Many ways to get money from the new campaign - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Many ways to get money from the new campaign

On 6/24/2020 at 12:09 AM, Nezar said:

We all know that the moderators started a new campaign inside the forum about a week ago This campaign was after the end of the previous campaign that was paying 30,000 Satoshi members daily in exchange for writing 30 posts per day and this was the only way to get profits But for the new campaign, it is completely different, and I think it will be better than the previous campaign, even though the price of the currency you are paying is not known until this time, but this campaign allows us to get its currency in more than one way. Where supervisors pay 10 talk for every post we make in addition to that 50 talk is paid for each topic that we write and it allows us to write a maximum of 20 posts and topics per day and we can get the currency also by giving the reputation to the members where 1 talk is paid for each reputation point that we give to the members and the maximum number of reputation that we can give daily is 50 reputation and this is very good so I hope that this campaign is successful and that this currency can achieve Good and high price

Thanks for your precious conern dear.

We will try to create useful content on daily basis to be more profitable in every these ways.

Yes its a good opportunity for all of us to be more effective and get a maximum bonus in this way.

And creation of new content is not an easy task.

Bit still i hope its possible in many ways.

So try to be positive.

And create a good amount of content to be more effective and guideable for others.

It's a very good campaign
I hope that all members benefit and spread to everyone
The useful thing about this forum is that as you increase your experience, you will make money.

Dear,Good new promotions are better and better organized. And reputation is also being provided so that many are now using reputation features. And as soon as we talk about the talk price we should put the coin on the launch date and so that it can handle the selling pressure. And for sure it will help us to get better benefits.

There are many ways and if we do all of them the reward will be the maximum, so this is our target. I don't want to comment about the price of the talk token because I have already got a negative reaction for it, so I will just say that I'll wait to find out.

Well, the payment methods has been recently updated and also the payment amount has been decreased. Previously, we used to get 1000 Satoshi rewards for our every valid posts with average positive ratings, for now it has been decreased to 200 Satoshi. However, we can get rewards from the campaign by two ways; talk token and BTC(Satoshi) reward.

Thank you very much, man, for sharing this useful post on this platform for members of this platform to learn another way to earn cryptocurrencies from the world of cryptocurrencies, but at the moment the value of payments has decreased a lot relative to the past year.

• +3 1

I think they were so many ways then but now it has reduced. We can get money from just making posts now and the hard thing now is that our posts must be liked in order to get paid which makes it very difficult to earn from the forum

hello dear I think its a great for users to get more tokens in less time so it makes the users motivetive so in my opinion it is a great thing it will be helpful for us to gain knowledge.

hello dear I think its a great for users to get more tokens in less time so it makes the users motivetive so in my opinion it is a great thing it will be helpful for us to gain knowledge.

hello dear I think it is a great decision to give extra token but they reduce the payment of posts in sat so it effect a lot of people and it will reduce the users of the platform

At the beginning of the coin issuance and with its high price, the new payment system was much better as I read and the yield was great, but compared to the current situation with the collapse of Talk coin completely, we hope to change this payment system with something better or replace Talk currency with Satoshi.

• +4 1

Hello . it is great to add such features in this forum, this will improve the forum, and also it will encourage the members, I trust this forum very much . and the hard thing now is that our posts must be liked in order to get paid which makes it very difficult to earn from the forum . good for all members 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk has provided us with the possibility of making profits in several ways, such as paid posts and even ratings, through Bitcoin and Talk token. Managers have said that the new payment system is better than the old one, so we have to trust their words and continue to share useful posts and comments in the forum.

• +1 1

Thank you, my dear friend. and I agree with you And I want to say that we can make money by publishing topics that benefit this wonderful site and for the subscribers in general and at the same time for ourselves.. All appreciation.

• Useful or interesting 1

This new initiative is fantastic; several new members have joined, and the forum continues to expand every day. When Talk tokens become available for trading, I assume we will reap numerous benefits.

The current campaign now has changed. We no longer receive payment for giving positive reputation. You are only paid based on the useful posts you created. You receive 200 Satoshi for each post. 

There are so many ways that members can use to make money online and you can see it from the reply of other members. You just need to do as much as you can. Since you can't do all.

The new payment system is much better than the old payment system, especially when the feature of doubling payments and paid classifications is enabled, and even after its cancellation, this payment system has remained distinctive and better than other sites.

It is great to add such features in this forum, this will improve the forum, and also it will encourage the members, I trust this forum very much, fortunately I got to know this platform.

Yes mate this forum gives so many ways to earn previous campaign everyone knows all members earn 30000 satoshis for 30 useful post, but now in this campaign we earn tokens reputation points through also, and we post comment are topic then also we earn different amount of tokens, this campaign totally useful for every member hope the talk token prices also good when comes in trading...

• +2 1

Well Personally, I am just joining the forum so I did not have the opportunity to participate in the previous campaign but I think that this is a better campaign since in this campaign it forces us to have more commitment and respect for the forum in order to obtain the profits now. that if we do not receive good reputations in our publications we will not be able to obtain the profits.

I like the new payment system, it allows us to create useful posts in order to gain profits through them, but we must be careful when we give a good reputation to the posts in the forum and give them only to those who deserve them.

• +2 1

Thank you for your information and for clearing things up. Yes I think this campaign is great and diverse in many ways and I think it is going to work better than the last one.

I think by reading the new update and new payment method, this will makes the members of the platform to bring up new topics and comments that are very useful to the forum, so this change has turn out to a blessing and as opportunity to make quick money from the platform.

This campaign has undergone several changes and we no longer get paid for each reaction we give nor do we get double the payment for completing the 50 daily ratings, now we get paid for 20 daily publications, but it is still very profitable to continue working in the forum.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because every one wants to earn some extra money from this platform because we are not receiving a good money from this platform so this topic is very beneficial for us. 

• +1 1

You are right dear, I think that the new payment introduced my tge administrators is very nice and this will make people to work harder for better earning because we all know that our payment depends on the rating we get from fellow members, thank you so much.