Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum

Hello, good post, of the complete ones that are worth reading, I also agree with you, and it is that here it is good to support each other, the purpose of this project is to publicize the cryptographic issue and through it, people can be interested in crypto .

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Michar1 said:

Hello, good post, of the complete ones that are worth reading, I also agree with you, and it is that here it is good to support each other, the purpose of this project is to publicize the cryptographic issue and through it, people can be interested in crypto .

Supporting each other on this platform will help both the forum and the users to grow together and achieve many goals and great things in the life of Crypto where one can earn and many profits doing trading and using his knowledge everywhere which is gained from this forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I came to learn a lot from everyone and I want to thank you for asking questions about this and the best place to change between old and new in currency is the forum is new from what they share their experiences hereAs well as the older ones I think they can know something too.

The current increase in the number of users in the forum has significantly affected the functioning of the platform. Now even useless topics created by the new beginners has started receiving more reputations and reply than the useful posts. I am not talking about all the new beginners but still there are beginners who do this. So it is expected that the new users follow the rules before creating topics. This platform is all about creativity and supporting each other in terms of their skills.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a great topic, my friend. I hope the rest of the members benefit from the information you mentioned and the reputable content about the forum, cryptocurrencies, and how to share topics very carefully.

• +1 1

Many of the new members of the forum are looking for profit only and they do not publish useful topics or reformulate other people's comments in order to get a comment for them without reading the topic, so their posts are deleted and banned from the forum so we must alert the new members and help them in order to benefit from knowledge and profit In the forum.

• +1 1

Friend, thanks for your post, it is true what you say. I am new to the forum and I am interested in learning something with every step I take. The contents are very useful and even more from the oldest members. It is also true that there are untreated issues that we should see, sometimes it seems that everything is said but it is not. As I gain experience I will try to contribute more and better things.

SailorMoon!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/6/2020 at 1:03 AM, Charlyq34 said:

Friend, thanks for your post, it is true what you say. I am new to the forum and I am interested in learning something with every step I take. The contents are very useful and even more from the oldest members.

@Charlyq34 Cool and well wishing for your upcoming adventure on this forum. Before getting started here, I hope you have read all the pinned posts which guide you how to follow forum rules properly. As an older member on this forum, I am always ready to help newcomers like you 😉

Hello mate your mentioned points are very genuine. But I probably disagree with your point number 6. I think if you are sharing a topic and that is admired by members and that is benificial to members they can praise you or they can express gratitude to you by saying thank you , thanks for sharing etc. There's nothing wrong in it. I find it little bit rude. But don't get me wrong please. Its just my point of view. Your other points are very right except this one.  

On 12/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, Rubaba99 said:

But I probably disagree with your point number 6. I think if you are sharing a topic and that is admired by members and that is benificial to members they can praise you or they can express gratitude to you by saying thank you , thanks for sharing etc. There's nothing wrong in it. I find it little bit rude.

Hi @Rubaba99 I appreciate your feedback  what I actually expect from the member. You are free to disagree with my points but by locating your point of view, I realized, you have the complete misunderstanding about what I am actually citing there. You can write the thank you note to show the appreciation but you know some members are including that phrase everywhere in their posts just to meet 100 character threshold that's why I meant to say, it is not necessary to write "Thank you" notes everywhere. 

Hope you understand the point now. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

Hello friend, I think what you have said should be the regular practice we need to do here in this gathering, likewise I might want to propose that what you have said should be in the about discussion segment since it gives a thought regarding the correct activity we ought to do in this discussion.

Fantastic topic am very impressed with this wonderful information that you share with us here am also a beginner here in this forum it is true that most of us just rush and finish posting or giving reputation without us making enquiries about the work we have done and which is very wrong we should always cross check our works before posting them

• +1 1

there is one other way to view this thing the newcomers are always equal to work hard then the whole people that is why they work more properly and give more time to the place they are new to

• -1 1
  • +1 1

34 minutes ago, Stephen16 said:

The senior members are our teacher.They should help us for learning more information about this forum and after some month we can also teach the other beginners.

