Translation jobs - Page 2 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hey mate its very good that your are sharing such an informative information, and yes i think the translation jobs are very and highly paid like chinese to indian or spanich to islam these are very interesting jobs in my point of view. Thanks you

Edited by Rajeevgorai
  • +3 1

I am happy to hear that my friends. I am also interested in the topic, as the profession of translation is a prestigious profession, given that I have a bachelors degree in foreign languages specializing in translation from English into French and Arabic. However, I did not work with it except for some friends or family members when they needed my help in translating some articles.
I want to inform you that there are two types of translation:
Simultaneous translation.
Written translation.

Usually a project will look for a translator as part of their bounty, so maybe if you have the skills to translate, you can search on the topic of the bounty and you can apply there.

This is an excellent thing and a good idea my friend is very important. This type of idea is to help people profit from the Internet, and I thank you very much for your effort.

This is a good friend on the topic, if we can do this, it will be very good, because we will be good at helping each other in increasing our income. I will be very happy if this happens here on this forum

Good proposal, the truth is that there are platforms where you can offer your services as a translator to be able to earn income from the comfort of your home

On 6/29/2020 at 1:24 PM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

It would be very productive, there are many people here who would benefit from these jobs, without a doubt the best thing would be to create that category, to get a lot out of it.

Я очень рад узнать это. Я также ищу работу в Интернете, такие как, чтобы помочь мне в моих финансах. Сейчас я испытываю нехватку денег из-за пандемии. Хотя у меня есть работа сейчас у меня низкая зарплата, и моя зарплата задерживается. Мне действительно нужна работа неполный рабочий день. Я надеюсь, что кто-то может помочь мне здесь.

It's something I need because it's the hardest thing I had to do in school, learning another language became complicated, I was always good with numbers but now in college there are things that I have difficulty with because of the language, so it would be good to have people working on that to be able to do my jobs.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 30.06.2020 at 02:24, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

Translation jobs are quite difficult if your are not a qualified translator. I always admire such people because they know several languages at such a level that I don't know my native one) There are a lot of freelancer sites nowadays where you can either buy a translation of your article or offer your own services. Choose any, it's not so important. 

Really easy to work as a translator is just looking for someone or some place where the payments are decent and you don't have to work too much for a very low pay

It is really interesting to know that there are people who care about those things ... I am glad to know that you want to help many. I would like to find someone who knows Japanese, perhaps if possible, to teach me that language so as not to depend so much on him. This is because I study programming and the big video game companies should already know where they come from ... Anyway, I already said my proposal, I hope someone can help me in the future. Take care!

The truth friend, for the majority of Latin Americans it is very important to have applications or platforms or people that help us with the translation of some other language other than Spanish, more commonly English, which we say is the universal language that all countries need to learn, So it is something that as Latin American people we need to do and learn to do it well to be able to ask any question that comes in these languages.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are excellent sites like fiverr that provide mini and professional services in translation and others, I think translators are the luckiest people in working online

One can work quietly as a translator from anywhere in the world, you can search the internet for pages that are dedicated to people who are freelancers, it is a good option to start receiving money and be able to capitalize if it is difficult to get a job or find an independent way to work, I recommend it.

It is perhaps the easiest way to make money online.
The important thing is how many languages you know.
For example, if you speak 5 languages, you will receive job offers from 5 different sites and greatly increase your earnings.

I support your proposals, that is a job that can be done from home, something that is needed today, it would be a good idea. And it can be taken advantage of by people who have lost their jobs during the pandemic and have knowledge of other languages

Il lavoro di un traduttore è anche un altro modo o un'opzione per generare reddito semplicemente perché ci sono persone che possono parlare diverse lingue.

The best way to gain experience is to start working as an employee in either a translation agency or as an in-house translator for a company in your preferred field. In order to obtain the position, you must have experience. This can come via an internship and/or through volunteering.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:24 PM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I hope my comment is useful for someone with an interest in this, currently in presearch search engines, too many job offers are obtained regarding jobs where translation is essential, many ask scriptwriters who are also English speakers or, failing that, native speakers of Romance languages such as Italian or Spanish, they are relatively well paid, the detail is in the payment method that these pages offer, they tend to be late in the case of payments in cryptocurrencies but they always offer options such as paypal and zeller.

I hope it is of help and interest for those who read me. Greetings.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:24 PM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

This is  a good topic I want to work as a translator My mother language is Spanish but I startated to study english 7 years ago, currently I am teacher in an English Academy, I work in this academy since 4 years ago and I still study this language. if you know some work for translator please, reply this answer and contact to me. Thank you!!!

Es muy buena idea que me propongas ya que todos podríamos ayudarnos ya que somos una comunidad y según he leído los mejores tratos se hacen con amigos.

• Useful or interesting 1