our systems and and I also want to get rich and I will rich by this platform. 

I think this is a good job for people who want to find part time job . I don't want to find part job . Translator job of cryptocurrency is very useful .

Absolutely we know that the world is like the village of the same global, so what is in both the many info reaches after each other, it is necessary to understand them. My friends were talking me and i have seen things on social media in many places that a lot of good job of translation are available.But for translation job a man has to be very creative and mastermind 

Every country  has its own language . But if a new person went to this country ,he cannot understand language, he need a translator which he pay off to it. So a translator also earns money .

In my opinion  online translation  jobs for professional linguists and freelance translations. The fastest job market job freelance translators and interpreters..