Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum

On 6/22/2020 at 8:39 PM, Whited35 said:

my-visual_47461277.thumb.png.e81697b351b23fd4934429b98fa0cd48.png

This forum has just opened a door for new talents to share more constructive ideas. We, existing members are also here to exchange ideas and knowledge with them. As a senior member on this forum, I can just say as I have carefully studied forum rules and actively involved in so many discussions to exchange some ideas but I can never admit myself to claim like I have learned everything, I am still learning and always seeking for the new ideas. 
So many similar discussions are already here but I believe most of them are come up with something incomplete so the essence of this topic is to cover those remaining points(Which I think it is better to the add. If you have something special to add, then highly appreciated). I have created some points by involving some powerful quotes to establish a better tradition on this forum. Instead of writing in a long paragraph, I think pointwise writing will be the best to bring your attention:-

• Newcomers and existing old members are not the same in the case of different forum-related activities and understanding forum rules(at the very first stage) so instead of dominating them(directly or indirectly), kindly help them to get started correctly.
  • Don't think like every newcomer is low-quality posters. "Don't judge a book by its cover", simple as that.  
  • Be extremely careful, don't be biased and don't care about member's rank while giving reputations to the posts. There is already a separate topic created by our moderator. If you have any questions, you can ask there. What I can just tell about the rating system is, the forum has given freedom for every individual in this online community to choose the quality posts by implementing the post rating feature. This genuine feature has encouraged us to create more constructive and helpful posts so for this reason, we ought to congratulate forum administrators.
  • I have found some guys spreading false and misleading information like our posts will not get deleted anymore Guy's it is to be noted, useless posts/topics are still getting deleted. Our moderators are extremely active and sensitive to prevent any sort of misleading information on this forum. You know very well, sometime a minor misleading information might create extreme chaos in online communities so carefully get the crux of matter behind negative post rating features. I think the posts with incomplete information are more likely to get negative post ratings.
  • While getting involved in some active discussions, instead of using some ironic words by targeting someone else, why we do not use polite words to have more natural conversations?
  • Don't care whatever you did here before but change it from now, be as specific as possible. You might avoid using too generic phrases repeatedly like "I agree with you", "That's good","Excellent words", "Great topics", "Thanks for sharing" etc. Cryptic sentences with lack of details and unclear direction are more likely to get deleted or to get negative post rating just avoid that too(Note:-Get it clearly ! I haven't said like writing above phrases are prohibited on this forum, just repeatedly writing generic phrases will not sound good).
  • I have seen so many comments under some great topics like " I have no ideas about it, I search about it and tell you later". Excuse me guys, no other judgment is required, you are proving yourself how lazy you are 😊 . Search engines are there to bring the whole world in front of you and you are still shifting your easy works for tomorrow? So search first and come up with genuine questions to fulfill your curiosity. 
  • “It’s easy to blame others for your situation. It’s much more productive to search your own past and find what caused your faults.” Our moderators are extremely fair to make decisions here. Myself, I have received a warning point for my mistake but I have never blamed the moderator's decision. I am improving myself but still not free from getting warning points. Simple, if I do mistake, I get punishments and nothing like forum ranks, reputation, impressive notes can help me from getting the warning points or a ban.
  • I have seen really wrong practice from some guys like pretending someone as a scammer without any pieces of evidence.If you think someone is spamming on this forum but you have not any satisfactory pieces of evidence, you might privately consult with moderators but please kindly do not target someone personally in public(Which is also against forum rules) because we all are friends on this forum “When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be.”
  • Forum is providing us some rewards for creating meaningful posts then how can we reject it? But, don't consider it as the working spot. Come, complete targeted tasks and rush away ?--Don't do that! Visit this forum regularly in a day whenever you find free time. Believe me, this forum is really addictive to use😍 . In my case, I regularly check this forum to know about new token announcements, new unique issues, post quote notifications, Administrator's messages, etc. 

Final note:-Instead of giving me words of appreciation, I will be more than happy if you have some points or suggestions which you think better to add here. Also, you are free to point my own faults. Constructive criticisms are also appreciated. 

