Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

Yes, my friend, these tips are based on success in trading. Always share a small portion of your capital even if you are sure that the deal is profitable. Sometimes sudden changes occur that lead to your loss of money, so losing a small part will be better than losing all the money.
Trading is not random. You should analyze the market movement and currency well before you think about buying or selling.

• +1 1

Yes, you cannot let your emotions control your work. This will make this work hopeless.  Many beginners fall into the trap of rushing and following emotion, and this makes them lose a lot. If you are a beginner, you can quietly invest and be patient and do not rush and invest with everything you have so that the loss is not too great.

Thanks dear for creating the topic like that on forum for people like me who new on forum.. what's you suggested to me what I can do in feature.. what's help me creating more earning.. I m fresh in trading market just using cryptotalk. pi.and gramfree.. please give me some tips about them.. what's the suitable time for trading..

in reality I never contributed since I'm new here yet I think there is an off-base thing about your subsequent point , you can generally get your monetary forms back that you used to contribute

Very good tips exactly when we are going to trade we must manage our feelings if we have more knowledge in trade so just explore and wait for the results to become a good trader we must keep these tips in mind thank you

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have zero knowledge about trading as I have never done trading in the past. This platform is my first experience of cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. The tips you've shared are good and I'm looking forward to applying them in near future when I'll be doing my trading. Thank you and always share your useful thoughts with us to help us with such problems that we don't have information about.

Thanks for sharing this, one of my favorite part in crypto is that doing a trading because in trading you can become wise and smart to analyze and choose your own decision, yes trading is not easy but if you learn to have a patient you can make a good decision that you will not regret. 

Thanks for your informative post. We must divide our capital at least to three parts. One part is to trade on btc section and other part is depends on you and another is in usdt. When any currency losses too much price, then you should use your usdt to buy. Otherwise you should store it. Thanks for the post.

• +1 1

Thank you for your advice dear friend the truth is super useful for a newbie to go to the second level, since we enter and make the 100 publications we will be familiarizing ourselves with respect to everything we have to do in the forum with the rules and steps to follow so we do not have any inconvenience, the best advice I can give is that you review what you do reflect and if you can improve would be much better.

• +3 1

A dealer can be effective just in the event that he can keep his feelings under control and has the outlook to manage any circumstance. The exchange can never be disillusioned and you need to watch out for the cost of the coins on the lookout. One ought not scramble for benefit in the wake of taking part in exchange and should forgo participating in any action with eagerness.

Thanks to you because I have learnt something important about the trading. We all got to be clam and patient while going for trading. And from my personal experience I can say the more experienced you are the more you have high chances to be successful at it. Experience will help us to know how and where to invest our money well. 

I am fully agree with you and you need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. Why is there such an amazing job that you can't think of? Then you need to work with courage and ease. So thanks for the sharing information and help to the other. 

• +2 1

When you get a lot of money, you must distribute the money in order to get more, because when you spend them unreasonably, you will not get the most

You should follow the senior users and old members because they are good teacher for us and they will give you very good advice and lessons, So if you follow them and abide their tips then you can be a good trader in the future.

Yes well said friend I agree with you. Tips which you given for investment not only use on cryptotalk platform  but also in general. Obviously person should take risk for only that which is OK if lost. Emotions are big danger for investment 

These advice are really very useful ones they will save you a lot of trouble and money loss, but I have to say that being a successful trader is not easy at all it takes along time of experience and many trials and fails so do not take things for granted and try to learn as much as you can and it is better to start your trade with small amounts and invest in different coins not the same one.

• +2 1

Dear friend, the stability of the currency cannot be guaranteed, so it is possible to invest in a small amount at the beginning as a first experience because the currency may rise in the future and become you the winner

• +3 1

actually i never invested before since i am new here but i think there is something wrong about your second point , you can always get your currencies back  that you  used to invest

Treading requires  skills but mostly trading depend on luck but you should also choose right coins to buy and sale when the price of the coin is low you can buy them and when the prices are  high you can sell  them in this way you get profit and this is the best thing about treading.

• +2 1

Well my friend this is really helpful for all people specially those who are interested in trading they taking big advantage from this useful information.

This post is really very important. All these tips are simple and very important for all new commers. Because newcomers do not know how to post a useful post and how our post will go viral. If all the new commers read this post then there will be successful users.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend, business is business, in commerce there are no emotions, in order for the investment to be successful, we must have a good plan, great knowledge, and high experience, we can achieve this by working hard and learning hard, and take advantage of the experiences of others and our experiences too.

Yes friend, thanks for the advice many times I have made some mistakes when trading. I would like to know which are the cryptocurrencies in which you invest your money, because I have some in USDT and I would like to invest but I do not know in which crypto to invest in this bullish period that we are in.

• +4 1

They are all good advice, but from my part I can tell beginners that knowledge is power in the market, the more knowledge you have of a cryptocurrency the better you can operate it and know how it will unfold, for this reason it is very important, and It is essential to acquire this knowledge and see all the news that can be said about cryptocurrencies, but you do not have to trust a single source of information and for this reason you should look for several sources and improve the information acquired.

• +1 1

Friend, this topic is good because some say we need a lot of tips to win and now with your topic you will see those who believe that you need a lot of things or tips that with some easy tips you can win quietly and become a successful trader .

• +2 1