What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

On 6/23/2020 at 6:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

I did not know that and it is very useful to know. Perhaps it can mean something and Satoshi Nakamoto wasn't a random name. From what I read he was very intelligent so it must be that he picked this name for a reason. It can be a symbol having a meaning we will find later.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Yomose said:

The yobit investbox is very good, I like it for using it to invest talking token. I have tried some coins on it and it went well. I can recommend it for people to use but the people should try to learn how to trade as well. 

Learning trading is good because they must also trade there talk token in yobit before they can withdraw to there bank account and also we should try and ignore making use of dice game because instead of earning you might lose completely since winning is by luck.

• +1 1

I know that Satoshi Nakamoto was the person that made Bitcoin but I didn't know this information. Thanks a lot mate for this but it doesn't mean much. It is knowledge that will not be very useful for any reason.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the first time I know this information because I thought it was just an ordinary name with no exact meaning, but it is surprising that its meaning is very good.

• +1 1

On 6/24/2020 at 11:02 AM, Ridam said:

Well i haven't known that before but if we see it more closely it means clear thinking inside the foundation which somehow refers to the clear transparency in every foundation and it also makes sense that the transparency is also a moto of Crypto currency.

Well you can search his name for you to know him better and for you to have an idea about what kind of person Satoshi Nakamoto is. You can also share his information to your friends. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/18/2020 at 11:42 AM, malik6314193 said:

It is known that the man behind the invention of bitcoin and blockchain technology is stoshi nakamto but who is stoshi nakamato no body knows about that. 

Yes satoshi nakamoto  is an anonymous to all of us but we appreciate is efforts in creating bitcoin because many of us are using it for trading and investment in order to earn profit. Well-done to satoshi nakamoto.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I never searched about it although I knew who was Satoshi nakamoto but I never tried to get the meaning of that. Good research I guess most of us didn't know the meaning of that. Thank you.

I also did not understand the meaning of this name before and did not know.  I was never interested to know.  Because I think it's as normal as all the other names.  But I was able to get acquainted with one more new thing through your post.  There are still many useful posts in crypto.  Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Actually , I knew it that the Bitcoins is invented by a person named Satoshi Nakomoto. Buf i didn't know the mean of this name.  So ,  thanks to you for telling the mean of this name .  

Thanks for this information my dear friend, ithinks every one must be familiar of this in this forum may be but all i know that satoshi was the creator of bitcoins. Thank you

11 minutes ago, OthmaneSmira said:

One of the main pieces of evidence has to do with the name of the mysterious man, woman or group behind the creation of Bitcoin, “Satoshi Nakamoto”. According to the CIA Project, Satoshi Nakamoto means “Central Intelligence” in Japanese.

Well this sound interesting despite I haven't confirm the legitimacy of this assertion, but nevertheless it's an added work to my proceeding research which I shall soon come to conclusion in respect to the name of Satoshi Nakamoto, whether he's a ghost and lastly is it an individual or a team work.

There's still a myth, who is Satoshi Nakamoto. No one can actually guess what his actual identity was. He is more or less a fictional character supposed to be from Japan. Even the smallest unit of Bitcoins is referred as Satoshi (1/8th fractions of bitcoin). Though the name Satoshi Nakamoto is nearly synonymous with Bitcoin, the physical person that name represents has never been found, and this will be mystery for lifetime.

On 6/23/2020 at 5:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

I didn't know the meaning of the names of Satoshi Nakamoto as I only knew that he is the one inverted bitcoin and blockchain technology I didn't even think of finding out the meaning of his names,thanks for this info now i get it just his names explains everything,nice to know about this.

Edited by George10
grammar

I think we don't need to focus on the meaning of the name because it is the name of the person of was the creator of bitcoin and this introduction is enough to prove his brilliance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Satoshi is basically a small currency of bitcoin. Together some satoshi count as bitcoin. Whenever you earn bitcoin in small amount it will be shown as Satoshi. I hope i have answered your query in simple word we can say Satoshi is a currency.

Its a good information you shared. I didn't know this before. Learn something new today. 

I just know about him that he is a person how created bitcoin in 2009.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks about that. So Satoshi Nakamoto means a clear thinking foundation. Good to know about this, maybe it can be used as to track who this person can be by some that are trying to look for clues and I don't remember anyone talks about this.

Thanks for the explanation @Dark_Sky only now i know what the meaning of the name " satoshi nakamoto" because all I know about the name was that he is the creator of the mighty bitcoin which is currently the most popular and expensive Cryptocurrency in the marketplace and i believe sooner or later bitcoin will dominate the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a very nice documentary that I think is produced by National Geographic Company .. It talks extensively about the inventor of Bitcoin, his life, his appearance, all his habits and the reason for his name

I've heared that Satoshi isn't his real name, just like a nickname, and no one knows, who is this person and if he's real

Without this person, it is unlikely that people now had a huge fortune on their bitcoin wallets, great man, thank you for the information 🙂

On 6/23/2020 at 6:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I'm very happey to learn this. So we can say that the founder of Bitcoin is not Satoshi Nakamoto but instead it is the name: Wise Inside the Foundation! I'm sure that satoshi was wise but I'm trying to understand why he decided to use the foundation as his name. Maybe it means something too.