Thank You 🙏

Thank you for sharing these information to us, I just want to add something on it just like you said from your final note. I want to all newbies here to accept also a criticism from the seniors, it is not about judging them, it is about correcting them and give them a chance to have an improvement to themselves. If they can't accept criticism then I think they should stop doing cryptos, because in crypto you can't survive with your own knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/22/2020 at 1:39 PM, Whited35 said:

This forum has just opened a door for new talents to share more constructive ideas. We, existing members are also here to exchange ideas and knowledge with them. As a senior member on this forum, I can just say as I have carefully studied forum rules and actively involved in so many discussions to exchange some ideas but I can never admit myself to claim like I have learned everything, I am still learning and always seeking for the new ideas. 
So many similar discussions are already here but I believe most of them are come up with something incomplete so the essence of this topic is to cover those remaining points(Which I think it is better to the add. If you have something special to add, then highly appreciated). I have created some points by involving some powerful quotes to establish a better tradition on this forum. Instead of writing in a long paragraph, I think pointwise writing will be the best to bring your attention:-

• Newcomers and existing old members are not the same in the case of different forum-related activities and understanding forum rules(at the very first stage) so instead of dominating them(directly or indirectly), kindly help them to get started correctly.
  • Don't think like every newcomer is low-quality posters. "Don't judge a book by its cover", simple as that.  
  • Be extremely careful, don't be biased and don't care about member's rank while giving reputations to the posts. There is already a separate topic created by our moderator. If you have any questions, you can ask there. What I can just tell about the rating system is, the forum has given freedom for every individual in this online community to choose the quality posts by implementing the post rating feature. This genuine feature has encouraged us to create more constructive and helpful posts so for this reason, we ought to congratulate forum administrators.
  • I have found some guys spreading false and misleading information like our posts will not get deleted anymore Guy's it is to be noted, useless posts/topics are still getting deleted. Our moderators are extremely active and sensitive to prevent any sort of misleading information on this forum. You know very well, sometime a minor misleading information might create extreme chaos in online communities so carefully get the crux of matter behind negative post rating features. I think the posts with incomplete information are more likely to get negative post ratings.
  • While getting involved in some active discussions, instead of using some ironic words by targeting someone else, why we do not use polite words to have more natural conversations?
  • Don't care whatever you did here before but change it from now, be as specific as possible. You might avoid using too generic phrases repeatedly like "I agree with you", "That's good","Excellent words", "Great topics", "Thanks for sharing" etc. Cryptic sentences with lack of details and unclear direction are more likely to get deleted or to get negative post rating just avoid that too(Note:-Get it clearly ! I haven't said like writing above phrases are prohibited on this forum, just repeatedly writing generic phrases will not sound good).
  • I have seen so many comments under some great topics like " I have no ideas about it, I search about it and tell you later". Excuse me guys, no other judgment is required, you are proving yourself how lazy you are 😊 . Search engines are there to bring the whole world in front of you and you are still shifting your easy works for tomorrow? So search first and come up with genuine questions to fulfill your curiosity. 
  • “It’s easy to blame others for your situation. It’s much more productive to search your own past and find what caused your faults.” Our moderators are extremely fair to make decisions here. Myself, I have received a warning point for my mistake but I have never blamed the moderator's decision. I am improving myself but still not free from getting warning points. Simple, if I do mistake, I get punishments and nothing like forum ranks, reputation, impressive notes can help me from getting the warning points or a ban.
  • I have seen really wrong practice from some guys like pretending someone as a scammer without any pieces of evidence.If you think someone is spamming on this forum but you have not any satisfactory pieces of evidence, you might privately consult with moderators but please kindly do not target someone personally in public(Which is also against forum rules) because we all are friends on this forum “When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be.”
  • Forum is providing us some rewards for creating meaningful posts then how can we reject it? But, don't consider it as the working spot. Come, complete targeted tasks and rush away ?--Don't do that! Visit this forum regularly in a day whenever you find free time. Believe me, this forum is really addictive to use😍 . In my case, I regularly check this forum to know about new token announcements, new unique issues, post quote notifications, Administrator's messages, etc. 

