Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient

On 6/27/2020 at 4:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

So I would suggest you have only to store your coins in the investbox.

Thanks for the suggestion, I agree with you that Gambling away hard earned token should be discouraged, rather members should try to read more about profitable investment opportunities and invest on them while waiting.

Digital currency special time, which is for a few days, they are greatly reduced and even if the time is significantly increased, then the value of digital currency keeps going down, there is no need to worry about it. As far as talk tokens are considered their price should be seen and when suitable then sell them.

• +2 1

I believe that the aim of cryptotalk is to make sure this coins because one of the most useful coins in trading. I would recommend that you keep it and I expect it to be a good value.

Yes dear i agree to your statement . you did a good one.by gambling the talk tokens there are chances to lose them.so don't  gamble your talk token keep them as it is with you.there are chances that the the value of digital currencies increase soon then it will be helpful to you because it has stopped  at its point from a great time now this is time to increase i think.so be patient and get good benefit ....

I feel the lack of patience to earn profit in order to be able to withdraw is the motive behind this act. Patience is needed in cryptocurrency this is what we should always understand to deal with our talk token even though the price value of talk token is decreasing everyday but still we still have to try to hold on to it to earn more profit from it rather than gambling.

• +1 1

It is correct that we have to store our tokens and invest them until trading begins for me. I am not the best dice game. I see it as a dangerous game that may lead to the loss of our codes. We have to be careful and pay attention

You have asked a very good question, but when you work according to the rules and regulations and work with a comfort and will not create disturbance and if you keep doing something like this, you will always go towards success  if you are my favorite activities.  But first of all, you have to set your plane, which work I have to do and where to do it because when you make a decision, make a time table, you can do everything comfortably. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend . I do not advise you to play dice because the loss in it is much greater than the profit. It is a gamble. With one click, you can lose all your balance. Get your money properly invested in CryptoTalk by earning tokens for later trade.

• +1 1

You say right my friend know a days talk tokens price is very low and that's why we should do patience . When talk token price goes up then we should sell their talk tokens . Otherwise patience is key of success and investing your talk token is good way .

• +5 1

Hello, yes, I agree with you. All members must store and collect large amounts of talK currency so that its price increases well and becomes suitable for other currencies and the biggest beneficiary will be the CryptoTalk Forum and its members

This is very good suggestion to acknowledge my friend.we don't have to sell or gamble with our talk coin all we need is to wait patiently and keep holding till estimated date tanks slot for this great ideas.

Well, this is a good idea mate, we need to wait for the date of the open trading for TALK coin so that we need to hold it to get some huge amount of profit and moderators said that it has a good value, for those investors, you can invest your TALK coin so that you can make your coin double or triple

Yes we should be patient instead of we going through gambling is better we exercise patient until our investment problem is solve because gambling have more risk globally, thanks have a nice day mates.

• +3 1

Most of the time the patience is the key to the success but some of the times when you have the clear signs that you are going to lose you should take the action and sell your coins as well.

Yes, my friend, you have to be patient with the cryptocurrencies you have in order to get a good result and suit you and also don't rush to sell your currencies at a loss because they will eventually go up. Good luck. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As we all know playing dice is risky and it is also a gambling. This needs luck. If we play this then we might be at risk of losing our tokens. So i also suggest you to put your tokens in invest box and be patient.

• +3 1

I have posted you I don't understand much What is the matter But as far as i understand There is talk of something Talking according to the treat talk I don't know what it is But I will find it very much else matter 

• +1 1

I concur with you companion, we ought to be a little patient so we can acquire benefit with Talk tokens when they will be prepared to exchange. I additionally concur with you about the dice game, its a fortunate based game and we should play it in the event that we have numerous tokens.

I concur with you with all that you state. We should store our images and contribute them until the beginning of course following three months. It will be awful for us to utilize them inside the dice game. This game is extremely risky and almost certainly, it will cause us to lose all the images that we have, so we should be protected and keep away from hazard.

• +2 1

Gambling is bad attitude when someone is addicted with it can cause many effect to many life, because gambling is game of losing or wine, when you digging yourself in gambling can cause to lost many of investment in it.

This is a good post on this platform about posts that we make on the topics. Do not make any mistake in hurry and take patient through this platform. Everyone is doing well and enjoying the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. Some time we wrote topics on this platform and give useless content. As result they delete our comments.

Yes patience is what we needed in this forum. In the case of talk token also we need to be patient. Do not loose your talk token by gambling or by any other means.Just collect it and be patient.

Yes patience is what we needed in this forum. In the case of talk token also we need to be patient. Do not loose your talk token by gambling or by any other means.Just collect it and be patient.

Yeah if you saved your talk tokens before trade start you have probably got good amount of money. I think we sgould save easy tokens as well, it could cost some Money too at the very start of trades. 

Yes. Gambling is a really risky thing. The offers are attractive, you can dream of earning more, but there is a possibility that you will lose all your money. For this reason, we advise you to save patiently.

Members that were patience to work hard at the period that payment was not available only receiving talk coin for trading against the promised opened date must be honored and respect as the truth hard working cryptotalk members. They shall be the head of the members. Talk coin will rise in future keep saving for best time

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.