Wow what a point. This is actually the case I predict on forum for the better move. Incredibly forum has already achieved stunning success rates in a very short duration. At least, I am friendly and open to all newcomers if they are facing difficulties on Cryptotalk forum, I want to help them without any attachments. 

I think i would add that don't use this forum only a source of money use this forum for improving your knowledge about crypto. First i came to this forum for making some satoshi but after a while i realized i can learn too many things here, that's why we shouldn't focus on reputation, money and followers we should focus on what really matters whic is knowledge. Of course we can make money and improve our knowledge at the same time. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum and crypto world.

• +5 1

I agree with you. This platform is a nice place to get in touch with people who are interested in crypto and benefit from their knowledge and experience. it should never be seen as a passive income source, but should be seen as a source of decent knowledge about crypto world. have a nice evening and cheers, friends

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

23 hours ago, Wanderdark said:

I agree with you. This platform is a nice place to get in touch with people who are interested in crypto and benefit from their knowledge and experience. it should never be seen as a passive income source, but should be seen as a source of decent knowledge about crypto world. have a nice evening and cheers, friends

Excellent. Payment from Cryptotalk forum is to motivate members to create quality posts and forum administration appreciates our contribution by giving payments for our posts. Here are excellent members from all around the world and in order to form better community, we have to behave each other in the positive way 😉

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Raeess Sheharyar said:

I appreciate your post, and i mentioned the most important problems we face in this forum. I hope all members read your topic and understand it well because they will definitely benefit from it. Good luck my friend...

Are you currently facing any problems on forum ? If yes, you might file your request to the forum administrations and you will get official information from them. For general things related to the forum, you can also asks questions to myself and I will be more than happy to help you. 

On 6/22/2020 at 5:39 PM, Whited35 said:

my-visual_47461277.thumb.png.e81697b351b23fd4934429b98fa0cd48.png

This forum has just opened a door for new talents to share more constructive ideas. We, existing members are also here to exchange ideas and knowledge with them. As a senior member on this forum, I can just say as I have carefully studied forum rules and actively involved in so many discussions to exchange some ideas but I can never admit myself to claim like I have learned everything, I am still learning and always seeking for the new ideas. 
So many similar discussions are already here but I believe most of them are come up with something incomplete so the essence of this topic is to cover those remaining points(Which I think it is better to the add. If you have something special to add, then highly appreciated). I have created some points by involving some powerful quotes to establish a better tradition on this forum. Instead of writing in a long paragraph, I think pointwise writing will be the best to bring your attention:-

