Translation jobs - Page 6 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There are different type of translating jobs on the internet these are freelancer translator, asian language translators, business and marketing and etc who provides you how to connect with other people

In my opinion jobs are the main source of earning money. We done job and earn money.  Many types of jobs are available in markets or in Internet. Its all about on you that how types of skills do you have. If you have a computer skills then work on computer. 

It is a good job. If we can do that this is very well because we help each other and earn money easily. Firstly we have a skill to translate the topic. But I wanna ask about this site from experience peoples carefully. 

Translater job is a good platform. If we can do that this we can earn very well because we can help each other and earning money from this job. But our English will be good. 

Good idea for earning and it is useful for us it will helps for that people who are not expert it is best idea for together work and for get good earning in that we will help other by translating therefore it is best idea 

That is a good post for the learner about the translation job. Many of the seniors and members have replied here a good information. You should have to read the replies for learning a lot as I do. The translator job is really a good job in which you have to access the knowledge of languages for translation. The translator have the good skill to understand the language and then convert it to the relevant language.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Excellent Excellent I think you are a very good idea, so that we can share a lot of information and also understand. What kind of job did you have, that is the benefit for everyone in any country, they can understand each other's language and can do a lot of work and do more. And earn more and more in any location .

• +1 1

It is an amazing idea.

There are many people on the internet who have information but due to language difference  other people could not get their information properly.Language difference  also affect the earnings.

But with the help of this job many people will be happy .Many people will  get new information.And a lot of people can earn money with it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Crypto talk is the most easiest job and it is a part time job so everyone can perform it and even the students could work on it and could earn their pocket money...

Thank you so much that you made me relax about this thing. I think people should be focused on how to earn and what we should do and what is What else is cheese In my friend, the translation is great if someone wants to do it .Great job for those who want to speak English on my love 

• +2 1

On 6/30/2020 at 1:24 AM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

I am searching a job.  Because,  for lockdown my hand is empty. If i get this job i will oblige to you. I am good is english.  I hope i will do this job properly. You can consider me for your job. 

hlw guys.  I hope all is well. This forum is very good. I can learn a lot by working in this forum.  I can become more proficient in English. I am learning many translations. I am able to know and learn the words that I do not know. So that it will come in handy in our life.  Success is assured through knowledge and hard work.

Good informative post. Due to unemployment everyone looking job . some people looking online job.there are many sites that provides online job. Easy way for earn money.

Up work.

Fivver.com

Crypotalk

Wow app

Freelancer

These are that require only skills and give the chance for earn.

Work here and make money. Gud luck

Translation jobs are very profitable to Ern money and it is good topic and good idea people can help each other by earning money online  trsltion  jobs are very inyrstimg jobs I am also looking for a job like this bez salry is low to fulfill my basic needs. 

Dear you like to work from money and make money online you speak many languages.Many translation jobs are here in online field.Its a graet job because of the pandemic.

Its good.... For persons who want to work as translator and familiar of many Lengauges....they can work as translator and get chance to earn more...

Yes translation jobs are best for the people who know how to translate any thing like article etc .But this may be time consuming .But the time may be compensated by the earning they offer .In short translation jobs are best .

That's great

by translation jobs we can help each others by understanding each other and it is also good for our community 

we can also earn money by doing translations jobs and there are many jobs where translator are required 

@Anto2 I used to do translations yrs ago, both online & in person. Even thou Im not a state certified translator. English to Spanish & Spanish to English. It just doesnt pay anymore. There are people who will always bid lower than you. It all depends where you live in the world & your cost of living expenses, what determines your price. I live in Spain, people who live in S. America have a lot cheaper living expenses. Its not worth my time to get less than a cent of a Euro per word translated. To someone in S. America, its worth their time.

I have seen really crapping translated pages, that cost a lot of money. You get what you pay for. If I dont get paid for a quality translation, I just dont do it anymore. If you do it online, many times they want to see a final edit. May times after seeing the final edit, they dont pay you because they just copy what you sent them. You have to blur out part of the page so you dont get ripped off.

Contact me if you want any translations from the above languages.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

This is one of the job that will be great for us being a translator, when you are paid for a very minor job you do. Though it may look minor but it takes a long way and if we ought to work we will work well.

crypto helps us a lot in learning and earning, translators can participate in translating basic information about coins and wallets in those platform

• +1 1

At this platform we can't find any translation or any other job because all the users of this platform only work for earning and learning about trading and mostly users only work here for earning by posts so on this platform every user in search of any online job at all the time so we can find out these types of jobs by facebook on facebook you can search jobs on your demand in your area it's a good way for earning but on facebook the mostly people's are fake. 

This is a gud idea dear.DO good and have good.If we can help others it will be very good job many people get benefit from it and can earn .The people which can perform this job they should done this job.

• +1 1

I am really glad to this. I am also looking for online jobs such as to help in my money. I am now exoericing lack of money because of the pendimic. 

Yeah its good job

i am also searching for this job as a part time job

we can earn enough by doing this translation jobs

there are many translation jobs on many platform like upwork and fiver

by translation we can understand each other's