Final note:-Instead of giving me words of appreciation, I will be more than happy if you have some points or suggestions which you think better to add here. Also, you are free to point my own faults. Constructive criticisms are also appreciated. 

Thank You 🙏

With all what you mentioned in your topic there is nothing i can add than my congratulation my friend, if i was a moderators i will give you the best post of 2020, best wishes brother and continue like that your the best.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

With all what you mentioned in your topic there is nothing i can add than my congratulation my friend, if i was a moderators i will give you the best post of 2020, best wishes brother and continue like that your the best.

@bobjoemega I have no words to express my gratitude for your appreciations. I have been also getting ideas from your posts. Keep helping this community with the constructive ideas. For me helps from you like guys are always effective. Thanks. 

• +5 1

I like it appreciate your work mate, yes first of all the main thing is we consider every newbie as a low quality poster even many of them are good quality poster because sometimes I read their topic and posts they make such good posts and user appreciate words so it is good, and as you mentioned that we have to report the spammers which we have evidence without evidence we can't blame them as a spammer..

This is important to be shared in other section also, because that will help other members to know about them most expecially those old members giving negative reaction to newbies without even considering their error and correct them. 

This is true, my friend, I mentioned all the features of the forum and some very important details. We must meet this generosity of the forum with respect, work hard, provide useful posts of high quality and search for new and useful ideas to be presented to the forum with these steps we increase the vitality and activity of the forum

1 hour ago, Roan said:

This is true, my friend, I mentioned all the features of the forum and some very important details. We must meet this generosity of the forum with respect, work hard, provide useful posts of high quality and search for new and useful ideas to be presented to the forum with these steps we increase the vitality and activity of the forum

@Roan Great thoughts. Over the past few days, we are noticing massive influx of newcomers. Most of them could have the similar intention to contribute on forum properly. Really we might help each others so that forum keeps growing up day by day 😉

An Amazing post with good points and suggestions.I appreciate Your good work buddy! And I strongly agree with You that all the senior members should support the newbies and should help them to learn about the forum its rules and regulations and tell them the right way to do the work.Don't be selfish if anyone is doing good work appreciate them to encourage their good work.Be supportive and helpful to others.Stay Blessed!

• +1 1

40 minutes ago, Arslan Ch said:

Don't be selfish if anyone is doing good work appreciate them to encourage their good work.Be supportive and helpful to others.Stay Blessed!

Here is really no need to be selfish as forum is equally treating everyone. You can see payments are the same for new comers to higher ranked members. I am concerned to support the new talents  not the trained cheaters who follow different techniques to get the wrong benefits off forum. Thanks and keep supporting this forum 😉

35 minutes ago, Adnan445 said:

Perfection comes with experience and experience comes with time.

@Adnan445 Excellent points. The same thing also applicable on this forum too. More you put efforts to gather information, more constructive ideas you can share to this community. 

I think you are right, but it cannot be ignored that I thank you for the great effort you put into writing these important points. Sometimes, thanks and appreciation are part of the encouragement to continue and provide everything that is useful. This is what we must follow with new members sometimes when trying to develop and provide useful flyers to encourage them to continue.

• +1 1

It is common for phrases like the ones you are referring to and other types of failures to appear. I attribute all this to the fact that many are not interested in learning, much less in contributing useful content to the forum, making it clear that what they want to obtain is the money that they can possibly receive or simply by complying with 20 publications a day. I believe that if we act without interest in contributing to the forum and focus on simply receiving, we are doing great harm to the community in general and the result is to appreciate how the price of the TALK token has fallen. We see that what matters to members is to sell and not to revalue a currency that has so much value on Cryptotalk. I hope many become aware soon and dedicate themselves to training and paying attention to publications like the ones you have contributed to us.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Bellamy said:

I believe that if we act without interest in contributing to the forum and focus on simply receiving, we are doing great harm to the community in general and the result is to appreciate how the price of the TALK token has fallen. We see that what matters to members is to sell and not to revalue a currency that has so much value on Cryptotalk.