• Newcomers and existing old members are not the same in the case of different forum-related activities and understanding forum rules(at the very first stage) so instead of dominating them(directly or indirectly), kindly help them to get started correctly.
  • Don't think like every newcomer is low-quality posters. "Don't judge a book by its cover", simple as that.  
  • Be extremely careful, don't be biased and don't care about member's rank while giving reputations to the posts. There is already a separate topic created by our moderator. If you have any questions, you can ask there. What I can just tell about the rating system is, the forum has given freedom for every individual in this online community to choose the quality posts by implementing the post rating feature. This genuine feature has encouraged us to create more constructive and helpful posts so for this reason, we ought to congratulate forum administrators.
  • I have found some guys spreading false and misleading information like our posts will not get deleted anymore Guy's it is to be noted, useless posts/topics are still getting deleted. Our moderators are extremely active and sensitive to prevent any sort of misleading information on this forum. You know very well, sometime a minor misleading information might create extreme chaos in online communities so carefully get the crux of matter behind negative post rating features. I think the posts with incomplete information are more likely to get negative post ratings.
  • While getting involved in some active discussions, instead of using some ironic words by targeting someone else, why we do not use polite words to have more natural conversations?
  • Don't care whatever you did here before but change it from now, be as specific as possible. You might avoid using too generic phrases repeatedly like "I agree with you", "That's good","Excellent words", "Great topics", "Thanks for sharing" etc. Cryptic sentences with lack of details and unclear direction are more likely to get deleted or to get negative post rating just avoid that too(Note:-Get it clearly ! I haven't said like writing above phrases are prohibited on this forum, just repeatedly writing generic phrases will not sound good).
  • I have seen so many comments under some great topics like " I have no ideas about it, I search about it and tell you later". Excuse me guys, no other judgment is required, you are proving yourself how lazy you are 😊 . Search engines are there to bring the whole world in front of you and you are still shifting your easy works for tomorrow? So search first and come up with genuine questions to fulfill your curiosity. 
  • “It’s easy to blame others for your situation. It’s much more productive to search your own past and find what caused your faults.” Our moderators are extremely fair to make decisions here. Myself, I have received a warning point for my mistake but I have never blamed the moderator's decision. I am improving myself but still not free from getting warning points. Simple, if I do mistake, I get punishments and nothing like forum ranks, reputation, impressive notes can help me from getting the warning points or a ban.
  • I have seen really wrong practice from some guys like pretending someone as a scammer without any pieces of evidence.If you think someone is spamming on this forum but you have not any satisfactory pieces of evidence, you might privately consult with moderators but please kindly do not target someone personally in public(Which is also against forum rules) because we all are friends on this forum “When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be.”
  • Forum is providing us some rewards for creating meaningful posts then how can we reject it? But, don't consider it as the working spot. Come, complete targeted tasks and rush away ?--Don't do that! Visit this forum regularly in a day whenever you find free time. Believe me, this forum is really addictive to use😍 . In my case, I regularly check this forum to know about new token announcements, new unique issues, post quote notifications, Administrator's messages, etc. 

Final note:-Instead of giving me words of appreciation, I will be more than happy if you have some points or suggestions which you think better to add here. Also, you are free to point my own faults. Constructive criticisms are also appreciated. 

Thank You 🙏

Thank you so much. Your post is really very amazing it contain a lot I information. I really really like your post and i can't imagine to write such an amazing,long,informative and valuable post. I will follow this and do my best work on this forum I learn many things from many posts and your the one of them . I really like your posts you are doing a good job.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Amna Hareem said:

Thank you so much. Your post is really very amazing it contain a lot I information. I really really like your post and i can't imagine to write such an amazing,long,informative and valuable post. I will follow this and do my best work on this forum I learn many things from many posts and your the one of them . I really like your posts you are doing a good job.

Wish you all the best @Amna Hareem. I encourage all of you guys to contribute forum with the quality and informative posts. Fortunately, you guys are also doing good and forum and I have been also learning from your posts too 😉!

Yes as old members we should help the newbies with our suggestion and help to guide them. And your topic full of advice they should take in consideration the members, if they want success on this forum. There is not any member who joined this forum for the first time and know anything here, always we find the old members who help us.

• +1 1

I couldn't agree less with you. Newbies should be encouraged and given a helping hand to create useful content and become better members on the platform. Not all newbies lack crypto currency or trading knowledge. You might be surprised how good and vast in knowledge some are. Let's help each other and learn more. Nobody is an epitome of knowledge, we all learn everyday.

51 minutes ago, Camilah15! said:

I couldn't agree less with you. Newbies should be encouraged and given a helping hand to create useful content and become better members on the platform. Not all newbies lack crypto currency or trading knowledge. You might be surprised how good and vast in knowledge some are. Let's help each other and learn more. Nobody is an epitome of knowledge, we all learn everyday.

@Camilah15! You are absolutely right mate and i also support your opinion. Nobody is perfect here and this is the reason why we have to give helping hands to the newbies in order to encourage them to also make use posts on Cryptocurrency. We shouldn't forget that some newbies have cryptocurrency idea already but they joined this forum to have more understanding to improve their knowledge more on Cryptocurrency.

Thank you. Indeed, we need to study fully to write useful topics that attract the attention of members. We can benefit from the experience of senior members and learn from them.

This is absolutely the best post of the week that I've come across so far.

You really prove that you're a senior member.

We (new member or junior member) always show great attention to such kind of post.

You indeed, really deserve more than +5reputation☺