Translation jobs - Page 9 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, I am agree with you. Translation job is also a good job that have both as physical and online job. Through online translation job, you must have the ability to use google translate properly. 

I think it is a good idea and it can also be developed so that we can post more jobs in the cryptos world, and it can help a lot of members who are looking for work in translation and cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/30/2020 at 12:24 AM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

good to see this.

So, friend i also want this kind of job.

where i only have to trabslate the words for others to understand it well.
But where we can get this job.

i want this job.

I can translate in many languages which mostly spoken in our region and also the international languages.

So if you found something like translator job.

then inform me also

• +1 1

I hope this is a great idea. This will be helpful for us. I think one should create a topic about this and people have their ideas and opinions. 

I'm still looking a good job and I hope this will be helpful for us.

Yes, of course. I support you opinion, my friend. The translation job is a good job and it has satisfactory benefits, especially as it develops your ability to deal in cryptocurrencies and gains you experience in these sites.  Good luck to you my friends.

we are all looking for part time job buddy,  because the corona pandemic have almost crumbled everything,  so we all need multiple flows of income so that we can help ourselves financially.  

I really admire everyone who make his best to make living with his own skills. First you have to mention how many languages do you fluent. Then, translating topics about digital currencies requires a good knowledge about this feilds and all its expressions and abbreviations. Good luck.

Yes in every country have this type of job. This job is just translate to english to arabic or other languse. If any forign comming to our home country so understand to his talk to help of tansalter.

Yes dear this is good job for a needy person.Through this you can easily earn money and makes a good setup from this platform.In future time period you have also many benifits from this. 

While your concept is sound, why don't you make use of established freelance platforms.There will be a large number of people eager to earn money and who are familiar with various languages in order to complete translations.It would be safer for both the worker and the individual who is giving the job because the majority of these sites are stable for both parties.

Translation work is one of the most beautiful and difficult professions in the world. Therefore, it requires a lot of effort, aggression, and follow-up to develop the translator's vocabulary. But I think that the financial returns resulting from it are relatively small in other professions

Hello mate,

i think translation job is  a great job but for that you have to be fluent in every language  and you have  be an expert in all language . very good skills and its future is bright .

Friends, it is very cool idea to create such a theme! This is very important in a pandemic. As for me, at the moment I am at home with two young children, I really want to find an online job to translate texts (including about crypto market) into English from Russian or Russian-English. Or it is well if I could find any other online job, because my brain has already become like jelly without mental activity. I want to work and develop!

Grand time: launchpad

A new and strange idea
You can search for translators in your area through social networking sites. Of course, they are there in abundance and they need such opportunities to work, and also well done when you posted on this platform, as there are many language proficient here.