@Bellamy If someone is here just to earn money, I assure you he will not stay a long for here. Forum is paying us just to encourage to create the quality posts. Cryptotalk forum is much more than money earning platform. Let's see, it will be the most valuable online forum soon. 

• +2 1

I agree with your friend, corrections are needed from us to create the best forum or content because without the corrections we could not create new or fresh topics to birder the forum or the people who are limiting or providing vital information.

14 hours ago, Peter595 said:

I agree with your suggestion, there are many problems in this forum that most members are facing but they can't say it out but with this useful post, I think everyone will understand clearly about the crypto forum now, you will be giving the best reputation indeed because we achieve alot in your post

@Peter595 I do not care about the reputation. The main thing is, I am always focused to give the best on forum as you know, forum has already given too much for me. Keep exchanging the ideas on forum my friend. Everyone is equally respected here. 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:39 AM, Whited35 said:

Thank You 🙏

Exactly so it is because this will help us improve every day and grow as a forum that is the positive, also you learn a lot, greetings.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, jappy said:

Exactly so it is because this will help us improve every day and grow as a forum that is the positive, also you learn a lot, greetings.

@jappy Thanks for your feedback but please instead of quoting the whole long post, select the section from the post to quote. Long post quote makes scrolling of the page quite complex. Hope you understand this. Regarding contribution on forum, everyone is equally responsible. 

Good guidelines, indeed. If all these actions would be taken into account by most members, the forum will definitely be greatly benefited. As for myself, I will do my best to adhere to these fundamental guidelines, so my participation in the forum is as productive as possible. I hope the rest of members reading this instructive post can take similar actions to favor the quality of the forum overall. 

• +3 1

This forum needs the best event because here we get a lot and a lot of moments we have been able to work well from here I think we need to do something good here then we will suffer more we hope we get a lot of benefits from here  There is a lot of joy from here and what comes to us a lot is that we think we need to be well organized then our joy will increase

the hints which you referred to above are so vital to all contributors although they get true information about the platform and its guidelines, there are some critical factors that we can also pass over them, in order that  thank you for this beneficial topic.

8 hours ago, Jromz said:

Good guidelines, indeed. If all these actions would be taken into account by most members, the forum will definitely be greatly benefited. As for myself, I will do my best to adhere to these fundamental guidelines, so my participation in the forum is as productive as possible. I hope the rest of members reading this instructive post can take similar actions to favor the quality of the forum overall. 

@Jromz I do not think so many members on this forum have cared about the points that I have mentioned in my topic. Instead of helping the newcomers on this forum, guys are looking happier to underestimate them with the flood of negative reaction. I hope everyone will love each other to share the constructive ideas on this forum soon. 

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Jromz I do not think so many members on this forum have cared about the points that I have mentioned in my topic. Instead of helping the newcomers on this forum, guys are looking happier to underestimate them with the flood of negative reaction. I hope everyone will love each other to share the constructive ideas on this forum soon. 

You're right, mate. I have seen this situation commonly happening. Your intention with this post is a nice one, it's better for the whole community that senior members guide newcomers friendlily, rather than giving them the cold shoulder, especially when they have legitimate queries. 

Edited by Jromz
rationale
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, Jromz said:

You're right, mate. I have seen this situation commonly happening. Your intention with this post is a nice one, it's better for the whole community that senior members guide newcomers friendlily, rather than giving them the cold shoulder, especially when they have legitimate queries. 

@Jromz All newcomers are not new to the crypto world however they are just new on this forum. Rest of guys thinks, newly joined members are also new to crypto world and behave accordingly, this is the common fault in majority of the members and I forced myself to create this long topic to make everything clear. At least I recognize potential members like you on forum and put respect accordingly, good luck my brother. 

Thank you for explaining your point of view in such detail. Constructive criticisms are part of the growth of any individual. One cannot be successful if we are sensitive or hurt by criticism. 

Hello friend, nothing to add to this post I am happy to see how much dedication, time and creativity you have put into this publication only to help the other members

For the forum it is provided as an interactive forum for all members and instead of making wrong posts and posting about wrong sites, everyone should share their experience in the field of encryption on different sites and offices and post this way and this way. The way everyone can benefit from mutual experiences.