How to keep your account secured - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

This is a post with very good information, nowadays there are many bad people wanting to take advantage, so this advice is very useful I will take it into account here and in all my social networks

It is a critical observation because new user always need more enlightenment on how to secure thier account with an undisputed password which is don't share your login information which is the key foundation that led a new user here in this platform.

I have heard from some skilled and experienced people that this forum is very safe. Your post will play a very important role in keeping your account more safe. Those who need extra security of account thy guys can try it.

Yes, basically!  You're right to give us a secure and strong password, strong passwords can prevent hackers from gaining access to your account.  Or your account is likely to be hacked.  As a result you will regret it and you will lose your money.  Then you will have no choice but to regret… ....

• +3 1

I really agree with you and the safest way is do not share your passwords and accounts to anyone especially to different websites because there are many scams out there.

Hy ! Bro you can safe your account by creating a very strong password. And this is a very helpful topic . That people aware and secure our own accounts by a strong password easily. And weak password account can hack easily . Thank you

The key to account security is a strong password.  You must first open an account with a strong password.  Then you need to verify the account with your email.  Then the posts must be informative posts.  This will make your account secure.

There are several things to follow to keep your accounting secure. For example, your mail or password cannot be shared with anyone else. You can also give 2-step verification of your account if you want. You will always use a strong password. Adhering to these will keep your account secure. 

• +5 1

Yes you are right my friend. First of all secure your account and its wallet from the scammers. For this I am using the 2fa function for the security of my account. And this is very good to secure my account. 

I think that the environment here is very safe. Any attempt to penetrate your account will be stopped by synchronizing with the sending of suspicious data via e-mail.

• +1 1

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Thanks @Kenciuu for such kind of Information regarding security.

It's obvious that everyone wants that their account would be secure from the spammer and hackers. 

This information would be helpful for many of the members.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:50 AM, Kayuam00 said:

hello my dear  You have made a very important post.  In fact each of us should be given a strong password.  Password numbers must be in English with uppercase and lowercase ahmar and @ #% etc.....

Using our date of birth as password or using our names or any simple word as password can easily be be hack or manipulated. Keep your device such our phones and laptop away from people can also help us and keeping our devices privately may also help.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

One strong password can keep safe your any online/offline account. so i would like to request all please make strong password before account making that could be mixing with alphabet, number, symbols etc. i think then you can safe your account.

If you want to strengthen your account,
Then you must use a strong password.
And you need to don't sharing your passwords with others.
Through two-step verification,
You can make the account stronger

Hello my friend, in this forum there are strong security settings for your account so that no person can access your account, any person who does not have the account password and your e-mail cannot access your account, and there is a specialized team that follows up and responds to the attempted breach and fill in the gaps

I say,In my opinion, the advent of the password should be associated with something that we always recall and cannot neglect, which the password ought to be strong and sundry among letters, symbols, and numbers. The most effective additional safety for the account is by means of activating two-step verification of the use of the 2-component authentication code, therefore the account is more secure.thank you 

• +2 1

This is excellent post about password selection and customization to make it difficult to hack. Remember that easy passwords can be broken as easy as they are in minutes by brute force applications. Doesn't even need for someone to be a hacker but only have a password cracker that can try unlimited times to break it. It is something that can be broken and it is also important to change passwords very often perhaps after three months or sooner.

It's a great post you have collect all the frequent mistakes in choosing the password, all user and specially the beginners should know that and never fall in those mistakes,the passwords is your money and you need to secure it with a strong words and keys and symbols 

We can keep our account secure by not giving our private information especially to those person we don't know. Also avoid doing a login to an unknown sites and don't save your user name and password to an app which can be modify or stalk. Also make a password that uses many special characters for them to not easily understand. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You can also afford to have easy password if you have enabled other security features like two factor authentication or one time password but having unpredictable password is an additional feature to protect your account.

• +3 1

Hello dear, you can keep your account safe by adhering to the rules and conditions, hard work, useful content, and no fraud and deception. I wish you good luck and success.

• +5 1

You are right my friend. You made a good post through which we have kearn that how we can secure our cryptotalk account and many other accounts by making the good and strong passwords. By reading this post i get more information about securing my accounts.

Dear you are absolutely right if we want to improve security of our account, we should not opon the unauthorized links, actually they all are scams. We should follow the term and conditions of this platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. Wish you best of luck 

Welcome, my friend, as the forum is a wonderful and distinctive forum where no one is allowed to try to enter the account more than 3 times as the forum works to alert you and the forum is one of the strongest and best forums that contains many valuable information